Native, OneRepublic. I Really enjoy it with my 750dj's
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 5/8/15 at 2:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Photo courtesy of Onsong Audio INTRODUCTION I recently tested out two battery-powered DAC/Amp solutions for getting better audio out of my iPhone, the Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3. When I...
PIONEER HRM-7 REVIEW The Pioneer HRM-7 is what seems to be Pioneers first entry into the professional studio realm. Previously Pioneer has been very involved in providing almost everything a DJ...
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 207
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3092 of 388910/16/13 at 4:52pm
And now for those that were too young to experience what the 80's was about:
(or for those that for some strange reason prefer this to miley cyrus / lady gaga / justin bieber... )
(please ignore the pants and listen to the epic 10/10 world class guitar solos instead... your gangsta @ss with the underwear sticking out is going to look pretty silly a couple of years from now as well... )
(believe or not those graphics were cutting edge at the time... now they seem *intentionally retro* - lol. )
Edited by TwoEars - 10/16/13 at 6:23pmpost #3093 of 388910/16/13 at 8:08pmpost #3094 of 388910/16/13 at 10:45pmpost #3095 of 388910/17/13 at 4:54am
Just red the thread until page 40, no courage to got 'till page 207 :-) maybe some redundancies but now my actual choice with LCD-3:
- Mingus Big Band: this is a VERY TOP class tribute band to Mingus. How to listen to 50-60's jazz with the sound of the 90-00's! Wonderfull.
- Michael Jackson "Off the Wall". The best produced album I currently have (far better than Thriller imo), and great tracks too...
- Erik Truffaz: jazz trumpet player mixed with modern stuff. Most of the albums are great recorder/produced. It touches my heart all the time.
- Steve Coleman: live tricky jazz in studio. All studios albums are just perfectly recorded.
Edited by vmullot - 10/17/13 at 4:56ampost #3096 of 388910/17/13 at 5:51pm
Two Steps From Hell - Norwegian Pirate.
Epic. Hear it FALC with LCD3, and you are with the Viking sailing right through the storm. WOW
Muhammad Alhusayan - Alhasan Wa Alhusain song
LCD3 makes this best Arabic voice with the best Arabic genre more intimate .
Edited by nassq8 - 10/17/13 at 6:02pmpost #3097 of 388910/17/13 at 6:00pmpost #3098 of 388910/17/13 at 6:31pmQuote:
Ya it is legendary as mentioned in their biography . You can check their work here, and actually you can listen to samples of their work.
I like also "Invisible", "Undying Love", and "United we Stand Divided we Fall". They are just composed in a stunning way. These guys are amazing. You should check their music for more.
Edited by nassq8 - 10/17/13 at 6:34pmpost #3099 of 388910/18/13 at 4:35ampost #3100 of 388910/18/13 at 9:02ampost #3101 of 388910/19/13 at 6:16ampost #3102 of 388910/19/13 at 2:21pmpost #3103 of 388910/19/13 at 3:17pmpost #3104 of 388910/19/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
I found there's a lot of clipping on that album. Otherwise it's pretty good.post #3105 of 388910/20/13 at 5:17am
Really enjoyed that, Thanks. Had to follow your link and buy the album. I really need to stay off these threads for awhile. I've been spending way too much money on new music lately.Quote:The album version is really good too! this cd is one of my favs!
Edited by goaliedad39 - 10/20/13 at 5:22am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Aftermarket IEM Cable List (Now more Visually Stimulating) 12 seconds ago
- › Questyle QP1 27 seconds ago
- › SOLD! Fischer Audio FA-003 3 minutes ago
- › Is it worth to buy a portable DAP aside from a Smartphone? 4 minutes ago
- › The JVC HA-S500 thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 5 minutes ago
- › Question about Sennheiser Warranty 6 minutes ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 7 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 8 minutes ago
- › HD800 Stock Cable 8 minutes ago
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2