I'm pretty sure this will be the first song i listen to when i get he-400's
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:52 am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 163post #2431 of 354711/21/12 at 9:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2432 of 354711/22/12 at 12:08ampost #2433 of 354711/22/12 at 9:24ampost #2434 of 354711/23/12 at 6:05ampost #2435 of 354711/23/12 at 9:35pm
Excited to look through a ton of these suggestions. An album I recently listened to and blew me away was Diana Krall "Live in Paris". I hadn't even heard of here previously, but the album is one of the highest quality live recordings I've heard! Vocals are painfully detailed, soundstage is lovely. Really, check it out!post #2436 of 354711/24/12 at 2:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Tim Maestas
Excited to look through a ton of these suggestions. An album I recently listened to and blew me away was Diana Krall "Live in Paris". I hadn't even heard of here previously, but the album is one of the highest quality live recordings I've heard! Vocals are painfully detailed, soundstage is lovely. Really, check it out!
Brilliant sounding album but, as much as I enjoy Diana Krall, I find the "Live in Paris" album a bit boring!
Also have a listen to the "The Girl in The Other Room" album (also available reasonably on SACD), including a fair few songs written by her husband, Elvis Costello.post #2437 of 354711/24/12 at 5:06pmpost #2438 of 354711/24/12 at 8:41pmpost #2439 of 354711/24/12 at 9:26pmpost #2440 of 354711/24/12 at 10:23pmpost #2441 of 354711/25/12 at 9:19am
KDrew - Circles (Electronic. Shows off bass and separation.)
Pretty Lights - So Bright (Shows off bass impact.)
Two Steps From Hell - Hear of Courage (Choir) (Cinematic Music. Shows off mids, bass, and highs.)post #2442 of 354711/25/12 at 3:44pmpost #2443 of 354711/25/12 at 6:09pm
For some reason my DT880s seem to go buck wild for 80's music. Anything from Miami Vice era sounds awesome. A few of the best:
Africa - Toto
I (Just) Died in Your Arms Tonight - Cutting Crew
Crockett's Theme - Jan Hammer
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
I Ran (So Far Away) - A FLock of Seagulls
99 Luftballons -Nena
She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult
And the Beat Goes On - The Whisperspost #2444 of 354711/25/12 at 9:30pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 23 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-06-30 32 seconds ago
- › People Seen with CIEMs 55 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › NewOpto KH - 01 headphone portable amp at Fujiya Avic 2014 Show 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins p5 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › Upgraded amp + upgraded DAC + FLAC vs. lower end amp + lower end... 2 minutes ago
- › HD600 cable upgrade - worth it? 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)