Use headphones to listen to your music. Don't use music to listen to your headphones.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 5/8/15 at 2:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 165
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2462 of 386311/30/12 at 11:57am
Trentemoller's Last Resort sounds very good. It's also superbly mastered; great uniformity throughout the cd.
Jimpster's Amour is fantastically recorded as well. So clear and peaceful, just lovely.post #2463 of 386311/30/12 at 11:58amQuote:
Most people here are probably mentioning stuff from the collection they already own and enjoy that they noticed sounded particularly good. Don't see anything wrong with that, or with the topic, for that matter :).post #2464 of 386312/1/12 at 5:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Saewulf
I could go on for days about this, but the following is in heavy rotation at the moment: (genre - artist - title)
Classical - Couperin - Lecons de Tenebres: If you like organs and sopranos, I think you will love this.
Chill out music - Emancipator - Nevergreen: I think the entire album ("Safe in steep cliffs") is amazing, but Nevergreen is my favorite track.
More chill out Music - Beats Antique - The Lantern: Much like above, The entire album ("Tribal Derivations") is amazing, but this track really blows me away.
Yet more chill out music - Portishead - Strangers/Wandering Star/Glory Box: I really couldn't pick a favorite Portishead track, but these three are epic to me.
Folk/Country - The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow: I would not say I'm generally a country and folk fan, but I'm a huge fan of very talented musicians and vocalists. I fell in love with this duo after I bought my Grados.
Industrial - Frontline Assembly - Evil Playground: Flavour of the Weak (album): Pretty much anything BIll Leeb does is amazing, but this is a treat to listen to with top end gear.
Cheesy Pop Garbage - Taylor Swift - Safe and Sound: Hey! Don't judge, bro. I love this song... T_T
Club music - David Guetta - Titanium: Sia's vocals make this track epic.
The Civil Wars are brilliant. Ready for another release from them!!post #2465 of 386312/1/12 at 12:11pmpost #2466 of 386312/1/12 at 2:31pmpost #2467 of 386312/1/12 at 3:30pmpost #2468 of 386312/1/12 at 6:13pmpost #2469 of 386312/1/12 at 6:25pmpost #2470 of 386312/1/12 at 10:37pmpost #2471 of 386312/2/12 at 11:33am
This sounds awesome on the HE-400 Check out the rest of the album too if you like industrial music.
Oh and something completely different but beautiful
Edited by spittis - 12/2/12 at 2:48pmpost #2472 of 386312/2/12 at 2:02pmpost #2473 of 386312/2/12 at 11:58pmpost #2474 of 386312/3/12 at 6:54am
Yep, it also helps that the KEXP recordings on youtube are generally quite good. You should check their channel to see if there are more bands you like there.
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Woo Audio WA6-SE or better for HD-800's-- Silver only 25 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 55 seconds ago
- › Audiolab M-Dac 1 minute ago
- › Over-Ear Headphones for Electronica and Music Production 1 minute ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › wharfedale or MartinLogan bookshelf speakers? 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)