William Ackerman - On One Knee... very nice, the video is amazing as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 5/8/15 at 2:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 189
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2822 of 38794/12/13 at 1:47pmpost #2823 of 38794/12/13 at 2:01pmpost #2824 of 38794/12/13 at 8:42pmpost #2825 of 38794/14/13 at 6:35am
So I'd just finished watching Oblivion in the cinema and as the credits rolled and the title music played, all I thought was, I bet this would sound brilliant on my HD 650. Show's you where my priorities are doesn't it?
Those female vocals!post #2826 of 38794/14/13 at 9:18amQuote:
Yep, you're right about the female vocals.
I always use at least 1 female vocal track when doing equipment comparisons.
BTW, have you checked out the female vocals thread? might find some new material for your library there...
Edited by vertical - 4/14/13 at 9:20ampost #2827 of 38794/14/13 at 9:43ampost #2828 of 38794/14/13 at 5:50pm
Funny. This song literally just finished playing. Decided to drop the needle on my copy in anticipation for the new album.
Edited by MorbidToaster - 4/14/13 at 6:07pmpost #2829 of 38794/16/13 at 7:19pmpost #2830 of 38794/19/13 at 11:31am
Yes, what a talent. I saw Yo-Yo Ma in concert at the local university recital hall over 30 years ago when he was not yet well known. I don't focus much on classical works, but was really impressed. So much feeling came across and he was just 1 musician playing solo!post #2831 of 38794/21/13 at 5:05am
My Benchmark audio testing tracks are -
Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
Gotye - Thanks For Your Time
Weezer - The Greatest Man That Ever Lived
Lionel Richie Commodores - Easy
Dire Straits - Walk Of Life
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle
Snoop Dogg - Who Am I (What's My Name)
Feist - 1234
AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
Three 6 Mafia - Late Night Tip
LIL Jon - Get Low
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Part 2
Live - Lightning Crashes
Damian Marley - Welcome To Jamrockpost #2832 of 38794/23/13 at 6:55pm
You will fall in love watching these performances!!!!!!!!!!!
if not you have the wrong headphones :) and you better get your eyes checked!!! LOL
Band is called Wild.... song is eve of war.....
here's another one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmiMHJmqqXU
Edited by Muzic2can - 4/24/13 at 7:41pmpost #2833 of 38794/24/13 at 2:26pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBWAFjNhHnk This is a link to a guitarist Al Marconi. Absolutely beautiful for flamenco/classical guitar work. I purchased all four of the albums via digital download. The music is spellbinding on the Audeze LCD2.2s with Schiit Mjolnir/Gungnir. Highly recommended!post #2834 of 38794/24/13 at 7:02pmpost #2835 of 38794/25/13 at 4:09am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 8 seconds ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 51 seconds ago
- › Ditch the Essence STX and get a Xonar DG? 1 minute ago
- › Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products 2 minutes ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Would that extension cable impact the queality of my headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD3F 5 minutes ago
- › JPlay 6 5 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3