Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 177

post #2641 of 3573

Lovely

 

post #2642 of 3573

Ruse in Peace by Megadeth

The Yes album and Closer to the edge (both by Yes)

 

No specific song from the 3 above. But they're always a joy to listen to on the headphones I have

post #2643 of 3573

 

Surreal with my T70's

 

Can't wait to see them on 4/21

post #2644 of 3573
Busted out some Pavement tonight, Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain always makes me go woooow, but through headphones there isn't a word to describe it, makes me really wish it were summer and I was 18 again.
Edited by toschek - 1/22/13 at 11:51pm
post #2645 of 3573
Ruben Blades - El Cantante, sounds amazing coming through my Grados. Makes me want to get up and dance some salsa!
post #2646 of 3573

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oteil View Post
<snip image since it won't let me thumbnail it>

The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow

Poison & Wine

Gives me goosebumps everytime....killer vocals

Thanks for that one, just picked it up and really like the whole album! (P.S.: Amazon's new "Buy the CD and immediately get the "autorip" to give it a listen even before the CD arrives" feature is pretty cool...)


Edited by TheGrumpyOldMan - 1/24/13 at 11:12am
post #2647 of 3573

I love anything from Stan Getz but how could you not lol

post #2648 of 3573
Quote:
Originally Posted by mab1376 View Post

 

 

Surreal with my T70's

 

Can't wait to see them on 4/21

 

 

 

i just heard their new album a few days ago on my T1, sounded really good, quite a good album as well though alot different than their earlier stuff i used to listen to more.

post #2649 of 3573
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrumpyOldMan View Post

Quote:

Thanks for that one, just picked it up and really like the whole album! (P.S.: Amazon's new "Buy the CD and immediately get the "autorip" to give it a listen even before the CD arrives" feature is pretty cool...

 

No problem... I am glad you are enjoying it. It really is a great album. Looking forward to their new one, even though it looks like they won't be playing live anymore. 

post #2650 of 3573

The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow

 

I dont listen to folk music at all, but still gave it a shot and I'm speechless. Amazing!!

 

@ Oteil - thanks for a wonderful suggestion, surprisingly my Beyer 880s sound heavenly with this music.

post #2651 of 3573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post

 

 

 

i just heard their new album a few days ago on my T1, sounded really good, quite a good album as well though alot different than their earlier stuff i used to listen to more.

 

Wow I bet it was amazing with your equipment, I've read great things about the DLIII, and you can't go wrong with Woo gear.

post #2652 of 3573

 

Emancipator - "All Through the Night" The entire album is great

post #2653 of 3573

Takes You Back - Jazzanova

Sound very good with LCD2's very tight bass

post #2654 of 3573
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite40 View Post

 

Emancipator - "All Through the Night" The entire album is great

 

Im currently going on a listening spree on youtube listening to all their music. Nice ambient music, just the type I like listening to deep into the night. Thanks!

post #2655 of 3573
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehogester View Post




Never get bored of this!

Love it! Thanks for the recommendation!
Edited by johnnybrick - 1/26/13 at 7:24am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!