Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/13/15 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
https://store.thinksound.com/ I would like to give a hearty thanks to Thinksound's Aaron Fournier for reaching out to me for this review. I was provided with a review sample of the ON2...
This is a review of the Burson Audio Cable+ RCA to RCA active cable. The Burson Audio Cable+ was sent to me by Burson Audio for me as a loaner unit to test it out, thanks to Burson Audio for...
Most people balk at spending more than $20 on a pair of headphones, given the disposable history of a typical portable consumer headphones for the past 35 years. Music lovers who do invest in a...
It’s Black Friday, and what’s more black than to buy a good pair of headphones for your favorite rocker or metalhead. Today the headphone audiophile community is buzzing about what may become a...
The evolution of headphones has been fascinating to watch over the years. Pretty much everyone aged 50 and younger has grown up using headphones, and have owned many, many pairs. Some may remember...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 213post #3181 of 410411/20/13 at 9:58am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3182 of 410411/20/13 at 12:11pmpost #3183 of 410411/20/13 at 12:29pmpost #3184 of 410411/21/13 at 9:04ampost #3185 of 410411/21/13 at 2:56pmpost #3186 of 410411/22/13 at 9:19pmpost #3187 of 410411/23/13 at 2:15pmpost #3188 of 410411/23/13 at 6:35pmThrough my K701s:
Forever Shine On: Edenbridge
Rime of the Ancient Mariner: Iron Maiden
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic: The Police
...and I recently discovered Still Loving You by The Scorpions. Klaus Meine has awesome vocal control!post #3189 of 410411/23/13 at 9:42pmpost #3190 of 410411/25/13 at 8:58pmpost #3191 of 410411/26/13 at 8:07am
Not English, but I thought I'd post it anyway. "Araw" is "Sun" in Tagalog, and the song is basically the Prog rewrite of the children's song "Rain, rain, go away" (which is why a bunch of kids join in the singing) as she implores the sun to sweep away the rain and the storm, and with it, the melancholy of not being able to play outside as well as the danger that has deprived them of the joys and blessings of sunlight. Considering our revolutionary flag had a solar herald on it (and is still in our current flag), I consider this song as a prayer to a solar deity.
Here's the live version, but of course not recorded for the purposes of a live DVD, so SQ isn't all that good, but just look at how she uses two instruments while singing! (And of course the kids in the recording get to sing live) And they attend our local meets too, so these guys have an idea what we're gonna use to listen to their albums.
Edited by ProtegeManiac - 11/26/13 at 8:33ampost #3192 of 410411/27/13 at 9:47ampost #3193 of 410411/28/13 at 12:44pmpost #3194 of 410411/29/13 at 3:30am
Susan Enan - Bring on the Wonder
Wolfmother - Far Away
Arcade Fire - My Body is a Cage
Black Keys - Little Black Submarine
Muse - Feeling Good
Edited by iRaphi - 11/30/13 at 8:21am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 30 seconds ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 1 minute ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 4 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › AMP/DAC for Sennheiser HD 700 headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 10 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 10 minutes ago
- › Can I use MixAmp"ASTRO +o2+odac(revb on xbox one 11 minutes ago
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Dsnuts
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by peter123
- › BeyerDynamic DT 1990 PRO 250 Ohm Open Studio Headphones (710490) by Fastnbulbous
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by Fastnbulbous
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Fastnbulbous
- › 1MORE MK801 Over-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by zamroni
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...