Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 5/8/15 at 2:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 160post #2386 of 388911/8/12 at 9:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2387 of 388911/9/12 at 12:23ampost #2388 of 388911/9/12 at 10:21pmpost #2389 of 388911/9/12 at 11:18pmpost #2390 of 388911/10/12 at 2:37pm
Giving Starcraft2 - Wings of Liberty soundtrack a spin. Sounds so good on the HE-400! Such a great production really. Symphony, distortion guitars, acoustic guitars, keyboards, harmonicas, electronic. It's got such a wide range.post #2391 of 388911/10/12 at 11:07pm
These are specifically my Sennhesier 598s.
Atom Heart Mother Suite- Pink Floyd
Echos- Pink Floyd
Also I've just discovered that Tool is working rather well with these. The way these headphones present the vocals and instrument placement... Hell yeah.post #2392 of 388911/10/12 at 11:12pmQuote:
I've been waiting for someone to mention Tool. They're pretty darn good.post #2393 of 388911/11/12 at 12:18ampost #2394 of 388911/11/12 at 8:55pmHere's something with a hint of an ethereal quality.
It blends modern percussions with a traditional Japanese instrument (shamisen).
The interplay of old and new is interesting, and it is an absolute ear candy on the HD-650.
DJ Krush – "Beyond Raging Waves"
This next one is in Skyfall, when Shanghai is first set.
Starts off with a woodwind solo of that familiar theme.
More instruments come in and finally starts to build frenetically to establish the grandeur of modern Shanghai.
Similar to "Beyond Raging Waves" in that it combines modern orchestral arrangments with exotic beats and a traditional instrument.
Thomas Newman – "Brave New World"
Edited by mikenike - 11/11/12 at 8:58pmpost #2395 of 388911/12/12 at 11:52ampost #2396 of 388911/12/12 at 1:14pmQuote:
The entire Dark Side of The Moon CD by Pink Floyd. Not a huge Pink Floyd fan but wow, it's really a trip. I highly reccomend listening to it from start to finish.post #2397 of 388911/13/12 at 2:52pmpost #2398 of 388911/13/12 at 5:50pmpost #2399 of 388911/13/12 at 8:13pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › USPS TRACKING HELP!! 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 7 minutes ago
- › Weiss DAC-202 220v/230v/240v 7 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 8 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 8 minutes ago
- › Music for 18 Musicians 9 minutes ago
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2