the all album is just grate...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 5/8/15 at 2:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 234post #3496 of 38895/3/14 at 2:30pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3497 of 38895/5/14 at 2:45ampost #3498 of 38895/5/14 at 3:13ampost #3499 of 38895/5/14 at 3:24ampost #3500 of 38895/5/14 at 3:57ampost #3501 of 38895/5/14 at 4:07ampost #3502 of 38895/5/14 at 11:24amQuote:
Bought The Doors L.A Woman on lp today! :)post #3503 of 38895/6/14 at 12:42pmpost #3504 of 38895/9/14 at 3:25pmpost #3505 of 38895/9/14 at 3:57pmpost #3506 of 38895/9/14 at 8:39pmpost #3507 of 38895/10/14 at 2:13pmpost #3508 of 38895/10/14 at 9:11pmpost #3509 of 38895/13/14 at 6:08pmpost #3510 of 38895/19/14 at 7:58am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 2993 Active Users (599 Members and 2394 Guests)
- › V-Moda M100 Broken Wing Plate 53 seconds ago
- › Replacing HD 580 Drivers 1 minute ago
- › Post your favourite 80s music videos, any genre 2 minutes ago
- › The Somic Thread--50mm driver open air full size cans pop out of... 3 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 3 minutes ago
- › Best format for ripping CD's 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2