- 3,443 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Gresham, OR
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/18/14 at 7:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 210post #3136 of 360611/1/13 at 12:57pmThis song was made for headphones. The whispering goes from ear to ear and not near as good on speakers.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3137 of 360611/1/13 at 9:05pmpost #3138 of 360611/2/13 at 10:41ampost #3139 of 360611/3/13 at 3:48ampost #3140 of 360611/3/13 at 10:51ampost #3141 of 360611/3/13 at 11:03ampost #3142 of 360611/4/13 at 5:03pm
And now for the single best trance album this side of the andromeda galaxy. Sasha & John Digweed - Northern Exposure.
If you can't enjoy the trance medley from 24:30 to 35:30 on disc one you officially have no soul. Sorry.
Edited by TwoEars - 11/4/13 at 5:23pmpost #3143 of 360611/4/13 at 5:29pmpost #3144 of 360611/4/13 at 5:36pmQuote:
i found it lacking and didn't enjoy it... is that bad???post #3145 of 360611/4/13 at 5:43pmpost #3146 of 360611/4/13 at 6:10pm
Yes - that is bad. You seem to have misplaced your soul.
Turn off the lights, have a beer, sit back, relax, close your eyes. Turn up the volume. Listen to it again.
Please take care not to lose it again.
More epic trance:
Edited by TwoEars - 11/4/13 at 6:41pmpost #3147 of 360611/4/13 at 6:55pmpost #3148 of 360611/4/13 at 7:20pmpost #3149 of 360611/4/13 at 7:38pmpost #3150 of 360611/4/13 at 7:44pmQuote:
hehe yeah it has some little treble daggers of bliss with some visceral bass thrown in for good measure. STS9 has a very broad range of sound, check out their more jazzy/rock stuff.
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 and ATH-ESW9A Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread 5 minutes ago
- › $500 DAC; Shciit Biforst Uber upgrade or Audio-GD NFB 3 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones or 2.1 Speakers? ($500 budget) 6 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) 6 minutes ago
- › I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some... 6 minutes ago
- › Headphones up to £100 with DacMagic XS USB DAC 7 minutes ago
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)