Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/29/12 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 5:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 181post #2701 of 34802/3/13 at 9:01am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2702 of 34802/3/13 at 9:23am
I do often feel I'm the only one that recommends BT around here. TBU was definitely the favorite until Morceau Subrosa.post #2703 of 34802/3/13 at 10:04ampost #2704 of 34802/3/13 at 6:21pmHave we met before Dubstep Girl? Say do you remember, dancing in September?
I do like Nuovo Morceau Subrosa but it's not the type of album you can consistently come back to. A little too ambient for it's own good if you know what I mean? Unfortunately If The Stars Are Eternal... fell short of both TBU and Morceau Subrosa. I suspect this may be because BT was working on both albums at the same time as well as tailoring the music to appeal to the current trends.
Edited by scolaiw - 2/3/13 at 6:38pmpost #2705 of 34802/3/13 at 7:50pm
This Binary Universe
These Hopeful Machines
If the Stars...
Everything else. It's all good though, of course.
I come back to Morceau Subrosa constantly, honestly. I love Ambient music and the way it progresses is amazing...Not to mention the fantastic positional tests.Quote:Originally Posted by scolaiw
I do like Nuovo Morceau Subrosa but it's not the type of album you can consistently come back to. A little too ambient for it's own good if you know what I mean? Unfortunately If The Stars Are Eternal... fell short of both TBU and Morceau Subrosa. I suspect this may be because BT was working on both albums at the same time as well as tailoring the music to appeal to the current trends.post #2706 of 34802/4/13 at 12:19pmpost #2707 of 34802/4/13 at 3:47pmpost #2708 of 34802/4/13 at 5:20pmpost #2709 of 34802/4/13 at 10:53pmpost #2710 of 34802/6/13 at 11:17ampost #2711 of 34802/6/13 at 2:39pmpost #2712 of 34802/6/13 at 6:08pmpost #2713 of 34802/6/13 at 9:10pmpost #2714 of 34802/6/13 at 9:18pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Alternative to Schiit Asgard 2 2 minutes ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and... 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 2 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 3 minutes ago
- › Best Stores in Manhattan to Demo Headphones Before You Buy Them 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 4 minutes ago
- › Senheiser 800 hd 5 minutes ago
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude