Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/29/12 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 5:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 181post #2701 of 34042/3/13 at 9:01am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2702 of 34042/3/13 at 9:23am
I do often feel I'm the only one that recommends BT around here. TBU was definitely the favorite until Morceau Subrosa.post #2703 of 34042/3/13 at 10:04ampost #2704 of 34042/3/13 at 6:21pmHave we met before Dubstep Girl? Say do you remember, dancing in September?
I do like Nuovo Morceau Subrosa but it's not the type of album you can consistently come back to. A little too ambient for it's own good if you know what I mean? Unfortunately If The Stars Are Eternal... fell short of both TBU and Morceau Subrosa. I suspect this may be because BT was working on both albums at the same time as well as tailoring the music to appeal to the current trends.
Edited by scolaiw - 2/3/13 at 6:38pmpost #2705 of 34042/3/13 at 7:50pm
This Binary Universe
These Hopeful Machines
If the Stars...
Everything else. It's all good though, of course.
I come back to Morceau Subrosa constantly, honestly. I love Ambient music and the way it progresses is amazing...Not to mention the fantastic positional tests.Quote:Originally Posted by scolaiw
I do like Nuovo Morceau Subrosa but it's not the type of album you can consistently come back to. A little too ambient for it's own good if you know what I mean? Unfortunately If The Stars Are Eternal... fell short of both TBU and Morceau Subrosa. I suspect this may be because BT was working on both albums at the same time as well as tailoring the music to appeal to the current trends.post #2706 of 34042/4/13 at 12:19pmpost #2707 of 34042/4/13 at 3:47pmpost #2708 of 34042/4/13 at 5:20pmpost #2709 of 34042/4/13 at 10:53pmpost #2710 of 34042/6/13 at 11:17ampost #2711 of 34042/6/13 at 2:39pmpost #2712 of 34042/6/13 at 6:08pmpost #2713 of 34042/6/13 at 9:10pmpost #2714 of 34042/6/13 at 9:18pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 33 seconds ago
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 On Ear Headphones. 39 seconds ago
- › New Audio Technica ATH-M50x with Removable Cable 54 seconds ago
- › So, I'm looking for that perfect amp... 1 minute ago
- › Fresh outta CES: The Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560 1 minute ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 2 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Bottlehead S.E.X. v2.1 w/ C4S & Impedance Switch Upgrades -... 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude