Nothing beats CD's. I know the convenience of downloading mp3's, etc, but being able to rip at your own quality, play anywhere and have the tangible item is hard to beat.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/13/15 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
This is a review of the Zorloo ZuperDAC DAC/amp combo. The Zorloo ZuperDAC was sendt to me for free from Zorloo in exchange for my honest review of it. I’d like to say THANK YOU to Zorloo for...
Not an audiophile, but here are my most notable impressions of these in ears: They're V-Shaped Natural, warm, accurate, true to life are not the words I'd use to describe these headphones....
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 151post #2251 of 410410/8/12 at 7:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2252 of 410410/8/12 at 9:12ampost #2253 of 410410/8/12 at 10:50amQuote:
I agree completely :)post #2254 of 410410/8/12 at 1:22pmQuote:
As do I.post #2255 of 410410/8/12 at 2:03pm
Though from a cost, convenience, and consitancy standpoint CD's win. Ripping CD's to lossless on your computer is about the best thing you can do.
Edited by RushNerd - 10/8/12 at 2:04pmpost #2256 of 410410/8/12 at 2:17pmQuote:
Yeah, with used CD's being so darn cheap it's really a good time to stock up. I got many great cd's in the last month for around $3 each shipped.post #2257 of 410410/8/12 at 6:29pmYppah's music. He is one of the most amazing musicians. He has a wide variety of sounds from hip-hop to rock to downtempo to glitch and ambient. His music really does a good job putting my HD800s to work and the HD800s shine every second of it.post #2258 of 410410/8/12 at 6:56pmQuote:
+10post #2259 of 410410/8/12 at 6:58pmQuote:
Yppah is indeed awesome.post #2260 of 410410/8/12 at 9:16pmpost #2261 of 410410/8/12 at 11:23pmQuote:post #2262 of 410410/8/12 at 11:37pmpost #2263 of 410410/9/12 at 12:45ampost #2264 of 410410/9/12 at 5:29pmpost #2265 of 410410/9/12 at 5:42pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK100ii - UK seller 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 6 minutes ago
- › Official Schiit Vali 2 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Bluedio T3 (Turbine 3rd) Extra Bass Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Gemtune Urbanfun Hifi Dual-driver In-ear Headphones,Hybrid Balanced... by loomisjohnson
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...