Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/18/14 at 7:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/26/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 160post #2386 of 369211/8/12 at 9:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2387 of 369211/9/12 at 12:23ampost #2388 of 369211/9/12 at 10:21pmpost #2389 of 369211/9/12 at 11:18pmpost #2390 of 369211/10/12 at 2:37pm
Giving Starcraft2 - Wings of Liberty soundtrack a spin. Sounds so good on the HE-400! Such a great production really. Symphony, distortion guitars, acoustic guitars, keyboards, harmonicas, electronic. It's got such a wide range.post #2391 of 369211/10/12 at 11:07pm
These are specifically my Sennhesier 598s.
Atom Heart Mother Suite- Pink Floyd
Echos- Pink Floyd
Also I've just discovered that Tool is working rather well with these. The way these headphones present the vocals and instrument placement... Hell yeah.post #2392 of 369211/10/12 at 11:12pmQuote:
I've been waiting for someone to mention Tool. They're pretty darn good.post #2393 of 369211/11/12 at 12:18ampost #2394 of 369211/11/12 at 8:55pmHere's something with a hint of an ethereal quality.
It blends modern percussions with a traditional Japanese instrument (shamisen).
The interplay of old and new is interesting, and it is an absolute ear candy on the HD-650.
DJ Krush – "Beyond Raging Waves"
This next one is in Skyfall, when Shanghai is first set.
Starts off with a woodwind solo of that familiar theme.
More instruments come in and finally starts to build frenetically to establish the grandeur of modern Shanghai.
Similar to "Beyond Raging Waves" in that it combines modern orchestral arrangments with exotic beats and a traditional instrument.
Thomas Newman – "Brave New World"
Edited by mikenike - 11/11/12 at 8:58pmpost #2395 of 369211/12/12 at 11:52ampost #2396 of 369211/12/12 at 1:14pmQuote:
The entire Dark Side of The Moon CD by Pink Floyd. Not a huge Pink Floyd fan but wow, it's really a trip. I highly reccomend listening to it from start to finish.post #2397 of 369211/13/12 at 2:52pmpost #2398 of 369211/13/12 at 5:50pmpost #2399 of 369211/13/12 at 8:13pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 44 seconds ago
- › Ear bus recommendation help. Skullcandy FIX vs Sony MDRXB50APB 47 seconds ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Tablets as music source 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for Headphones up-to 100$ 2 minutes ago
- › Soundstage is it vertical or horizontal on headphones? Which seems... 3 minutes ago
- › The Leben CS300XS Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)