Native, OneRepublic. I Really enjoy it with my 750dj's
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:35 am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 207
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3092 of 360410/16/13 at 4:52pm
And now for those that were too young to experience what the 80's was about:
(or for those that for some strange reason prefer this to miley cyrus / lady gaga / justin bieber... )
(please ignore the pants and listen to the epic 10/10 world class guitar solos instead... your gangsta @ss with the underwear sticking out is going to look pretty silly a couple of years from now as well... )
(believe or not those graphics were cutting edge at the time... now they seem *intentionally retro* - lol. )
Edited by TwoEars - 10/16/13 at 6:23pmpost #3093 of 360410/16/13 at 8:08pmpost #3094 of 360410/16/13 at 10:45pmpost #3095 of 360410/17/13 at 4:54am
Just red the thread until page 40, no courage to got 'till page 207 :-) maybe some redundancies but now my actual choice with LCD-3:
- Mingus Big Band: this is a VERY TOP class tribute band to Mingus. How to listen to 50-60's jazz with the sound of the 90-00's! Wonderfull.
- Michael Jackson "Off the Wall". The best produced album I currently have (far better than Thriller imo), and great tracks too...
- Erik Truffaz: jazz trumpet player mixed with modern stuff. Most of the albums are great recorder/produced. It touches my heart all the time.
- Steve Coleman: live tricky jazz in studio. All studios albums are just perfectly recorded.
Edited by vmullot - 10/17/13 at 4:56ampost #3096 of 360410/17/13 at 5:51pm
Two Steps From Hell - Norwegian Pirate.
Epic. Hear it FALC with LCD3, and you are with the Viking sailing right through the storm. WOW
Muhammad Alhusayan - Alhasan Wa Alhusain song
LCD3 makes this best Arabic voice with the best Arabic genre more intimate .
Edited by nassq8 - 10/17/13 at 6:02pmpost #3097 of 360410/17/13 at 6:00pmpost #3098 of 360410/17/13 at 6:31pmQuote:
Ya it is legendary as mentioned in their biography . You can check their work here, and actually you can listen to samples of their work.
I like also "Invisible", "Undying Love", and "United we Stand Divided we Fall". They are just composed in a stunning way. These guys are amazing. You should check their music for more.
Edited by nassq8 - 10/17/13 at 6:34pmpost #3099 of 360410/18/13 at 4:35ampost #3100 of 360410/18/13 at 9:02ampost #3101 of 360410/19/13 at 6:16ampost #3102 of 360410/19/13 at 2:21pmpost #3103 of 360410/19/13 at 3:17pmpost #3104 of 360410/19/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
I found there's a lot of clipping on that album. Otherwise it's pretty good.post #3105 of 360410/20/13 at 5:17am
Really enjoyed that, Thanks. Had to follow your link and buy the album. I really need to stay off these threads for awhile. I've been spending way too much money on new music lately.Quote:The album version is really good too! this cd is one of my favs!
Edited by goaliedad39 - 10/20/13 at 5:22am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Music Research...Maybe you guys can help? 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 1 minute ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. 1 minute ago
- › Great headsets for around $100? 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › The best full-sized- sub 60$? 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 4 minutes ago
- › Moving away from DT-990(250Ohms) 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ECP Audio - DSHA-1, L-2, Black Diamond 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)