In The Mood by Rush just came on and all i could say is WOW. (Grado SR-80i)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 5/8/15 at 2:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 171post #2551 of 384412/26/12 at 7:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2552 of 384412/26/12 at 5:28pmpost #2553 of 384412/26/12 at 6:47pmpost #2554 of 384412/26/12 at 7:01pmpost #2555 of 384412/26/12 at 7:41pm
Ancient China / Story Of Shen - Hans Zimmer and John Powell
Kung Fu Panda 2 Soundtrack
One of my favorite test tracks. Flowing, delicate and dynamic.
Departures - Joe Hisaishi
Excellent recording. Extraordinary composition.post #2556 of 384412/26/12 at 8:18pmpost #2557 of 384412/28/12 at 1:59pmpost #2558 of 384412/29/12 at 9:40amQuote:
I quote this vigorously.
Very well recorded, amazing soundstage, bright and fun.post #2559 of 384412/29/12 at 10:11am
The bose wave music system demo cd! Haha. It's a clever marketing technique to make your system sound good by playing things you wouldn't normally hear through other systems such as a recorded thunderstorm, a handbell choir, classical pieces played for the specific purpose of recording in a studio instead of a live performance etc. It makes their system sound good because the cd is so good. So when I listened to it through my srh-840's with fiio e17 It sounded amazing. That marketing strategy kind of fails when you stick the cd in another high quality system. Not saying my set up is at all high end, but it definitely destroyed the bose hahapost #2560 of 384412/29/12 at 10:45ampost #2561 of 384412/29/12 at 10:46ampost #2562 of 384412/29/12 at 3:42pm
Just found this band called The Mayan Factor and their latest album Yesterday's Son is a fine example of very well mastered music in my opinion. Quite soft style for my tastes but it sounds really good. They are on spotify if you use that.post #2563 of 384412/30/12 at 2:03ampost #2564 of 384412/30/12 at 2:33am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sennheiser RS220 Availability? 16 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 43 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum VS V-MODA M-100?? 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 4 minutes ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 6 minutes ago
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2