Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/13/15 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
This is my review for the new S3 from Brainwavz. Nicknamed the silver bullet for it's silver color and long slender shape. Thanks to Brainwavz for the S3 review sample. I have previously had the...
Hi all, I just want to say that it's my first review done on a product but I'm very proud to do it on a FIIO product. Review of the new FIIO EX1 In-ear Monitors. I will use the EX1 with the FIIO X1...
Many thanks to RHA for RHA T20 Tour Program! The T20 unit in this review is demo unit from the RHA T20 Tour Program: http://www.head-fi.org/t/770875/rha-t20-tour-program-reviewers-wanted Product...
The WA22 is my third Desktop Amp and second tube amp. I got it through AV One, a local retailer here, after 2 rounds of testing and I was impressed enough to purchase it. Built like a tank...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 213post #3181 of 389411/20/13 at 9:58am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3182 of 389411/20/13 at 12:11pmpost #3183 of 389411/20/13 at 12:29pmpost #3184 of 389411/21/13 at 9:04ampost #3185 of 389411/21/13 at 2:56pmpost #3186 of 389411/22/13 at 9:19pmpost #3187 of 389411/23/13 at 2:15pmpost #3188 of 389411/23/13 at 6:35pmThrough my K701s:
Forever Shine On: Edenbridge
Rime of the Ancient Mariner: Iron Maiden
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic: The Police
...and I recently discovered Still Loving You by The Scorpions. Klaus Meine has awesome vocal control!post #3189 of 389411/23/13 at 9:42pmpost #3190 of 389411/25/13 at 8:58pmpost #3191 of 389411/26/13 at 8:07am
Not English, but I thought I'd post it anyway. "Araw" is "Sun" in Tagalog, and the song is basically the Prog rewrite of the children's song "Rain, rain, go away" (which is why a bunch of kids join in the singing) as she implores the sun to sweep away the rain and the storm, and with it, the melancholy of not being able to play outside as well as the danger that has deprived them of the joys and blessings of sunlight. Considering our revolutionary flag had a solar herald on it (and is still in our current flag), I consider this song as a prayer to a solar deity.
Here's the live version, but of course not recorded for the purposes of a live DVD, so SQ isn't all that good, but just look at how she uses two instruments while singing! (And of course the kids in the recording get to sing live) And they attend our local meets too, so these guys have an idea what we're gonna use to listen to their albums.
Edited by ProtegeManiac - 11/26/13 at 8:33ampost #3192 of 389411/27/13 at 9:47ampost #3193 of 389411/28/13 at 12:44pmpost #3194 of 389411/29/13 at 3:30am
Susan Enan - Bring on the Wonder
Wolfmother - Far Away
Arcade Fire - My Body is a Cage
Black Keys - Little Black Submarine
Muse - Feeling Good
Edited by iRaphi - 11/30/13 at 8:21am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Hifiman Edition X 1 second ago
- › Stax SR-007A or MrSpeakers Ether? 27 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Amp/DAC ideas for Sennheiser HD 650 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 4 minutes ago
- › How's Acoustic Research AR-UA1 compares to Sony PHA-3? 5 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Crimson CanJam RMAF 2015 Show Special 7 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 8 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by LaRevolu
- › Nuforce NE800M by Dsnuts
- › Chord&Major 5'14 "World" by BloodyPenguin
- › Woo Audio WA 6 SE by PETEREK
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2