Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/29/12 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/15/13 at 12:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that...
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 181post #2701 of 29152/3/13 at 9:01am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2702 of 29152/3/13 at 9:23am
I do often feel I'm the only one that recommends BT around here. TBU was definitely the favorite until Morceau Subrosa.post #2703 of 29152/3/13 at 10:04ampost #2704 of 29152/3/13 at 6:21pmHave we met before Dubstep Girl? Say do you remember, dancing in September?
I do like Nuovo Morceau Subrosa but it's not the type of album you can consistently come back to. A little too ambient for it's own good if you know what I mean? Unfortunately If The Stars Are Eternal... fell short of both TBU and Morceau Subrosa. I suspect this may be because BT was working on both albums at the same time as well as tailoring the music to appeal to the current trends.
Edited by scolaiw - 2/3/13 at 6:38pmpost #2705 of 29152/3/13 at 7:50pm
This Binary Universe
These Hopeful Machines
If the Stars...
Everything else. It's all good though, of course.
I come back to Morceau Subrosa constantly, honestly. I love Ambient music and the way it progresses is amazing...Not to mention the fantastic positional tests.Quote:Originally Posted by scolaiw
I do like Nuovo Morceau Subrosa but it's not the type of album you can consistently come back to. A little too ambient for it's own good if you know what I mean? Unfortunately If The Stars Are Eternal... fell short of both TBU and Morceau Subrosa. I suspect this may be because BT was working on both albums at the same time as well as tailoring the music to appeal to the current trends.post #2706 of 29152/4/13 at 12:19pmpost #2707 of 29152/4/13 at 3:47pmpost #2708 of 29152/4/13 at 5:20pmpost #2709 of 29152/4/13 at 10:53pmpost #2710 of 29152/6/13 at 11:17ampost #2711 of 29152/6/13 at 2:39pmpost #2712 of 29152/6/13 at 6:08pmpost #2713 of 29152/6/13 at 9:10pmpost #2714 of 29152/6/13 at 9:18pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Schiit Lyr - The tube rolling thread 1 minute ago
- › WTB: Nationite S Flo 2 or Teclast T51 1 minute ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 286 IEMs compared (LG Quadbeat & TDK MT300 Added... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Review 3 minutes ago
- › New in ear buds for my new iPhone 5 3 minutes ago
- › RIP James Gandolfini 4 minutes ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 minutes ago
- › Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome by KodaO
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe