Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/18/14 at 7:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 178post #2656 of 37811/26/13 at 11:22am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2657 of 37811/26/13 at 12:01pmpost #2658 of 37811/27/13 at 3:25am
They remind me of early Green Day, a little Ramones, and Sex Pistols. Their lyrics crack me up. Murderous divas, sexual attraction-- and a whole lot of nonsense.
Costello is one of my favorite albums from the '00s. Their second album Here We Stand fell a little short. The group only made 2 records and split up, but they're reuniting for a tour this spring. Unfortunately they're only playing U.K. dates-- trying to figure out an "emergency business trip" that happens to coincide with the tour. I hear a new album is in the works.
Great for headphones.post #2659 of 37811/27/13 at 8:51ampost #2660 of 37811/27/13 at 9:07ampost #2661 of 37811/27/13 at 1:51pmpost #2662 of 37811/28/13 at 11:52am
Going to mention two albums with Creek in them. Brandi Carlisle Bear Creek and Sera Cahoone Deer Creek Canyon. Usually listen to much harder rocking type music but these two women sound great on my 'phones.post #2663 of 37811/28/13 at 6:12pmpost #2664 of 37811/28/13 at 6:14pmpost #2665 of 37811/28/13 at 6:27pmpost #2666 of 37811/28/13 at 11:50pmpost #2667 of 37811/29/13 at 1:18pmАукцыон - хомба from the album ЮлаFrom St. Petersburg, this album is absolutely amazing and superbly recorded. Alt-jazz / Avant-gard jazz-rock, not sure how to define them but believe me the album is amazing.You read the band name Auktyon, the title of this song is Homba (H pronounced like in Hotel). The name of the album you read it "iula": it means whirligig.For 9 dollars you can buy any of their album in high quality (you can get Iula in Lossless for the same price) on their website. The website is www.auktyon.ru is in Russian, but if you are interested PM me and I'll help you out, as Я говорю по-русский (=I speak Russian (a bit)). You can also pay with PayPal.Maybe more representative of the album: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYKn7v7Z8yo
Edited by liuk - 1/29/13 at 2:25pmpost #2668 of 37811/29/13 at 4:14pmQuote:
the whole live cd is really good!post #2669 of 37811/29/13 at 5:02pm
Wilco's latest The Whole Love sounds great and they have it available on their website in 24/96 flac format. Oh how I wish more bands would make hi-def digital versions of their albums available.post #2670 of 37811/29/13 at 5:27pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 15 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 38 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 3 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Speaker recommendation under $200 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3