Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Appreciation Thread Last post on 7/4/14 at 1:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 178post #2656 of 35441/26/13 at 11:22am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2657 of 35441/26/13 at 12:01pmpost #2658 of 35441/27/13 at 3:25am
They remind me of early Green Day, a little Ramones, and Sex Pistols. Their lyrics crack me up. Murderous divas, sexual attraction-- and a whole lot of nonsense.
Costello is one of my favorite albums from the '00s. Their second album Here We Stand fell a little short. The group only made 2 records and split up, but they're reuniting for a tour this spring. Unfortunately they're only playing U.K. dates-- trying to figure out an "emergency business trip" that happens to coincide with the tour. I hear a new album is in the works.
Great for headphones.post #2659 of 35441/27/13 at 8:51ampost #2660 of 35441/27/13 at 9:07ampost #2661 of 35441/27/13 at 1:51pmpost #2662 of 35441/28/13 at 11:52am
Going to mention two albums with Creek in them. Brandi Carlisle Bear Creek and Sera Cahoone Deer Creek Canyon. Usually listen to much harder rocking type music but these two women sound great on my 'phones.post #2663 of 35441/28/13 at 6:12pmpost #2664 of 35441/28/13 at 6:14pmpost #2665 of 35441/28/13 at 6:27pmpost #2666 of 35441/28/13 at 11:50pmpost #2667 of 35441/29/13 at 1:18pmАукцыон - хомба from the album ЮлаFrom St. Petersburg, this album is absolutely amazing and superbly recorded. Alt-jazz / Avant-gard jazz-rock, not sure how to define them but believe me the album is amazing.You read the band name Auktyon, the title of this song is Homba (H pronounced like in Hotel). The name of the album you read it "iula": it means whirligig.For 9 dollars you can buy any of their album in high quality (you can get Iula in Lossless for the same price) on their website. The website is www.auktyon.ru is in Russian, but if you are interested PM me and I'll help you out, as Я говорю по-русский (=I speak Russian (a bit)). You can also pay with PayPal.Maybe more representative of the album: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYKn7v7Z8yo
Edited by liuk - 1/29/13 at 2:25pmpost #2668 of 35441/29/13 at 4:14pmpost #2669 of 35441/29/13 at 5:02pm
Wilco's latest The Whole Love sounds great and they have it available on their website in 24/96 flac format. Oh how I wish more bands would make hi-def digital versions of their albums available.post #2670 of 35441/29/13 at 5:27pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Question about a Y adapter 7 seconds ago
- › Best looking tube amp 2 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Review and comparison of DUNU DN-1000, DN-2000, & JVC HA-FX850 5 minutes ago
- › Tekfusion® Twinwoofers® In-Ear Headphones - Reviewers Needed! 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Titanium HD VS dedicated DAC 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)