I'm pretty sure this will be the first song i listen to when i get he-400's
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 4/10/15 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Firstly, I'd like to thank @H20Fidelity for including me on this tour. It's always a great experience and privilege to be a part of such a great community which organises these tours for members...
This is my first review on head-fi. I had humble beginnings in my path as an audiophile that only officially started once I got the wonderful AKG K550 and grew more conscious of the link between...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank RIVA Audio team for a review sample of Turbo X provided to me in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks to the original Jambox, going back a...
http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/ It takes a lot of confidence to name your product after the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird. If your going to honor the legendary mach 3+ strategic reconnaissance...
Every 6 months I've had the pleasure of talking to Shinobu Karaki of Aurorasound at the Tokyo headphone festivals. As an ex-Texas Instruments employee he has come up with some interesting...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 163post #2431 of 382311/21/12 at 9:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2432 of 382311/22/12 at 12:08ampost #2433 of 382311/22/12 at 9:24ampost #2434 of 382311/23/12 at 6:05ampost #2435 of 382311/23/12 at 9:35pm
Excited to look through a ton of these suggestions. An album I recently listened to and blew me away was Diana Krall "Live in Paris". I hadn't even heard of here previously, but the album is one of the highest quality live recordings I've heard! Vocals are painfully detailed, soundstage is lovely. Really, check it out!post #2436 of 382311/24/12 at 2:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Tim Maestas
Excited to look through a ton of these suggestions. An album I recently listened to and blew me away was Diana Krall "Live in Paris". I hadn't even heard of here previously, but the album is one of the highest quality live recordings I've heard! Vocals are painfully detailed, soundstage is lovely. Really, check it out!
Brilliant sounding album but, as much as I enjoy Diana Krall, I find the "Live in Paris" album a bit boring!
Also have a listen to the "The Girl in The Other Room" album (also available reasonably on SACD), including a fair few songs written by her husband, Elvis Costello.post #2437 of 382311/24/12 at 5:06pmpost #2438 of 382311/24/12 at 8:41pmpost #2439 of 382311/24/12 at 9:26pmpost #2440 of 382311/24/12 at 10:23pmpost #2441 of 382311/25/12 at 9:19am
KDrew - Circles (Electronic. Shows off bass and separation.)
Pretty Lights - So Bright (Shows off bass impact.)
Two Steps From Hell - Hear of Courage (Choir) (Cinematic Music. Shows off mids, bass, and highs.)post #2442 of 382311/25/12 at 3:44pmpost #2443 of 382311/25/12 at 6:09pm
For some reason my DT880s seem to go buck wild for 80's music. Anything from Miami Vice era sounds awesome. A few of the best:
Africa - Toto
I (Just) Died in Your Arms Tonight - Cutting Crew
Crockett's Theme - Jan Hammer
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
I Ran (So Far Away) - A FLock of Seagulls
99 Luftballons -Nena
She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult
And the Beat Goes On - The Whisperspost #2444 of 382311/25/12 at 9:30pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 15 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Art Club 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 4 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 4 minutes ago
- › AKG Q701 for sale (Canada) 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 5 minutes ago
- › Wywires Red Audeze headphone cable 5 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Sound Quality 5 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by DJScope
- › HUM Pervasion - Android DAP by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DreamKing
- › Riva TurboX High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Black) by twister6
- › Ray Samuels Emmeline "The Black Bird" SR-71A Portable... by Stereocilia
- › Aurorasound HEADA Balanced Headphone Amplifier by Currawong
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by bearcat1986
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by YoYo JoKeR
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 by MrJohnny
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2