Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 5/8/15 at 2:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 178post #2656 of 38891/26/13 at 11:22am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2657 of 38891/26/13 at 12:01pmpost #2658 of 38891/27/13 at 3:25am
They remind me of early Green Day, a little Ramones, and Sex Pistols. Their lyrics crack me up. Murderous divas, sexual attraction-- and a whole lot of nonsense.
Costello is one of my favorite albums from the '00s. Their second album Here We Stand fell a little short. The group only made 2 records and split up, but they're reuniting for a tour this spring. Unfortunately they're only playing U.K. dates-- trying to figure out an "emergency business trip" that happens to coincide with the tour. I hear a new album is in the works.
Great for headphones.post #2659 of 38891/27/13 at 8:51ampost #2660 of 38891/27/13 at 9:07ampost #2661 of 38891/27/13 at 1:51pmpost #2662 of 38891/28/13 at 11:52am
Going to mention two albums with Creek in them. Brandi Carlisle Bear Creek and Sera Cahoone Deer Creek Canyon. Usually listen to much harder rocking type music but these two women sound great on my 'phones.post #2663 of 38891/28/13 at 6:12pmpost #2664 of 38891/28/13 at 6:14pmpost #2665 of 38891/28/13 at 6:27pmpost #2666 of 38891/28/13 at 11:50pmpost #2667 of 38891/29/13 at 1:18pmАукцыон - хомба from the album ЮлаFrom St. Petersburg, this album is absolutely amazing and superbly recorded. Alt-jazz / Avant-gard jazz-rock, not sure how to define them but believe me the album is amazing.You read the band name Auktyon, the title of this song is Homba (H pronounced like in Hotel). The name of the album you read it "iula": it means whirligig.For 9 dollars you can buy any of their album in high quality (you can get Iula in Lossless for the same price) on their website. The website is www.auktyon.ru is in Russian, but if you are interested PM me and I'll help you out, as Я говорю по-русский (=I speak Russian (a bit)). You can also pay with PayPal.Maybe more representative of the album: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYKn7v7Z8yo
Edited by liuk - 1/29/13 at 2:25pmpost #2668 of 38891/29/13 at 4:14pmQuote:
the whole live cd is really good!post #2669 of 38891/29/13 at 5:02pm
Wilco's latest The Whole Love sounds great and they have it available on their website in 24/96 flac format. Oh how I wish more bands would make hi-def digital versions of their albums available.post #2670 of 38891/29/13 at 5:27pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Does anyone here recommend "The Cable Co's " "Headphone Lending... 11 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 37 seconds ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › DT990 Premium 600 ohm VS TH600 3 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 8 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 9 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphones 13 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 13 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2