Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/18/14 at 7:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 213post #3181 of 360611/20/13 at 9:58am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3182 of 360611/20/13 at 12:11pmpost #3183 of 360611/20/13 at 12:29pmpost #3184 of 360611/21/13 at 9:04ampost #3185 of 360611/21/13 at 2:56pmpost #3186 of 360611/22/13 at 9:19pmpost #3187 of 360611/23/13 at 2:15pmpost #3188 of 360611/23/13 at 6:35pmThrough my K701s:
Forever Shine On: Edenbridge
Rime of the Ancient Mariner: Iron Maiden
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic: The Police
...and I recently discovered Still Loving You by The Scorpions. Klaus Meine has awesome vocal control!post #3189 of 360611/23/13 at 9:42pmpost #3190 of 360611/25/13 at 8:58pmpost #3191 of 360611/26/13 at 8:07am
Not English, but I thought I'd post it anyway. "Araw" is "Sun" in Tagalog, and the song is basically the Prog rewrite of the children's song "Rain, rain, go away" (which is why a bunch of kids join in the singing) as she implores the sun to sweep away the rain and the storm, and with it, the melancholy of not being able to play outside as well as the danger that has deprived them of the joys and blessings of sunlight. Considering our revolutionary flag had a solar herald on it (and is still in our current flag), I consider this song as a prayer to a solar deity.
Here's the live version, but of course not recorded for the purposes of a live DVD, so SQ isn't all that good, but just look at how she uses two instruments while singing! (And of course the kids in the recording get to sing live) And they attend our local meets too, so these guys have an idea what we're gonna use to listen to their albums.
Edited by ProtegeManiac - 11/26/13 at 8:33ampost #3192 of 360611/27/13 at 9:47ampost #3193 of 360611/28/13 at 12:44pmpost #3194 of 360611/29/13 at 3:30am
Susan Enan - Bring on the Wonder
Wolfmother - Far Away
Arcade Fire - My Body is a Cage
Black Keys - Little Black Submarine
Muse - Feeling Good
Edited by iRaphi - 11/30/13 at 8:21am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 2 seconds ago
- › Destiny 1 minute ago
- › Need an AMP/DAC recommendation for HD600's ~ under $200 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 2 minutes ago
- › Beyer-Dynamic DT770 250ohm (Removable cable mod+ Home made braided... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › 9/13/14 Lawrence, Kansas Headfi meeting Impression. 3 minutes ago
- › Need help deciding on the next headphone/amp to add to my collection 3 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)