Native, OneRepublic. I Really enjoy it with my 750dj's
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/29/12 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 5:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 207
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3092 of 346410/16/13 at 4:52pm
And now for those that were too young to experience what the 80's was about:
(or for those that for some strange reason prefer this to miley cyrus / lady gaga / justin bieber... )
(please ignore the pants and listen to the epic 10/10 world class guitar solos instead... your gangsta @ss with the underwear sticking out is going to look pretty silly a couple of years from now as well... )
(believe or not those graphics were cutting edge at the time... now they seem *intentionally retro* - lol. )
Edited by TwoEars - 10/16/13 at 6:23pmpost #3093 of 346410/16/13 at 8:08pmpost #3094 of 346410/16/13 at 10:45pmpost #3095 of 346410/17/13 at 4:54am
Just red the thread until page 40, no courage to got 'till page 207 :-) maybe some redundancies but now my actual choice with LCD-3:
- Mingus Big Band: this is a VERY TOP class tribute band to Mingus. How to listen to 50-60's jazz with the sound of the 90-00's! Wonderfull.
- Michael Jackson "Off the Wall". The best produced album I currently have (far better than Thriller imo), and great tracks too...
- Erik Truffaz: jazz trumpet player mixed with modern stuff. Most of the albums are great recorder/produced. It touches my heart all the time.
- Steve Coleman: live tricky jazz in studio. All studios albums are just perfectly recorded.
Edited by vmullot - 10/17/13 at 4:56ampost #3096 of 346410/17/13 at 5:51pm
Two Steps From Hell - Norwegian Pirate.
Epic. Hear it FALC with LCD3, and you are with the Viking sailing right through the storm. WOW
Muhammad Alhusayan - Alhasan Wa Alhusain song
LCD3 makes this best Arabic voice with the best Arabic genre more intimate .
Edited by nassq8 - 10/17/13 at 6:02pmpost #3097 of 346410/17/13 at 6:00pmpost #3098 of 346410/17/13 at 6:31pmQuote:
Ya it is legendary as mentioned in their biography . You can check their work here, and actually you can listen to samples of their work.
I like also "Invisible", "Undying Love", and "United we Stand Divided we Fall". They are just composed in a stunning way. These guys are amazing. You should check their music for more.
Edited by nassq8 - 10/17/13 at 6:34pmpost #3099 of 346410/18/13 at 4:35ampost #3100 of 346410/18/13 at 9:02ampost #3101 of 346410/19/13 at 6:16ampost #3102 of 346410/19/13 at 2:21pmpost #3103 of 346410/19/13 at 3:17pmpost #3104 of 346410/19/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
I found there's a lot of clipping on that album. Otherwise it's pretty good.post #3105 of 346410/20/13 at 5:17am
Really enjoyed that, Thanks. Had to follow your link and buy the album. I really need to stay off these threads for awhile. I've been spending way too much money on new music lately.Quote:The album version is really good too! this cd is one of my favs!
Edited by goaliedad39 - 10/20/13 at 5:22am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 12 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent ORIGINAL 1Plus2 (Version 1) with 5N OCC SPC Custom Cable 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio V3 Discussion and Mods. 4 minutes ago
- › 8 years ago . . . 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Meier Audio Daccord 8 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 9 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH 900 – Modifications – Worth it? 10 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob