William Ackerman - On One Knee... very nice, the video is amazing as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/18/14 at 7:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 189
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2822 of 37814/12/13 at 1:47pmpost #2823 of 37814/12/13 at 2:01pmpost #2824 of 37814/12/13 at 8:42pmpost #2825 of 37814/14/13 at 6:35am
So I'd just finished watching Oblivion in the cinema and as the credits rolled and the title music played, all I thought was, I bet this would sound brilliant on my HD 650. Show's you where my priorities are doesn't it?
Those female vocals!post #2826 of 37814/14/13 at 9:18amQuote:
Yep, you're right about the female vocals.
I always use at least 1 female vocal track when doing equipment comparisons.
BTW, have you checked out the female vocals thread? might find some new material for your library there...
Edited by vertical - 4/14/13 at 9:20ampost #2827 of 37814/14/13 at 9:43ampost #2828 of 37814/14/13 at 5:50pm
Funny. This song literally just finished playing. Decided to drop the needle on my copy in anticipation for the new album.
Edited by MorbidToaster - 4/14/13 at 6:07pmpost #2829 of 37814/16/13 at 7:19pmpost #2830 of 37814/19/13 at 11:31am
Yes, what a talent. I saw Yo-Yo Ma in concert at the local university recital hall over 30 years ago when he was not yet well known. I don't focus much on classical works, but was really impressed. So much feeling came across and he was just 1 musician playing solo!post #2831 of 37814/21/13 at 5:05am
My Benchmark audio testing tracks are -
Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
Gotye - Thanks For Your Time
Weezer - The Greatest Man That Ever Lived
Lionel Richie Commodores - Easy
Dire Straits - Walk Of Life
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle
Snoop Dogg - Who Am I (What's My Name)
Feist - 1234
AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
Three 6 Mafia - Late Night Tip
LIL Jon - Get Low
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Part 2
Live - Lightning Crashes
Damian Marley - Welcome To Jamrockpost #2832 of 37814/23/13 at 6:55pm
You will fall in love watching these performances!!!!!!!!!!!
if not you have the wrong headphones :) and you better get your eyes checked!!! LOL
Band is called Wild.... song is eve of war.....
here's another one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmiMHJmqqXU
Edited by Muzic2can - 4/24/13 at 7:41pmpost #2833 of 37814/24/13 at 2:26pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBWAFjNhHnk This is a link to a guitarist Al Marconi. Absolutely beautiful for flamenco/classical guitar work. I purchased all four of the albums via digital download. The music is spellbinding on the Audeze LCD2.2s with Schiit Mjolnir/Gungnir. Highly recommended!post #2834 of 37814/24/13 at 7:02pmpost #2835 of 37814/25/13 at 4:09am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Band Name Game II 1 second ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 43 seconds ago
- › Leonard Nimoy aka Spock has passed 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser CH 800 S Balanced Headphone Cable 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3