Native, OneRepublic. I Really enjoy it with my 750dj's
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/18/14 at 7:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 207
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3092 of 361810/16/13 at 4:52pm
And now for those that were too young to experience what the 80's was about:
(or for those that for some strange reason prefer this to miley cyrus / lady gaga / justin bieber... )
(please ignore the pants and listen to the epic 10/10 world class guitar solos instead... your gangsta @ss with the underwear sticking out is going to look pretty silly a couple of years from now as well... )
(believe or not those graphics were cutting edge at the time... now they seem *intentionally retro* - lol. )
Edited by TwoEars - 10/16/13 at 6:23pmpost #3093 of 361810/16/13 at 8:08pmpost #3094 of 361810/16/13 at 10:45pmpost #3095 of 361810/17/13 at 4:54am
Just red the thread until page 40, no courage to got 'till page 207 :-) maybe some redundancies but now my actual choice with LCD-3:
- Mingus Big Band: this is a VERY TOP class tribute band to Mingus. How to listen to 50-60's jazz with the sound of the 90-00's! Wonderfull.
- Michael Jackson "Off the Wall". The best produced album I currently have (far better than Thriller imo), and great tracks too...
- Erik Truffaz: jazz trumpet player mixed with modern stuff. Most of the albums are great recorder/produced. It touches my heart all the time.
- Steve Coleman: live tricky jazz in studio. All studios albums are just perfectly recorded.
Edited by vmullot - 10/17/13 at 4:56ampost #3096 of 361810/17/13 at 5:51pm
Two Steps From Hell - Norwegian Pirate.
Epic. Hear it FALC with LCD3, and you are with the Viking sailing right through the storm. WOW
Muhammad Alhusayan - Alhasan Wa Alhusain song
LCD3 makes this best Arabic voice with the best Arabic genre more intimate .
Edited by nassq8 - 10/17/13 at 6:02pmpost #3097 of 361810/17/13 at 6:00pmpost #3098 of 361810/17/13 at 6:31pmQuote:
Ya it is legendary as mentioned in their biography . You can check their work here, and actually you can listen to samples of their work.
I like also "Invisible", "Undying Love", and "United we Stand Divided we Fall". They are just composed in a stunning way. These guys are amazing. You should check their music for more.
Edited by nassq8 - 10/17/13 at 6:34pmpost #3099 of 361810/18/13 at 4:35ampost #3100 of 361810/18/13 at 9:02ampost #3101 of 361810/19/13 at 6:16ampost #3102 of 361810/19/13 at 2:21pmpost #3103 of 361810/19/13 at 3:17pmpost #3104 of 361810/19/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
I found there's a lot of clipping on that album. Otherwise it's pretty good.post #3105 of 361810/20/13 at 5:17am
Really enjoyed that, Thanks. Had to follow your link and buy the album. I really need to stay off these threads for awhile. I've been spending way too much money on new music lately.Quote:The album version is really good too! this cd is one of my favs!
Edited by goaliedad39 - 10/20/13 at 5:22am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 8 seconds ago
- › GREEN Head-Fiyin'... how green can you go? 8 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 12 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 31 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 36 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser wireless RS 220 and how to best use it 44 seconds ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 50 seconds ago
- › Buzzingand pops in headphones 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum for classical music 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)