William Ackerman - On One Knee... very nice, the video is amazing as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/18/14 at 7:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 189
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2822 of 36064/12/13 at 1:47pmpost #2823 of 36064/12/13 at 2:01pmpost #2824 of 36064/12/13 at 8:42pmpost #2825 of 36064/14/13 at 6:35am
So I'd just finished watching Oblivion in the cinema and as the credits rolled and the title music played, all I thought was, I bet this would sound brilliant on my HD 650. Show's you where my priorities are doesn't it?
Those female vocals!post #2826 of 36064/14/13 at 9:18amQuote:
Yep, you're right about the female vocals.
I always use at least 1 female vocal track when doing equipment comparisons.
BTW, have you checked out the female vocals thread? might find some new material for your library there...
Edited by vertical - 4/14/13 at 9:20ampost #2827 of 36064/14/13 at 9:43ampost #2828 of 36064/14/13 at 5:50pm
Funny. This song literally just finished playing. Decided to drop the needle on my copy in anticipation for the new album.
Edited by MorbidToaster - 4/14/13 at 6:07pmpost #2829 of 36064/16/13 at 7:19pmpost #2830 of 36064/19/13 at 11:31am
Yes, what a talent. I saw Yo-Yo Ma in concert at the local university recital hall over 30 years ago when he was not yet well known. I don't focus much on classical works, but was really impressed. So much feeling came across and he was just 1 musician playing solo!post #2831 of 36064/21/13 at 5:05am
My Benchmark audio testing tracks are -
Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
Gotye - Thanks For Your Time
Weezer - The Greatest Man That Ever Lived
Lionel Richie Commodores - Easy
Dire Straits - Walk Of Life
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle
Snoop Dogg - Who Am I (What's My Name)
Feist - 1234
AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
Three 6 Mafia - Late Night Tip
LIL Jon - Get Low
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Part 2
Live - Lightning Crashes
Damian Marley - Welcome To Jamrockpost #2832 of 36064/23/13 at 6:55pm
You will fall in love watching these performances!!!!!!!!!!!
if not you have the wrong headphones :) and you better get your eyes checked!!! LOL
Band is called Wild.... song is eve of war.....
here's another one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmiMHJmqqXU
Edited by Muzic2can - 4/24/13 at 7:41pmpost #2833 of 36064/24/13 at 2:26pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBWAFjNhHnk This is a link to a guitarist Al Marconi. Absolutely beautiful for flamenco/classical guitar work. I purchased all four of the albums via digital download. The music is spellbinding on the Audeze LCD2.2s with Schiit Mjolnir/Gungnir. Highly recommended!post #2834 of 36064/24/13 at 7:02pmpost #2835 of 36064/25/13 at 4:09am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 52 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 1 minute ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-29 (Single Ended Master Race lol) 6 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 7 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 7 minutes ago
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)