I'm pretty sure this will be the first song i listen to when i get he-400's
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 5/8/15 at 2:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Philps Fidelio X2 was purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Philips. Introduction: The Philips Fidelio X2 is Philips top of the line full size open headphones. I picked up...
Still burning-in, but I can already say they are by far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. Fantastically clear/clean through the mids and treble - tremendous detail resolution without things...
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 163post #2431 of 384711/21/12 at 9:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2432 of 384711/22/12 at 12:08ampost #2433 of 384711/22/12 at 9:24ampost #2434 of 384711/23/12 at 6:05ampost #2435 of 384711/23/12 at 9:35pm
Excited to look through a ton of these suggestions. An album I recently listened to and blew me away was Diana Krall "Live in Paris". I hadn't even heard of here previously, but the album is one of the highest quality live recordings I've heard! Vocals are painfully detailed, soundstage is lovely. Really, check it out!post #2436 of 384711/24/12 at 2:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Tim Maestas
Excited to look through a ton of these suggestions. An album I recently listened to and blew me away was Diana Krall "Live in Paris". I hadn't even heard of here previously, but the album is one of the highest quality live recordings I've heard! Vocals are painfully detailed, soundstage is lovely. Really, check it out!
Brilliant sounding album but, as much as I enjoy Diana Krall, I find the "Live in Paris" album a bit boring!
Also have a listen to the "The Girl in The Other Room" album (also available reasonably on SACD), including a fair few songs written by her husband, Elvis Costello.post #2437 of 384711/24/12 at 5:06pmpost #2438 of 384711/24/12 at 8:41pmpost #2439 of 384711/24/12 at 9:26pmpost #2440 of 384711/24/12 at 10:23pmpost #2441 of 384711/25/12 at 9:19am
KDrew - Circles (Electronic. Shows off bass and separation.)
Pretty Lights - So Bright (Shows off bass impact.)
Two Steps From Hell - Hear of Courage (Choir) (Cinematic Music. Shows off mids, bass, and highs.)post #2442 of 384711/25/12 at 3:44pmpost #2443 of 384711/25/12 at 6:09pm
For some reason my DT880s seem to go buck wild for 80's music. Anything from Miami Vice era sounds awesome. A few of the best:
Africa - Toto
I (Just) Died in Your Arms Tonight - Cutting Crew
Crockett's Theme - Jan Hammer
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
I Ran (So Far Away) - A FLock of Seagulls
99 Luftballons -Nena
She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult
And the Beat Goes On - The Whisperspost #2444 of 384711/25/12 at 9:30pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 14 seconds ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 31 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 35 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 41 seconds ago
- › High end Bakoon headphone amp Japan version discussion thread and... 52 seconds ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 1 minute ago
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2