Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/18/14 at 7:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
“You know, I’ve never owned any Schi….um, any of your products..” I was saying to Jason Stoddard in LA in March. Indeed, the last time I’d sampled anything from his company was years ago at a meet...
I am new to head-fi and this is my first ever review. Basically I joined head-fi to read people's expert opinions on different products, as I'm not an audiophile and do not know much about the...
Alessandro Music Series MS1i Black Walnut Cups $169 Big thanks to JoeDoe of Head-Fi as he performed the cup installation as well as the swapping out the headband. I paid a little more for mine...
Value: I got these for $207 and at twice the price they'd be a great buy. Sound: If the next sentence seems defensive, it's not. it's an assertion of the sound quality of the HD598s. I've been in...
I'll refrain from writing an extensive review this time, as everything important has already been shown and written down in the other reviews here on head-fi. I second those opinions and can...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 181post #2701 of 36612/3/13 at 9:01am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2702 of 36612/3/13 at 9:23am
I do often feel I'm the only one that recommends BT around here. TBU was definitely the favorite until Morceau Subrosa.post #2703 of 36612/3/13 at 10:04ampost #2704 of 36612/3/13 at 6:21pmHave we met before Dubstep Girl? Say do you remember, dancing in September?
I do like Nuovo Morceau Subrosa but it's not the type of album you can consistently come back to. A little too ambient for it's own good if you know what I mean? Unfortunately If The Stars Are Eternal... fell short of both TBU and Morceau Subrosa. I suspect this may be because BT was working on both albums at the same time as well as tailoring the music to appeal to the current trends.
Edited by scolaiw - 2/3/13 at 6:38pmpost #2705 of 36612/3/13 at 7:50pm
This Binary Universe
These Hopeful Machines
If the Stars...
Everything else. It's all good though, of course.
I come back to Morceau Subrosa constantly, honestly. I love Ambient music and the way it progresses is amazing...Not to mention the fantastic positional tests.Quote:Originally Posted by scolaiw
I do like Nuovo Morceau Subrosa but it's not the type of album you can consistently come back to. A little too ambient for it's own good if you know what I mean? Unfortunately If The Stars Are Eternal... fell short of both TBU and Morceau Subrosa. I suspect this may be because BT was working on both albums at the same time as well as tailoring the music to appeal to the current trends.post #2706 of 36612/4/13 at 12:19pmpost #2707 of 36612/4/13 at 3:47pmpost #2708 of 36612/4/13 at 5:20pmpost #2709 of 36612/4/13 at 10:53pmpost #2710 of 36612/6/13 at 11:17ampost #2711 of 36612/6/13 at 2:39pmpost #2712 of 36612/6/13 at 6:08pmpost #2713 of 36612/6/13 at 9:10pmpost #2714 of 36612/6/13 at 9:18pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › IHIFI 760 + NEW 770 (lucky pg#13) : From makers of the 812V2 / 960 15 seconds ago
- › What software am I thinking of? 39 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fixing a bad balance control on an old Harman Kardon integrated amp 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Very specific requirements for gaming headphone. 4 minutes ago
- › What software am I thinking of? 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by harshkamboj
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones by LMNproyect
- › ASUS Xonar Essence ST Headphone 7.1-Channel Audio Card for Audiophiles by Vartan
- › Wireless Stereo Headset by Bugattikid2012
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)