Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 5/8/15 at 2:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 160post #2386 of 384411/8/12 at 9:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2387 of 384411/9/12 at 12:23ampost #2388 of 384411/9/12 at 10:21pmpost #2389 of 384411/9/12 at 11:18pmpost #2390 of 384411/10/12 at 2:37pm
Giving Starcraft2 - Wings of Liberty soundtrack a spin. Sounds so good on the HE-400! Such a great production really. Symphony, distortion guitars, acoustic guitars, keyboards, harmonicas, electronic. It's got such a wide range.post #2391 of 384411/10/12 at 11:07pm
These are specifically my Sennhesier 598s.
Atom Heart Mother Suite- Pink Floyd
Echos- Pink Floyd
Also I've just discovered that Tool is working rather well with these. The way these headphones present the vocals and instrument placement... Hell yeah.post #2392 of 384411/10/12 at 11:12pmQuote:
I've been waiting for someone to mention Tool. They're pretty darn good.post #2393 of 384411/11/12 at 12:18ampost #2394 of 384411/11/12 at 8:55pmHere's something with a hint of an ethereal quality.
It blends modern percussions with a traditional Japanese instrument (shamisen).
The interplay of old and new is interesting, and it is an absolute ear candy on the HD-650.
DJ Krush – "Beyond Raging Waves"
This next one is in Skyfall, when Shanghai is first set.
Starts off with a woodwind solo of that familiar theme.
More instruments come in and finally starts to build frenetically to establish the grandeur of modern Shanghai.
Similar to "Beyond Raging Waves" in that it combines modern orchestral arrangments with exotic beats and a traditional instrument.
Thomas Newman – "Brave New World"
Edited by mikenike - 11/11/12 at 8:58pmpost #2395 of 384411/12/12 at 11:52ampost #2396 of 384411/12/12 at 1:14pmQuote:
The entire Dark Side of The Moon CD by Pink Floyd. Not a huge Pink Floyd fan but wow, it's really a trip. I highly reccomend listening to it from start to finish.post #2397 of 384411/13/12 at 2:52pmpost #2398 of 384411/13/12 at 5:50pmpost #2399 of 384411/13/12 at 8:13pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Lets Talk Metal 45 seconds ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best (To Me) 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 1 minute ago
- › thatBeatsguy Reviews: MEElectronics M9 Classic 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2