Native, OneRepublic. I Really enjoy it with my 750dj's
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/29/12 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 5:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
I just got a pair of AKG K712s, so I needed an amp. It came down to choosing between ALO Audio's The National, and the International which were both being sold by the Headphone Bar in Vancouver....
First off- I got these for $130 from Newegg, and for that price they are a bargain. The $400 list price is way too expensive. Th fit and finish are beautiful on these, my only complaint would be...
I must admit It's been quite the journey with the company T-PEOS since I tried their H-100 going way back to October - 2012. Since then I've heard most of T-PEOS mid tier line up including H-200...
This card is really great if you're looking to power higher impedance cans at a bargain price. Another really great thing about this is that it's microphone input is vastly superior to that of most...
I've used most of the old-school brands (Grado, AKG, Sennheiser, Sony, Koss, David Clark, ...) and have tried several of the Jonny-come-latelys, and the HD700s are simply the best for comfort and...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 207
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3092 of 340710/16/13 at 4:52pm
And now for those that were too young to experience what the 80's was about:
(or for those that for some strange reason prefer this to miley cyrus / lady gaga / justin bieber... )
(please ignore the pants and listen to the epic 10/10 world class guitar solos instead... your gangsta @ss with the underwear sticking out is going to look pretty silly a couple of years from now as well... )
(believe or not those graphics were cutting edge at the time... now they seem *intentionally retro* - lol. )
Edited by TwoEars - 10/16/13 at 6:23pmpost #3093 of 340710/16/13 at 8:08pmpost #3094 of 340710/16/13 at 10:45pmpost #3095 of 340710/17/13 at 4:54am
Just red the thread until page 40, no courage to got 'till page 207 :-) maybe some redundancies but now my actual choice with LCD-3:
- Mingus Big Band: this is a VERY TOP class tribute band to Mingus. How to listen to 50-60's jazz with the sound of the 90-00's! Wonderfull.
- Michael Jackson "Off the Wall". The best produced album I currently have (far better than Thriller imo), and great tracks too...
- Erik Truffaz: jazz trumpet player mixed with modern stuff. Most of the albums are great recorder/produced. It touches my heart all the time.
- Steve Coleman: live tricky jazz in studio. All studios albums are just perfectly recorded.
Edited by vmullot - 10/17/13 at 4:56ampost #3096 of 340710/17/13 at 5:51pm
Two Steps From Hell - Norwegian Pirate.
Epic. Hear it FALC with LCD3, and you are with the Viking sailing right through the storm. WOW
Muhammad Alhusayan - Alhasan Wa Alhusain song
LCD3 makes this best Arabic voice with the best Arabic genre more intimate .
Edited by nassq8 - 10/17/13 at 6:02pmpost #3097 of 340710/17/13 at 6:00pmpost #3098 of 340710/17/13 at 6:31pmQuote:
Ya it is legendary as mentioned in their biography . You can check their work here, and actually you can listen to samples of their work.
I like also "Invisible", "Undying Love", and "United we Stand Divided we Fall". They are just composed in a stunning way. These guys are amazing. You should check their music for more.
Edited by nassq8 - 10/17/13 at 6:34pmpost #3099 of 340710/18/13 at 4:35ampost #3100 of 340710/18/13 at 9:02ampost #3101 of 340710/19/13 at 6:16ampost #3102 of 340710/19/13 at 2:21pmpost #3103 of 340710/19/13 at 3:17pmpost #3104 of 340710/19/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
I found there's a lot of clipping on that album. Otherwise it's pretty good.post #3105 of 340710/20/13 at 5:17am
Really enjoyed that, Thanks. Had to follow your link and buy the album. I really need to stay off these threads for awhile. I've been spending way too much money on new music lately.Quote:The album version is really good too! this cd is one of my favs!
Edited by goaliedad39 - 10/20/13 at 5:22am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Differences between tube amps and solid-state amps - How do I know... 7 seconds ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 10 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 14 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD900 (Trade for Fidelio X1 or ?) 1 minute ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 1 minute ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M* dacs, New amp section. Latest... 2 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 3 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 3 minutes ago
- › IEM recommendation, help appreciated(no experience at all!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by H20Fidelity
- › Asus Xonar DGX by SSSN
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by stpope
- › Schiit Mjolnir by tamleo
- › Brainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphones by Kadano
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by KT66
- › Noontec ZOROHDBLK ZORO HD True Sound Headphones with Inline Mic and... by BillsonChang007
- › Hisoundaudio BA100 by Jazmanaut
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude