Sometimes, seeing it live helps me appreciate the talent: Esperanza Spalding:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/18/14 at 7:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company owner/ebay...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 150
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2237 of 378110/6/12 at 11:43ampost #2238 of 378110/6/12 at 12:20pmpost #2239 of 378110/6/12 at 8:35pmpost #2240 of 378110/6/12 at 9:18pmpost #2241 of 378110/7/12 at 4:31ampost #2242 of 378110/7/12 at 4:35ampost #2243 of 378110/7/12 at 4:39ampost #2244 of 378110/7/12 at 5:28ampost #2245 of 378110/7/12 at 8:57amQuote:
I had the same experience. Many great songs. Did you get the cd or flac files?post #2246 of 378110/7/12 at 11:06ampost #2247 of 378110/7/12 at 11:13ampost #2248 of 378110/7/12 at 9:40pm
Song: Freight Train
The mix is perfect, and on my T50RPs this song absolutely springs to life. Not sure why but it doesn't sound as good on my other cans; the T50RPs sent me into convulsions. Too much eargasm at once for my weak mind to handle!post #2249 of 378110/7/12 at 10:49pm
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › "The Lab" 13 seconds ago
- › Could a moderate amount of steam coming from my shower hurt my open... 48 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 56 seconds ago
- › Need Earphones store-bought recommendations in $30 range 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 and ATH-ESW9A Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Ponomusic PonoPlayer Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Can you recommend a portable/desktop amp 3 minutes ago
- › Asus STX II Vs Creative ZXR 3 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › Schiit Vali by CEE TEE
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3