- 631 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Los Angeles
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/13/15 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 143post #2131 of 40909/24/12 at 2:33am"Tango D'Elite" by ZaZa. Once you stop laughing you will realize how amazing the mix sounds in headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2132 of 40909/24/12 at 9:54pmpost #2133 of 40909/24/12 at 9:56pmpost #2134 of 40909/25/12 at 3:35ampost #2135 of 40909/25/12 at 6:20ampost #2136 of 40909/25/12 at 9:57ampost #2137 of 40909/25/12 at 9:58am
I just listened to The Game and I was not overly impressed. Seemed to be a lot of background hiss in many tracks. Source was non-remastered CD.post #2138 of 40909/25/12 at 11:47ampost #2139 of 40909/25/12 at 2:43pmpost #2140 of 40909/25/12 at 4:13pmpost #2141 of 40909/25/12 at 5:17pmpost #2142 of 40909/25/12 at 5:40pmpost #2143 of 40909/25/12 at 5:41pmpost #2144 of 40909/25/12 at 9:06pm
Genre: No ******** clue.
Every single song on this album is incredibly well recorded and mastered. Igorrr takes so many different genres of music and smashes them together. Thrash Electro, Death Metal, Breakcore, classical, Operatic, and even bluegrass at one point. All of it (somehow) works together to produce some of the strongest eargasm's I've ever had.
One note: any recording artifacts you hear are faked. In other words, they're on purpose. It adds to the chaotic nature of the sound.
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 9 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA-8 32 seconds ago
- › Official X3 1st gen firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song... 39 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphones with a great soundstage, good bass slam and... 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...