- 4,151 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Gresham, OR
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 4/10/15 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 210post #3136 of 383411/1/13 at 12:57pmThis song was made for headphones. The whispering goes from ear to ear and not near as good on speakers.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3137 of 383411/1/13 at 9:05pmpost #3138 of 383411/2/13 at 10:41ampost #3139 of 383411/3/13 at 3:48ampost #3140 of 383411/3/13 at 10:51ampost #3141 of 383411/3/13 at 11:03ampost #3142 of 383411/4/13 at 5:03pm
And now for the single best trance album this side of the andromeda galaxy. Sasha & John Digweed - Northern Exposure.
If you can't enjoy the trance medley from 24:30 to 35:30 on disc one you officially have no soul. Sorry.
Edited by TwoEars - 11/4/13 at 5:23pmpost #3143 of 383411/4/13 at 5:29pmpost #3144 of 383411/4/13 at 5:36pmQuote:
i found it lacking and didn't enjoy it... is that bad???post #3145 of 383411/4/13 at 5:43pmpost #3146 of 383411/4/13 at 6:10pm
Yes - that is bad. You seem to have misplaced your soul.
Turn off the lights, have a beer, sit back, relax, close your eyes. Turn up the volume. Listen to it again.
Please take care not to lose it again.
More epic trance:
Edited by TwoEars - 11/4/13 at 6:41pmpost #3147 of 383411/4/13 at 6:55pmpost #3148 of 383411/4/13 at 7:20pmpost #3149 of 383411/4/13 at 7:38pmpost #3150 of 383411/4/13 at 7:44pmQuote:
hehe yeah it has some little treble daggers of bliss with some visceral bass thrown in for good measure. STS9 has a very broad range of sound, check out their more jazzy/rock stuff.
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 8 seconds ago
- › Making own tube amp from scratch? 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr - $499/£399 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman Focus Pads 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 5 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2