William Ackerman - On One Knee... very nice, the video is amazing as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/18/14 at 7:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 189
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2822 of 36614/12/13 at 1:47pmpost #2823 of 36614/12/13 at 2:01pmpost #2824 of 36614/12/13 at 8:42pmpost #2825 of 36614/14/13 at 6:35am
So I'd just finished watching Oblivion in the cinema and as the credits rolled and the title music played, all I thought was, I bet this would sound brilliant on my HD 650. Show's you where my priorities are doesn't it?
Those female vocals!post #2826 of 36614/14/13 at 9:18amQuote:
Yep, you're right about the female vocals.
I always use at least 1 female vocal track when doing equipment comparisons.
BTW, have you checked out the female vocals thread? might find some new material for your library there...
Edited by vertical - 4/14/13 at 9:20ampost #2827 of 36614/14/13 at 9:43ampost #2828 of 36614/14/13 at 5:50pm
Funny. This song literally just finished playing. Decided to drop the needle on my copy in anticipation for the new album.
Edited by MorbidToaster - 4/14/13 at 6:07pmpost #2829 of 36614/16/13 at 7:19pmpost #2830 of 36614/19/13 at 11:31am
Yes, what a talent. I saw Yo-Yo Ma in concert at the local university recital hall over 30 years ago when he was not yet well known. I don't focus much on classical works, but was really impressed. So much feeling came across and he was just 1 musician playing solo!post #2831 of 36614/21/13 at 5:05am
My Benchmark audio testing tracks are -
Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
Gotye - Thanks For Your Time
Weezer - The Greatest Man That Ever Lived
Lionel Richie Commodores - Easy
Dire Straits - Walk Of Life
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle
Snoop Dogg - Who Am I (What's My Name)
Feist - 1234
AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
Three 6 Mafia - Late Night Tip
LIL Jon - Get Low
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Part 2
Live - Lightning Crashes
Damian Marley - Welcome To Jamrockpost #2832 of 36614/23/13 at 6:55pm
You will fall in love watching these performances!!!!!!!!!!!
if not you have the wrong headphones :) and you better get your eyes checked!!! LOL
Band is called Wild.... song is eve of war.....
here's another one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmiMHJmqqXU
Edited by Muzic2can - 4/24/13 at 7:41pmpost #2833 of 36614/24/13 at 2:26pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBWAFjNhHnk This is a link to a guitarist Al Marconi. Absolutely beautiful for flamenco/classical guitar work. I purchased all four of the albums via digital download. The music is spellbinding on the Audeze LCD2.2s with Schiit Mjolnir/Gungnir. Highly recommended!post #2834 of 36614/24/13 at 7:02pmpost #2835 of 36614/25/13 at 4:09am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Unique Melody Maestro 16 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 17 seconds ago
- › FS: Bowers & Wilkins P7 [MINT] *free shipping in CONUS. 37 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 47 seconds ago
- › New Fitear Universal Model Named Fitear - universal balanced armature 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 2 minutes ago
- › V moda crossfade lp, will it last 2 minutes ago
- › hi pressure hi frequency sensitivity 3 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 5 minutes ago
- › WA7 " Hum " 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)