In The Mood by Rush just came on and all i could say is WOW. (Grado SR-80i)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/29/12 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 5:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 171post #2551 of 345912/26/12 at 7:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2552 of 345912/26/12 at 5:28pmpost #2553 of 345912/26/12 at 6:47pmpost #2554 of 345912/26/12 at 7:01pmpost #2555 of 345912/26/12 at 7:41pm
Ancient China / Story Of Shen - Hans Zimmer and John Powell
Kung Fu Panda 2 Soundtrack
One of my favorite test tracks. Flowing, delicate and dynamic.
Departures - Joe Hisaishi
Excellent recording. Extraordinary composition.post #2556 of 345912/26/12 at 8:18pmpost #2557 of 345912/28/12 at 1:59pmpost #2558 of 345912/29/12 at 9:40amQuote:
I quote this vigorously.
Very well recorded, amazing soundstage, bright and fun.post #2559 of 345912/29/12 at 10:11am
The bose wave music system demo cd! Haha. It's a clever marketing technique to make your system sound good by playing things you wouldn't normally hear through other systems such as a recorded thunderstorm, a handbell choir, classical pieces played for the specific purpose of recording in a studio instead of a live performance etc. It makes their system sound good because the cd is so good. So when I listened to it through my srh-840's with fiio e17 It sounded amazing. That marketing strategy kind of fails when you stick the cd in another high quality system. Not saying my set up is at all high end, but it definitely destroyed the bose hahapost #2560 of 345912/29/12 at 10:45ampost #2561 of 345912/29/12 at 10:46ampost #2562 of 345912/29/12 at 3:42pm
Just found this band called The Mayan Factor and their latest album Yesterday's Son is a fine example of very well mastered music in my opinion. Quite soft style for my tastes but it sounds really good. They are on spotify if you use that.post #2563 of 345912/30/12 at 2:03ampost #2564 of 345912/30/12 at 2:33am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Q701 appreciation thread 11 seconds ago
- › Westone 4 Appreciation Thread and Reviews (a.k.a. Westone 4 ?) 32 seconds ago
- › ATH-M50x, ATH-M40x, V-moda crossfade M80 or Sennheiser PX 360? 39 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audiophile cables, an interesting question. 2 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . dual Sabre ES9018K2M dacs . . please post... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones Recommendation for College Student 2 minutes ago
- › InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob