In The Mood by Rush just came on and all i could say is WOW. (Grado SR-80i)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/29/12 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/15/13 at 12:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
I have a review thread comparing the Sony EX1000, 7550, XBA-4 and XBA-40...
I have made a review thread comparing the Sony MDR-1R with the Sennhesier Momentum, MDR-Z1000, Logitech UE 6000, Audio Technica ATH-M50 and AIAIAI TMA-1...
I have made a review thread comparing the Momentum with the Sony MDR-1R, MDR-Z1000, Logitech UE 6000, Audio Technica ATH-M50 and AIAIAI TMA-1...
This review is reposted from my blog: http://noblehifi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/soundmagic-hp200-review.html Disclaimer: The HP200 was given to me by SoundMAGIC for this review. This...
Firstly let's get some things squared away: I do not believe in break-in. (Burn-in for those who don't understand terminology.) I do not believe cable materials alter sound. I do not...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 171post #2551 of 287512/26/12 at 7:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2552 of 287512/26/12 at 5:28pmpost #2553 of 287512/26/12 at 6:47pmpost #2554 of 287512/26/12 at 7:01pmpost #2555 of 287512/26/12 at 7:41pm
Ancient China / Story Of Shen - Hans Zimmer and John Powell
Kung Fu Panda 2 Soundtrack
One of my favorite test tracks. Flowing, delicate and dynamic.
Departures - Joe Hisaishi
Excellent recording. Extraordinary composition.post #2556 of 287512/26/12 at 8:18pmpost #2557 of 287512/28/12 at 1:59pmpost #2558 of 287512/29/12 at 9:40amQuote:
I quote this vigorously.
Very well recorded, amazing soundstage, bright and fun.post #2559 of 287512/29/12 at 10:11am
The bose wave music system demo cd! Haha. It's a clever marketing technique to make your system sound good by playing things you wouldn't normally hear through other systems such as a recorded thunderstorm, a handbell choir, classical pieces played for the specific purpose of recording in a studio instead of a live performance etc. It makes their system sound good because the cd is so good. So when I listened to it through my srh-840's with fiio e17 It sounded amazing. That marketing strategy kind of fails when you stick the cd in another high quality system. Not saying my set up is at all high end, but it definitely destroyed the bose hahapost #2560 of 287512/29/12 at 10:45ampost #2561 of 287512/29/12 at 10:46ampost #2562 of 287512/29/12 at 3:42pm
Just found this band called The Mayan Factor and their latest album Yesterday's Son is a fine example of very well mastered music in my opinion. Quite soft style for my tastes but it sounds really good. They are on spotify if you use that.post #2563 of 287512/30/12 at 2:03ampost #2564 of 287512/30/12 at 2:33am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Project Sunrise/PS2 Tube Rolling Thread (and maybe even Project... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr - The tube rolling thread 2 minutes ago
- › MDR-1R or Momentum - can't choose, please help! 2 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 4 minutes ago
- › Klipsch Image One - Opinions? 5 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 5 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 6 minutes ago
- › The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. 6 minutes ago
- › "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review 6 minutes ago
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Headphones by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM) by a_recording
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-1R by a_recording
- › Sennheiser Momentum by a_recording
- › Soundmagic HP200 by Quadpatch
- › Pioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphones (Black) by CrystalT
- › JVC HA-FXT90 by JoeDoe
- › Firestone Tobby by project86
- › Sennheiser IE80 by minhquancanon7d
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe