Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 3/23/15 at 4:40am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 178post #2656 of 37921/26/13 at 11:22am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2657 of 37921/26/13 at 12:01pmpost #2658 of 37921/27/13 at 3:25am
They remind me of early Green Day, a little Ramones, and Sex Pistols. Their lyrics crack me up. Murderous divas, sexual attraction-- and a whole lot of nonsense.
Costello is one of my favorite albums from the '00s. Their second album Here We Stand fell a little short. The group only made 2 records and split up, but they're reuniting for a tour this spring. Unfortunately they're only playing U.K. dates-- trying to figure out an "emergency business trip" that happens to coincide with the tour. I hear a new album is in the works.
Great for headphones.post #2659 of 37921/27/13 at 8:51ampost #2660 of 37921/27/13 at 9:07ampost #2661 of 37921/27/13 at 1:51pmpost #2662 of 37921/28/13 at 11:52am
Going to mention two albums with Creek in them. Brandi Carlisle Bear Creek and Sera Cahoone Deer Creek Canyon. Usually listen to much harder rocking type music but these two women sound great on my 'phones.post #2663 of 37921/28/13 at 6:12pmpost #2664 of 37921/28/13 at 6:14pmpost #2665 of 37921/28/13 at 6:27pmpost #2666 of 37921/28/13 at 11:50pmpost #2667 of 37921/29/13 at 1:18pmАукцыон - хомба from the album ЮлаFrom St. Petersburg, this album is absolutely amazing and superbly recorded. Alt-jazz / Avant-gard jazz-rock, not sure how to define them but believe me the album is amazing.You read the band name Auktyon, the title of this song is Homba (H pronounced like in Hotel). The name of the album you read it "iula": it means whirligig.For 9 dollars you can buy any of their album in high quality (you can get Iula in Lossless for the same price) on their website. The website is www.auktyon.ru is in Russian, but if you are interested PM me and I'll help you out, as Я говорю по-русский (=I speak Russian (a bit)). You can also pay with PayPal.Maybe more representative of the album: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYKn7v7Z8yo
Edited by liuk - 1/29/13 at 2:25pmpost #2668 of 37921/29/13 at 4:14pmQuote:
the whole live cd is really good!post #2669 of 37921/29/13 at 5:02pm
Wilco's latest The Whole Love sounds great and they have it available on their website in 24/96 flac format. Oh how I wish more bands would make hi-def digital versions of their albums available.post #2670 of 37921/29/13 at 5:27pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 20 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 = Waste of Money (and general discussion) 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 5 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 5 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 7 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 8 minutes ago
- › Copper vs Silver...MEASURED (surprising) 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2