William Ackerman - On One Knee... very nice, the video is amazing as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/13/15 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 189
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2822 of 41014/12/13 at 1:47pmpost #2823 of 41014/12/13 at 2:01pmpost #2824 of 41014/12/13 at 8:42pmpost #2825 of 41014/14/13 at 6:35am
So I'd just finished watching Oblivion in the cinema and as the credits rolled and the title music played, all I thought was, I bet this would sound brilliant on my HD 650. Show's you where my priorities are doesn't it?
Those female vocals!post #2826 of 41014/14/13 at 9:18amQuote:
Yep, you're right about the female vocals.
I always use at least 1 female vocal track when doing equipment comparisons.
BTW, have you checked out the female vocals thread? might find some new material for your library there...
Edited by vertical - 4/14/13 at 9:20ampost #2827 of 41014/14/13 at 9:43ampost #2828 of 41014/14/13 at 5:50pm
Funny. This song literally just finished playing. Decided to drop the needle on my copy in anticipation for the new album.
Edited by MorbidToaster - 4/14/13 at 6:07pmpost #2829 of 41014/16/13 at 7:19pmpost #2830 of 41014/19/13 at 11:31am
Yes, what a talent. I saw Yo-Yo Ma in concert at the local university recital hall over 30 years ago when he was not yet well known. I don't focus much on classical works, but was really impressed. So much feeling came across and he was just 1 musician playing solo!post #2831 of 41014/21/13 at 5:05am
My Benchmark audio testing tracks are -
Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
Gotye - Thanks For Your Time
Weezer - The Greatest Man That Ever Lived
Lionel Richie Commodores - Easy
Dire Straits - Walk Of Life
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle
Snoop Dogg - Who Am I (What's My Name)
Feist - 1234
AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
Three 6 Mafia - Late Night Tip
LIL Jon - Get Low
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Part 2
Live - Lightning Crashes
Damian Marley - Welcome To Jamrockpost #2832 of 41014/23/13 at 6:55pm
You will fall in love watching these performances!!!!!!!!!!!
if not you have the wrong headphones :) and you better get your eyes checked!!! LOL
Band is called Wild.... song is eve of war.....
here's another one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmiMHJmqqXU
Edited by Muzic2can - 4/24/13 at 7:41pmpost #2833 of 41014/24/13 at 2:26pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBWAFjNhHnk This is a link to a guitarist Al Marconi. Absolutely beautiful for flamenco/classical guitar work. I purchased all four of the albums via digital download. The music is spellbinding on the Audeze LCD2.2s with Schiit Mjolnir/Gungnir. Highly recommended!post #2834 of 41014/24/13 at 7:02pmpost #2835 of 41014/25/13 at 4:09am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 8 seconds ago
- › Hello and help with choosing an IEM suited to my tastes 14 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 15 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 51 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for High Quality Voice Recording Using Internal Mic(s) 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...