Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/13/15 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I first started with the ath a900x which i fell in love with. Recently they broke, and i did not have the money to purchases them again or the newer model. So i took a chance and got the a550z, for...
-Introduction- RHA is an interesting company. It has forged its own place within the audiophile world, making a name for itself based on the industrial design language of its products and the...
Welcome to the review of wireless + Wired High resolution in ear monitors Advanced Model 3. Disclaimer: This headphones were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 162post #2416 of 410411/18/12 at 8:14pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2417 of 410411/18/12 at 10:13pmpost #2418 of 410411/18/12 at 10:25pmpost #2419 of 410411/18/12 at 11:48pm
Great thread guys. I read quite a few of the pages and got some great suggestions. I want to also say that Damien Rice album O is absolutely stunning on my HE-500s. Truly a masterwork of recording and mixing.
Some other stuff I enjoy:
Anything from Solar Fields. If you haven't heard anything from him, check out:
-Sombrero (Absolute masterpiece)
-Discoveringpost #2420 of 410411/18/12 at 11:53pm
Artist: The Cruxshadows
Genre: Not sure. A very nice mixture of many things.
These guys... their recording is absolutely perfect. EVERYTHING has a tactile place in the recording. Even the synths are tactile. A tactile synth... it's almost unbelievable.post #2421 of 410411/19/12 at 12:34am
Some alphabetical picks from my playlist that I really enjoy listening. They all sound great:
ACDC - Fire Your Guns
Acker Bilk - Stranger On The Shore
Adele - Set Fire To The Rain
Tony Bennett - I Wanna Be Around
Buddy Guy - Rememberin' Stevie
Dave Matthews Band - Gravedigger
Jeff Beck - Blanket (with Imogen Heap)
Leonard Cohen - Ain't No Cure For Love
Mark Knopfler - Why Aye Man
Michael Bublè - Me And Mrs. Jones
Michael Jackson - Come Together
Nickel Creek - When In Rome
Ryan Adams - Dirty Rain
Queen - A Kind Of Magic
Santana - Game Of Love (with Tina Turner)
Otis Taylor - My Soul's In Louisiana
Steely Dan - Home At Last
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Tin Pan Alley
Sting - Desert Rose
Toto - I Will Remember
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammerpost #2422 of 410411/19/12 at 3:16pmpost #2423 of 410411/20/12 at 1:53ampost #2424 of 410411/20/12 at 6:48ampost #2425 of 410411/20/12 at 5:21pmpost #2426 of 410411/20/12 at 10:35pmpost #2427 of 410411/20/12 at 10:41pmpost #2428 of 410411/21/12 at 5:46ampost #2429 of 410411/21/12 at 10:09am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) just now
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 5 minutes ago
- › USB-C & DAC 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 6 minutes ago
- › HiFiManxMassdrop HE-350 mods by EniGmA 6 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 7 minutes ago
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › RHA T20 by Cinder
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...