Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 203

post #3031 of 3782

My dad has some of the older Electric Light Orchestra CD's that sound great on my Audio Technica ATH-M50's.

post #3032 of 3782
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Over My Head View Post

 

The Messenger is epic. It didn't jump out at me straight away, but its one of those tracks that grew on me over time. Its become a favorite for kicking back with eyes closed and volume up a notch.

 


I'm definitely digging those tracks, especially Dancing with Kadafi. I don't have Dream Theater, which album is it off?


Its from a compilation ( V.A.) album 'space mantra'

 

 

might dig next tracks by IM aswell:

 

Heavyweight

 

Stretched

 

oh, & while your in over your head check out the chill album by 'Ma Faiza & Veet Sandeh' - ' Liquid Dreams '      Might be something for Dubstep Girl too ... too bad they only released this album on cd.

post #3033 of 3782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathnnn View Post


Its from a compilation ( V.A.) album 'space mantra'

 

 

might dig next tracks by IM aswell:

 

Heavyweight

 

Stretched

 

oh, & while your in over your head check out the chill album by 'Ma Faiza & Veet Sandeh' - ' Liquid Dreams '      Might be something for Dubstep Girl too ... too bad they only released this album on cd.

 

sure! 

post #3034 of 3782
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Over My Head View Post

 

The Messenger is epic. It didn't jump out at me straight away, but its one of those tracks that grew on me over time. Its become a favorite for kicking back with eyes closed and volume up a notch.

 

i had my first out-of-body experience on a trip with that song in the playlist. i thought time had stopped lol

post #3035 of 3782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post

 

i had my first out-of-body experience on a trip with that song in the playlist. i thought time had stopped lol


:)

post #3036 of 3782
"The Battle of Evermore" by Led Zeppelin. That part at the end where Robert screams "bring it back! bring it back! bring it baaaaaaaaack" always gives me the chills.
post #3037 of 3782

post #3038 of 3782

 This is the secret song audiophiles use to test their equipment... Great results afterwards...

 

post #3039 of 3782

This song just made my jaw drop with Q701's wow... Listening to it on spotify premium but here's a 720p version of the same.

 

post #3040 of 3782
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayla View Post
 

I'm a jazz guy who has an appreciation of early fusion and think one of the great fusion jazz albums of all time is Herbie Hancock's Head Hunters.  It's a good workout for any headphones.  If you're listening digitally, make sure the recording is lossless. 

 

Why do I still not have this album?! I'm going to listen to it on spotify right away!

 

 

EDIT: oh wait I do have this on my computer (and It's in FLAC!!) just haven't listened to it yet, silly me!


Edited by KElyas - 9/8/13 at 3:36pm
post #3041 of 3782

Get flac. files of Bowers and Wilkins Very Audiophile New Recordings, and Audio stax space CD

post #3042 of 3782
"Ticks And Leeches" and "Forty Six and 2"by Tool.
post #3043 of 3782

Just listened to Muddy Waters: Folk Singer. Feels like you're in the studio with Muddy himself. Amazing recording!! 

post #3044 of 3782
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post
 

Just listened to Muddy Waters: Folk Singer. Feels like you're in the studio with Muddy himself. Amazing recording!! 

 

I just found out about it too and I love how you can hear little sounds that would normally not normally be recorded.

post #3045 of 3782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana1000 View Post

"Ticks And Leeches" and "Forty Six and 2"by Tool.

 

 

forty six and 2!!!!!

 

one of my favorites by one of my favorite bands!!!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!