Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/29/12 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/15/13 at 12:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
This is one of the last things you need to upgrade when your making your portable rig. Vs the fiio L9 this lod cable was a big step up. The first thing that will hit you is the increase in...
Thanks to NoiseHush for the review sample!! Here we have the NoiseHush i7 Noise Cancelling headphones. These headphones have some high points, but fall a bit short in terms of...
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 178post #2656 of 28881/26/13 at 11:22am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2657 of 28881/26/13 at 12:01pmpost #2658 of 28881/27/13 at 3:25am
They remind me of early Green Day, a little Ramones, and Sex Pistols. Their lyrics crack me up. Murderous divas, sexual attraction-- and a whole lot of nonsense.
Costello is one of my favorite albums from the '00s. Their second album Here We Stand fell a little short. The group only made 2 records and split up, but they're reuniting for a tour this spring. Unfortunately they're only playing U.K. dates-- trying to figure out an "emergency business trip" that happens to coincide with the tour. I hear a new album is in the works.
Great for headphones.post #2659 of 28881/27/13 at 8:51ampost #2660 of 28881/27/13 at 9:07ampost #2661 of 28881/27/13 at 1:51pmpost #2662 of 28881/28/13 at 11:52am
Going to mention two albums with Creek in them. Brandi Carlisle Bear Creek and Sera Cahoone Deer Creek Canyon. Usually listen to much harder rocking type music but these two women sound great on my 'phones.post #2663 of 28881/28/13 at 6:12pmpost #2664 of 28881/28/13 at 6:14pmpost #2665 of 28881/28/13 at 6:27pmpost #2666 of 28881/28/13 at 11:50pmpost #2667 of 28881/29/13 at 1:18pmАукцыон - хомба from the album ЮлаFrom St. Petersburg, this album is absolutely amazing and superbly recorded. Alt-jazz / Avant-gard jazz-rock, not sure how to define them but believe me the album is amazing.You read the band name Auktyon, the title of this song is Homba (H pronounced like in Hotel). The name of the album you read it "iula": it means whirligig.For 9 dollars you can buy any of their album in high quality (you can get Iula in Lossless for the same price) on their website. The website is www.auktyon.ru is in Russian, but if you are interested PM me and I'll help you out, as Я говорю по-русский (=I speak Russian (a bit)). You can also pay with PayPal.Maybe more representative of the album: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYKn7v7Z8yo
Edited by liuk - 1/29/13 at 2:25pmpost #2668 of 28881/29/13 at 4:14pmpost #2669 of 28881/29/13 at 5:02pm
Wilco's latest The Whole Love sounds great and they have it available on their website in 24/96 flac format. Oh how I wish more bands would make hi-def digital versions of their albums available.post #2670 of 28881/29/13 at 5:27pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 2 seconds ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › WANTED: Sony DR-Z6, DR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › Advice needed. Tried ue900 and se535 and no luck for what I need.... 4 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Stealth) - Comparisons to TG334, Senn... 4 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 6 minutes ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 6 minutes ago
- › worst date stories 6 minutes ago
- › ALO audio 22awg OCC Cryo Dock by David Chavez
- › NoiseHush i7 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black - Retail by pro1137
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe