Use headphones to listen to your music. Don't use music to listen to your headphones.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/13/15 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I first started with the ath a900x which i fell in love with. Recently they broke, and i did not have the money to purchases them again or the newer model. So i took a chance and got the a550z, for...
-Introduction- RHA is an interesting company. It has forged its own place within the audiophile world, making a name for itself based on the industrial design language of its products and the...
Welcome to the review of wireless + Wired High resolution in ear monitors Advanced Model 3. Disclaimer: This headphones were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 165
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2462 of 410411/30/12 at 11:57am
Trentemoller's Last Resort sounds very good. It's also superbly mastered; great uniformity throughout the cd.
Jimpster's Amour is fantastically recorded as well. So clear and peaceful, just lovely.post #2463 of 410411/30/12 at 11:58amQuote:
Most people here are probably mentioning stuff from the collection they already own and enjoy that they noticed sounded particularly good. Don't see anything wrong with that, or with the topic, for that matter :).post #2464 of 410412/1/12 at 5:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Saewulf
I could go on for days about this, but the following is in heavy rotation at the moment: (genre - artist - title)
Classical - Couperin - Lecons de Tenebres: If you like organs and sopranos, I think you will love this.
Chill out music - Emancipator - Nevergreen: I think the entire album ("Safe in steep cliffs") is amazing, but Nevergreen is my favorite track.
More chill out Music - Beats Antique - The Lantern: Much like above, The entire album ("Tribal Derivations") is amazing, but this track really blows me away.
Yet more chill out music - Portishead - Strangers/Wandering Star/Glory Box: I really couldn't pick a favorite Portishead track, but these three are epic to me.
Folk/Country - The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow: I would not say I'm generally a country and folk fan, but I'm a huge fan of very talented musicians and vocalists. I fell in love with this duo after I bought my Grados.
Industrial - Frontline Assembly - Evil Playground: Flavour of the Weak (album): Pretty much anything BIll Leeb does is amazing, but this is a treat to listen to with top end gear.
Cheesy Pop Garbage - Taylor Swift - Safe and Sound: Hey! Don't judge, bro. I love this song... T_T
Club music - David Guetta - Titanium: Sia's vocals make this track epic.
The Civil Wars are brilliant. Ready for another release from them!!post #2465 of 410412/1/12 at 12:11pmpost #2466 of 410412/1/12 at 2:31pmpost #2467 of 410412/1/12 at 3:30pmpost #2468 of 410412/1/12 at 6:13pmpost #2469 of 410412/1/12 at 6:25pmpost #2470 of 410412/1/12 at 10:37pmpost #2471 of 410412/2/12 at 11:33am
This sounds awesome on the HE-400 Check out the rest of the album too if you like industrial music.
Oh and something completely different but beautiful
Edited by spittis - 12/2/12 at 2:48pmpost #2472 of 410412/2/12 at 2:02pmpost #2473 of 410412/2/12 at 11:58pmpost #2474 of 410412/3/12 at 6:54am
Yep, it also helps that the KEXP recordings on youtube are generally quite good. You should check their channel to see if there are more bands you like there.
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 14 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 57 seconds ago
- › DX200 The style has been chosen by your votes. Details of design... 1 minute ago
- › AD900x or AD1000x 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 4 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 4 minutes ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 5 minutes ago
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › RHA T20 by Cinder
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...