Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/29/12 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/15/13 at 12:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Straight out of Japan, not available in North America, why do the Japanese get all the good toys? I have had these for just over 2 months now and these are my go to portable...
The full review can be seen http://www.head-fi.org/t/634760/resonessence-labs-concero-discussion-review-thead/630#post_9465130
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 160post #2386 of 288811/8/12 at 9:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2387 of 288811/9/12 at 12:23ampost #2388 of 288811/9/12 at 10:21pmpost #2389 of 288811/9/12 at 11:18pmpost #2390 of 288811/10/12 at 2:37pm
Giving Starcraft2 - Wings of Liberty soundtrack a spin. Sounds so good on the HE-400! Such a great production really. Symphony, distortion guitars, acoustic guitars, keyboards, harmonicas, electronic. It's got such a wide range.post #2391 of 288811/10/12 at 11:07pm
These are specifically my Sennhesier 598s.
Atom Heart Mother Suite- Pink Floyd
Echos- Pink Floyd
Also I've just discovered that Tool is working rather well with these. The way these headphones present the vocals and instrument placement... Hell yeah.post #2392 of 288811/10/12 at 11:12pmQuote:
I've been waiting for someone to mention Tool. They're pretty darn good.post #2393 of 288811/11/12 at 12:18ampost #2394 of 288811/11/12 at 8:55pmHere's something with a hint of an ethereal quality.
It blends modern percussions with a traditional Japanese instrument (shamisen).
The interplay of old and new is interesting, and it is an absolute ear candy on the HD-650.
DJ Krush – "Beyond Raging Waves"
This next one is in Skyfall, when Shanghai is first set.
Starts off with a woodwind solo of that familiar theme.
More instruments come in and finally starts to build frenetically to establish the grandeur of modern Shanghai.
Similar to "Beyond Raging Waves" in that it combines modern orchestral arrangments with exotic beats and a traditional instrument.
Thomas Newman – "Brave New World"
Edited by mikenike - 11/11/12 at 8:58pmpost #2395 of 288811/12/12 at 11:52ampost #2396 of 288811/12/12 at 1:14pmQuote:
The entire Dark Side of The Moon CD by Pink Floyd. Not a huge Pink Floyd fan but wow, it's really a trip. I highly reccomend listening to it from start to finish.post #2397 of 288811/13/12 at 2:52pmpost #2398 of 288811/13/12 at 5:50pmpost #2399 of 288811/13/12 at 8:13pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 18 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S - Any Reviews Yet? 4 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › De-bottleneck My Rig. New External DAC>Onboard Sound? 5 minutes ago
- › Ipod classic - rockbox - its happening. 6 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors Review 6 minutes ago
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by TrollDragon
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe