Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/29/12 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Appreciation Thread Last post on 7/4/14 at 1:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 213post #3181 of 352811/20/13 at 9:58am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3182 of 352811/20/13 at 12:11pmpost #3183 of 352811/20/13 at 12:29pmpost #3184 of 352811/21/13 at 9:04ampost #3185 of 352811/21/13 at 2:56pmpost #3186 of 352811/22/13 at 9:19pmpost #3187 of 352811/23/13 at 2:15pmpost #3188 of 352811/23/13 at 6:35pmThrough my K701s:
Forever Shine On: Edenbridge
Rime of the Ancient Mariner: Iron Maiden
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic: The Police
...and I recently discovered Still Loving You by The Scorpions. Klaus Meine has awesome vocal control!post #3189 of 352811/23/13 at 9:42pmpost #3190 of 352811/25/13 at 8:58pmpost #3191 of 352811/26/13 at 8:07am
Not English, but I thought I'd post it anyway. "Araw" is "Sun" in Tagalog, and the song is basically the Prog rewrite of the children's song "Rain, rain, go away" (which is why a bunch of kids join in the singing) as she implores the sun to sweep away the rain and the storm, and with it, the melancholy of not being able to play outside as well as the danger that has deprived them of the joys and blessings of sunlight. Considering our revolutionary flag had a solar herald on it (and is still in our current flag), I consider this song as a prayer to a solar deity.
Here's the live version, but of course not recorded for the purposes of a live DVD, so SQ isn't all that good, but just look at how she uses two instruments while singing! (And of course the kids in the recording get to sing live) And they attend our local meets too, so these guys have an idea what we're gonna use to listen to their albums.
Edited by ProtegeManiac - 11/26/13 at 8:33ampost #3192 of 352811/27/13 at 9:47ampost #3193 of 352811/28/13 at 12:44pmpost #3194 of 352811/29/13 at 3:30am
Susan Enan - Bring on the Wonder
Wolfmother - Far Away
Arcade Fire - My Body is a Cage
Black Keys - Little Black Submarine
Muse - Feeling Good
Edited by iRaphi - 11/30/13 at 8:21am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 minutes ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)