Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 230

post #3436 of 3689

Achillea - Othila The Rune Masters from the album The Nine Worlds.

 

This song has the power to still take me into a whole new world even after listening to it for hundreds of times. I hope it takes you on a wonderful journey like it took me :)

 

post #3437 of 3689

 

Lights Out Asia - X-33...:regular_smile :  

post #3438 of 3689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedaite View Post
 

Achillea - Othila The Rune Masters from the album The Nine Worlds.

 

This song has the power to still take me into a whole new world even after listening to it for hundreds of times. I hope it takes you on a wonderful journey like it took me :)

 

 

Nice...:regular_smile : 

post #3439 of 3689

 

:)

post #3440 of 3689

Roy Hargrove - Strasbourg/St. Denis.  In hi res.

 

Exemplary recording, catchy rhythm, lovely textured bass cello, chunky piano...

post #3441 of 3689
Quote:
Originally Posted by exsomnis View Post
 

Roy Hargrove - Strasbourg/St. Denis.  In hi res.

 

Exemplary recording, catchy rhythm, lovely textured bass cello, chunky piano...

Such a fun song! Where'd you find it in hi-res?

post #3442 of 3689

Sorry, that was meant to read - lossless, not mp3. :beerchug:

post #3443 of 3689

almost every cd/sacd from Alia Vox!

post #3444 of 3689

"Growing Trade" by Levon Helm.

 

This song makes me miss Levon so much I almost want to cry.

 

 

post #3445 of 3689
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratocasterMan View Post
 

"Growing Trade" by Levon Helm.

 

This song makes me miss Levon so much I almost want to cry.

 

 


Speaking of Levon Helm, I just read his book "This Wheels on Fire" and I am now obsessed with his music. Just put "Music From Big Pink" on my player in FLAC. Thanks for posting this... great stuff.

post #3446 of 3689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetblack08 View Post
 


Speaking of Levon Helm, I just read his book "This Wheels on Fire" and I am now obsessed with his music. Just put "Music From Big Pink" on my player in FLAC. Thanks for posting this... great stuff.

 

Thanks for mentioning that book. I'm going to have to pick that up. I'm listening to Levon's album "Dirt Farmer" right now.

post #3447 of 3689

 

post #3448 of 3689

Been re-listening some of my redbook source through the new set of speakers and my gosh the Stax demo disc binaural recording from 1987 that came with my Lambda Pro sounds absolutely lifelike through speakers, the 009's that I've heard a few times now don't compare. I think binaural recording for genres such as jazz, old school rock and classical is the way to go, coupled with a multichannel system even on SACD it blew me off my socks. Guess 2 days of speaker positioning has paid off.

post #3449 of 3689

Yo-Yo Ma with The Silk Road Ensemble -- A Playlist Without Borders (FLAC 96/24)

post #3450 of 3689
Amazing with HD800, get the 24-44 FLAC version:

Edited by gevorg - 4/2/14 at 10:41pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!