In The Mood by Rush just came on and all i could say is WOW. (Grado SR-80i)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/29/12 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Appreciation Thread Last post on 10/29/13 at 12:47am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 171post #2551 of 324712/26/12 at 7:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2552 of 324712/26/12 at 5:28pmpost #2553 of 324712/26/12 at 6:47pmpost #2554 of 324712/26/12 at 7:01pmpost #2555 of 324712/26/12 at 7:41pm
Ancient China / Story Of Shen - Hans Zimmer and John Powell
Kung Fu Panda 2 Soundtrack
One of my favorite test tracks. Flowing, delicate and dynamic.
Departures - Joe Hisaishi
Excellent recording. Extraordinary composition.post #2556 of 324712/26/12 at 8:18pmpost #2557 of 324712/28/12 at 1:59pmpost #2558 of 324712/29/12 at 9:40amQuote:
I quote this vigorously.
Very well recorded, amazing soundstage, bright and fun.post #2559 of 324712/29/12 at 10:11am
The bose wave music system demo cd! Haha. It's a clever marketing technique to make your system sound good by playing things you wouldn't normally hear through other systems such as a recorded thunderstorm, a handbell choir, classical pieces played for the specific purpose of recording in a studio instead of a live performance etc. It makes their system sound good because the cd is so good. So when I listened to it through my srh-840's with fiio e17 It sounded amazing. That marketing strategy kind of fails when you stick the cd in another high quality system. Not saying my set up is at all high end, but it definitely destroyed the bose hahapost #2560 of 324712/29/12 at 10:45ampost #2561 of 324712/29/12 at 10:46ampost #2562 of 324712/29/12 at 3:42pm
Just found this band called The Mayan Factor and their latest album Yesterday's Son is a fine example of very well mastered music in my opinion. Quite soft style for my tastes but it sounds really good. They are on spotify if you use that.post #2563 of 324712/30/12 at 2:03ampost #2564 of 324712/30/12 at 2:33am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Please help me with advise, which headphones should I buy 12 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 31 seconds ago
- › Any albums where you love EVERY song 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Do you use electronic cigarettes? Please sign this petition.. 2 minutes ago
- › Analog Paper^2 Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Dec 20th 2013 3 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Question about tube amps 4 minutes ago
- › What happens if you connect two DAC's in series? 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital