Use headphones to listen to your music. Don't use music to listen to your headphones.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/13/15 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 165
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2462 of 413111/30/12 at 11:57am
Trentemoller's Last Resort sounds very good. It's also superbly mastered; great uniformity throughout the cd.
Jimpster's Amour is fantastically recorded as well. So clear and peaceful, just lovely.post #2463 of 413111/30/12 at 11:58amQuote:
Most people here are probably mentioning stuff from the collection they already own and enjoy that they noticed sounded particularly good. Don't see anything wrong with that, or with the topic, for that matter :).post #2464 of 413112/1/12 at 5:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Saewulf
I could go on for days about this, but the following is in heavy rotation at the moment: (genre - artist - title)
Classical - Couperin - Lecons de Tenebres: If you like organs and sopranos, I think you will love this.
Chill out music - Emancipator - Nevergreen: I think the entire album ("Safe in steep cliffs") is amazing, but Nevergreen is my favorite track.
More chill out Music - Beats Antique - The Lantern: Much like above, The entire album ("Tribal Derivations") is amazing, but this track really blows me away.
Yet more chill out music - Portishead - Strangers/Wandering Star/Glory Box: I really couldn't pick a favorite Portishead track, but these three are epic to me.
Folk/Country - The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow: I would not say I'm generally a country and folk fan, but I'm a huge fan of very talented musicians and vocalists. I fell in love with this duo after I bought my Grados.
Industrial - Frontline Assembly - Evil Playground: Flavour of the Weak (album): Pretty much anything BIll Leeb does is amazing, but this is a treat to listen to with top end gear.
Cheesy Pop Garbage - Taylor Swift - Safe and Sound: Hey! Don't judge, bro. I love this song... T_T
Club music - David Guetta - Titanium: Sia's vocals make this track epic.
The Civil Wars are brilliant. Ready for another release from them!!post #2465 of 413112/1/12 at 12:11pmpost #2466 of 413112/1/12 at 2:31pmpost #2467 of 413112/1/12 at 3:30pmpost #2468 of 413112/1/12 at 6:13pmpost #2469 of 413112/1/12 at 6:25pmpost #2470 of 413112/1/12 at 10:37pmpost #2471 of 413112/2/12 at 11:33am
This sounds awesome on the HE-400 Check out the rest of the album too if you like industrial music.
Oh and something completely different but beautiful
Edited by spittis - 12/2/12 at 2:48pmpost #2472 of 413112/2/12 at 2:02pmpost #2473 of 413112/2/12 at 11:58pmpost #2474 of 413112/3/12 at 6:54am
Yep, it also helps that the KEXP recordings on youtube are generally quite good. You should check their channel to see if there are more bands you like there.
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 42 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 1 minute ago
- › FS or Trade - InEar Prophile-8 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Echobox Explorer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › New Release----Mixcder Wired Earbuds X5 Tests and Reviews Start now 4 minutes ago
- › Ranking the Stars - flinkenick's 2017 IEM Flagship Shootout 4 minutes ago
- › Everything clicks/pops/crackles. Am I going insane? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear