Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/29/12 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/15/13 at 12:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the K550. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The AKG K550...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 181post #2701 of 28752/3/13 at 9:01am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2702 of 28752/3/13 at 9:23am
I do often feel I'm the only one that recommends BT around here. TBU was definitely the favorite until Morceau Subrosa.post #2703 of 28752/3/13 at 10:04ampost #2704 of 28752/3/13 at 6:21pmHave we met before Dubstep Girl? Say do you remember, dancing in September?
I do like Nuovo Morceau Subrosa but it's not the type of album you can consistently come back to. A little too ambient for it's own good if you know what I mean? Unfortunately If The Stars Are Eternal... fell short of both TBU and Morceau Subrosa. I suspect this may be because BT was working on both albums at the same time as well as tailoring the music to appeal to the current trends.
Edited by scolaiw - 2/3/13 at 6:38pmpost #2705 of 28752/3/13 at 7:50pm
This Binary Universe
These Hopeful Machines
If the Stars...
Everything else. It's all good though, of course.
I come back to Morceau Subrosa constantly, honestly. I love Ambient music and the way it progresses is amazing...Not to mention the fantastic positional tests.Quote:Originally Posted by scolaiw
I do like Nuovo Morceau Subrosa but it's not the type of album you can consistently come back to. A little too ambient for it's own good if you know what I mean? Unfortunately If The Stars Are Eternal... fell short of both TBU and Morceau Subrosa. I suspect this may be because BT was working on both albums at the same time as well as tailoring the music to appeal to the current trends.post #2706 of 28752/4/13 at 12:19pmpost #2707 of 28752/4/13 at 3:47pmpost #2708 of 28752/4/13 at 5:20pmpost #2709 of 28752/4/13 at 10:53pmpost #2710 of 28752/6/13 at 11:17ampost #2711 of 28752/6/13 at 2:39pmpost #2712 of 28752/6/13 at 6:08pmpost #2713 of 28752/6/13 at 9:10pmpost #2714 of 28752/6/13 at 9:18pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013 7 seconds ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 12 seconds ago
- › ULULTRA RARE Sennheiser MX W1 Kleer Audio (Lossless) Wireless... 1 minute ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 3 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 3 minutes ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig 5 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe