Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/18/14 at 7:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 213post #3181 of 371711/20/13 at 9:58am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3182 of 371711/20/13 at 12:11pmpost #3183 of 371711/20/13 at 12:29pmpost #3184 of 371711/21/13 at 9:04ampost #3185 of 371711/21/13 at 2:56pmpost #3186 of 371711/22/13 at 9:19pmpost #3187 of 371711/23/13 at 2:15pmpost #3188 of 371711/23/13 at 6:35pmThrough my K701s:
Forever Shine On: Edenbridge
Rime of the Ancient Mariner: Iron Maiden
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic: The Police
...and I recently discovered Still Loving You by The Scorpions. Klaus Meine has awesome vocal control!post #3189 of 371711/23/13 at 9:42pmpost #3190 of 371711/25/13 at 8:58pmpost #3191 of 371711/26/13 at 8:07am
Not English, but I thought I'd post it anyway. "Araw" is "Sun" in Tagalog, and the song is basically the Prog rewrite of the children's song "Rain, rain, go away" (which is why a bunch of kids join in the singing) as she implores the sun to sweep away the rain and the storm, and with it, the melancholy of not being able to play outside as well as the danger that has deprived them of the joys and blessings of sunlight. Considering our revolutionary flag had a solar herald on it (and is still in our current flag), I consider this song as a prayer to a solar deity.
Here's the live version, but of course not recorded for the purposes of a live DVD, so SQ isn't all that good, but just look at how she uses two instruments while singing! (And of course the kids in the recording get to sing live) And they attend our local meets too, so these guys have an idea what we're gonna use to listen to their albums.
Edited by ProtegeManiac - 11/26/13 at 8:33ampost #3192 of 371711/27/13 at 9:47ampost #3193 of 371711/28/13 at 12:44pmpost #3194 of 371711/29/13 at 3:30am
Susan Enan - Bring on the Wonder
Wolfmother - Far Away
Arcade Fire - My Body is a Cage
Black Keys - Little Black Submarine
Muse - Feeling Good
Edited by iRaphi - 11/30/13 at 8:21am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 27 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic A200P High-End Portable DAC 55 seconds ago
- › Thinksound Rain2 to pour in ears soon: Impressions and Discussions... 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 2 minutes ago
- › First headphones Q701, K712, HD600, HD650 ? 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › FLAC Ripper for MAC & PC 4 minutes ago
- › JRiver Media Center 18 6 minutes ago
- › What will I need for a competitive FPS sound setup? (headphones) 6 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)