In The Mood by Rush just came on and all i could say is WOW. (Grado SR-80i)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/29/12 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 5:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
I'm giving these a 4 based on sound quality alone. I'm a cheap headphone user; I've gone from cheap headphone to cheap headphone over the past decade or so. I started with the Skullcandy Ink'd...
The review will comming soon
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 171post #2551 of 348012/26/12 at 7:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2552 of 348012/26/12 at 5:28pmpost #2553 of 348012/26/12 at 6:47pmpost #2554 of 348012/26/12 at 7:01pmpost #2555 of 348012/26/12 at 7:41pm
Ancient China / Story Of Shen - Hans Zimmer and John Powell
Kung Fu Panda 2 Soundtrack
One of my favorite test tracks. Flowing, delicate and dynamic.
Departures - Joe Hisaishi
Excellent recording. Extraordinary composition.post #2556 of 348012/26/12 at 8:18pmpost #2557 of 348012/28/12 at 1:59pmpost #2558 of 348012/29/12 at 9:40amQuote:
I quote this vigorously.
Very well recorded, amazing soundstage, bright and fun.post #2559 of 348012/29/12 at 10:11am
The bose wave music system demo cd! Haha. It's a clever marketing technique to make your system sound good by playing things you wouldn't normally hear through other systems such as a recorded thunderstorm, a handbell choir, classical pieces played for the specific purpose of recording in a studio instead of a live performance etc. It makes their system sound good because the cd is so good. So when I listened to it through my srh-840's with fiio e17 It sounded amazing. That marketing strategy kind of fails when you stick the cd in another high quality system. Not saying my set up is at all high end, but it definitely destroyed the bose hahapost #2560 of 348012/29/12 at 10:45ampost #2561 of 348012/29/12 at 10:46ampost #2562 of 348012/29/12 at 3:42pm
Just found this band called The Mayan Factor and their latest album Yesterday's Son is a fine example of very well mastered music in my opinion. Quite soft style for my tastes but it sounds really good. They are on spotify if you use that.post #2563 of 348012/30/12 at 2:03ampost #2564 of 348012/30/12 at 2:33am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 6 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 22 seconds ago
- › HifiMeDiy Sabre USB DAC (UAE23) and AudioQuest DragonFly - Brief... 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone from the Philippines here? 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 5 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 7 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by az060693
- › Halide Design DAC HD by Zuqi
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude