Nothing beats CD's. I know the convenience of downloading mp3's, etc, but being able to rip at your own quality, play anywhere and have the tangible item is hard to beat.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 5/8/15 at 2:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Cayin N6 Pros-quality build & sound, UI, neutralish, amp not needed Cons-battery life could be longer, large, gets warm Settings- low gain, soft, no eq. Note: I had an...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 151post #2251 of 384410/8/12 at 7:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2252 of 384410/8/12 at 9:12ampost #2253 of 384410/8/12 at 10:50amQuote:
I agree completely :)post #2254 of 384410/8/12 at 1:22pmQuote:
As do I.post #2255 of 384410/8/12 at 2:03pm
Though from a cost, convenience, and consitancy standpoint CD's win. Ripping CD's to lossless on your computer is about the best thing you can do.
Edited by RushNerd - 10/8/12 at 2:04pmpost #2256 of 384410/8/12 at 2:17pmQuote:
Yeah, with used CD's being so darn cheap it's really a good time to stock up. I got many great cd's in the last month for around $3 each shipped.post #2257 of 384410/8/12 at 6:29pmYppah's music. He is one of the most amazing musicians. He has a wide variety of sounds from hip-hop to rock to downtempo to glitch and ambient. His music really does a good job putting my HD800s to work and the HD800s shine every second of it.post #2258 of 384410/8/12 at 6:56pmQuote:
+10post #2259 of 384410/8/12 at 6:58pmQuote:
Yppah is indeed awesome.post #2260 of 384410/8/12 at 9:16pmpost #2261 of 384410/8/12 at 11:23pmQuote:post #2262 of 384410/8/12 at 11:37pmpost #2263 of 384410/9/12 at 12:45ampost #2264 of 384410/9/12 at 5:29pmpost #2265 of 384410/9/12 at 5:42pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › Logitech z623 Vs. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying a headphone. Need suggestion =) 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity 5 minutes ago
- › Aune M1, powerful WAV player 5 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2