I'm pretty sure this will be the first song i listen to when i get he-400's
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/13/15 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
I got the same kind but of course in purple Philips SHE3590PP/28 In-Ear Headphones (Purple) - there is basically no based and I had to turn the volume way up to hear sound that didn't sound cheap.
Soundaware M1 Pro / “Esther” – initial impressions I had the opportunity to listen to the Soundaware M1 Pro as part of the recent UK and North American tours that the company have...
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 163post #2431 of 410411/21/12 at 9:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2432 of 410411/22/12 at 12:08ampost #2433 of 410411/22/12 at 9:24ampost #2434 of 410411/23/12 at 6:05ampost #2435 of 410411/23/12 at 9:35pm
Excited to look through a ton of these suggestions. An album I recently listened to and blew me away was Diana Krall "Live in Paris". I hadn't even heard of here previously, but the album is one of the highest quality live recordings I've heard! Vocals are painfully detailed, soundstage is lovely. Really, check it out!post #2436 of 410411/24/12 at 2:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Tim Maestas
Excited to look through a ton of these suggestions. An album I recently listened to and blew me away was Diana Krall "Live in Paris". I hadn't even heard of here previously, but the album is one of the highest quality live recordings I've heard! Vocals are painfully detailed, soundstage is lovely. Really, check it out!
Brilliant sounding album but, as much as I enjoy Diana Krall, I find the "Live in Paris" album a bit boring!
Also have a listen to the "The Girl in The Other Room" album (also available reasonably on SACD), including a fair few songs written by her husband, Elvis Costello.post #2437 of 410411/24/12 at 5:06pmpost #2438 of 410411/24/12 at 8:41pmpost #2439 of 410411/24/12 at 9:26pmpost #2440 of 410411/24/12 at 10:23pmpost #2441 of 410411/25/12 at 9:19am
KDrew - Circles (Electronic. Shows off bass and separation.)
Pretty Lights - So Bright (Shows off bass impact.)
Two Steps From Hell - Hear of Courage (Choir) (Cinematic Music. Shows off mids, bass, and highs.)post #2442 of 410411/25/12 at 3:44pmpost #2443 of 410411/25/12 at 6:09pm
For some reason my DT880s seem to go buck wild for 80's music. Anything from Miami Vice era sounds awesome. A few of the best:
Africa - Toto
I (Just) Died in Your Arms Tonight - Cutting Crew
Crockett's Theme - Jan Hammer
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
I Ran (So Far Away) - A FLock of Seagulls
99 Luftballons -Nena
She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult
And the Beat Goes On - The Whisperspost #2444 of 410411/25/12 at 9:30pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The decline of the forum signature 45 seconds ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 50 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › 2016 LCDX vs 2016 LCD3 1 minute ago
- › Thinking of going back to CD's ... Am I nuts? 2 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 3 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...