This is awesome with all the musicians in a live performance. Would have loved to have been there. Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells III (Live from Horse Guards Parade London) 1998
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/29/12 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/15/13 at 12:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
First Impressions: Well, when I first used these, I used them in the same place I'd expect myself to continue using these, on the go from place to place, and while at places outside the...
I bought these this week from amazon.co.uk for £10 including delivery. That's US $15. Packaging, appearance, warranty, euro-nanny knows best: Mine arrived in the small European packaging box,...
Absolutely beautiful little player. It's just a gorgeous chunk of tech that feels good to hold. For me personally tech has to have form as well as function and the AK120 doesn't disappoint on...
I agree w most reviews that these does not warrant the $499 MSRP. (Then rather opt for D5k, D7k). BUT - at the +-$230 range I got them at (Amazon warehouse) - these are VERY good value for...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 187post #2791 of 28873/17/13 at 1:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2792 of 28873/17/13 at 1:42pmQuote:
Fair comment - what I really meant was that the bass was not generated by a computer, but a human with a guitar.post #2793 of 28873/17/13 at 8:13pmpost #2794 of 28873/19/13 at 4:32pm
Probably the eightieth time I'm listened to it, and I refuse to post a Youtube link (ewwww!)....but Patricia Barber "Blue Cafe".
It could have been recorded to sound awesome on TF10s (to be fair, it sounds awesome on almost anything) but last night, I went to bed and listended to it on an elderly 5g (rockbox)>E7>TF10s and fcuking wow!!!!! And, furthermore, wow!!!!
And I apologise for starting a sentence with a conjunctive. Twice.
post #2795 of 28873/19/13 at 7:41pmpost #2796 of 28873/21/13 at 5:19pmpost #2797 of 28873/22/13 at 6:11pm
I must say that many of Madonna´s productions is very very well mixed. They sounds really spacious in my HD600, a headphone that actually have a quite of narrow soundstage. Her voice sounds sweet to :)post #2798 of 28873/22/13 at 7:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by Velocity
I must say that many of Madonna´s productions is very very well mixed. They sounds really spacious in my HD600, a headphone that actually have a quite of narrow soundstage. Her voice sounds sweet to :)
+1 especially for the Ray of Light track. That whole album is my favorite from her. Cohesive, well-produced, and deeper than Madonna's typical. My copy from 1998 started to rot over time, but I found a copy in a Wal-Mart bin a few months ago for $5. Sounds beautiful on HD650.post #2799 of 28873/23/13 at 12:06amI recently stumbled across this great track "Mighty Storm", as performed by the Duhks. Outstanding vocals by Sarah Dugas!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qlyJpWdpZ0&feature=youtube_gdata_playerpost #2800 of 28873/24/13 at 4:16pmpost #2801 of 28873/25/13 at 8:10pmpost #2802 of 28873/28/13 at 3:25pmpost #2803 of 28873/30/13 at 10:57ampost #2804 of 28873/30/13 at 5:24pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 39 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 3 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › WTB: Stax SR-Sigma Normal/Pro 4 minutes ago
- › Who has an end game setup? 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr - The tube rolling thread 5 minutes ago
- › xDuoo - new company making interesting portable DAC and amp units 7 minutes ago
- › FS: ALO The National Amplifier 8 minutes ago
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe