- 626 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Los Angeles
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/18/14 at 7:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
My comprehensive review of the Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones BURN-IN TIME - Took about 3-4 days to burn in so maybe 12 or so hours for me Upon receiving these as a gift for my birthday (so I...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music and sound equipment but I...
Brace yourself... Pardon any grammatical errors please as this is one of my longer reviews. Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 143post #2131 of 37029/24/12 at 2:33am"Tango D'Elite" by ZaZa. Once you stop laughing you will realize how amazing the mix sounds in headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2132 of 37029/24/12 at 9:54pmpost #2133 of 37029/24/12 at 9:56pmpost #2134 of 37029/25/12 at 3:35ampost #2135 of 37029/25/12 at 6:20ampost #2136 of 37029/25/12 at 9:57ampost #2137 of 37029/25/12 at 9:58am
I just listened to The Game and I was not overly impressed. Seemed to be a lot of background hiss in many tracks. Source was non-remastered CD.post #2138 of 37029/25/12 at 11:47ampost #2139 of 37029/25/12 at 2:43pmpost #2140 of 37029/25/12 at 4:13pmpost #2141 of 37029/25/12 at 5:17pmpost #2142 of 37029/25/12 at 5:40pmpost #2143 of 37029/25/12 at 5:41pmpost #2144 of 37029/25/12 at 9:06pm
Genre: No ******** clue.
Every single song on this album is incredibly well recorded and mastered. Igorrr takes so many different genres of music and smashes them together. Thrash Electro, Death Metal, Breakcore, classical, Operatic, and even bluegrass at one point. All of it (somehow) works together to produce some of the strongest eargasm's I've ever had.
One note: any recording artifacts you hear are faked. In other words, they're on purpose. It adds to the chaotic nature of the sound.
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Music Game IX 10 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 39 seconds ago
- › Where do you download DAC driver and get a user manual for X5 1 minute ago
- › Aune T1 Upgraded Version in Black 1 minute ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 6 minutes ago
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by bkyoung
- › Superlux HD-631 by Sharingan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)