Where can you buy them?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/29/10
- productKoss PortaPro 25th Anniversary Edition Headphonestagged by System, 7/29/10
- productKoss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open )tagged by System, 7/29/10
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 7/29/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/9/11
Related Forum Threads
- Heavily modified PortaPro wood cups included Last post on 4/4/12 at 4:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Heaphone, Upgrading PX100 (or PortaPro)? Last post on 9/18/10 at 9:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Quick question about the 'koss portapro' Last post on 9/12/10 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- 50-60$ Headphones Last post on 8/24/10 at 12:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help With Portapro's Housing Last post on 7/26/10 at 4:53am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
For larger (1200x800) images, simply click any photoINTRODUCTIONAhhh – the portable amplifier – one of the audio enthusiast's more misunderstood tools / assets. For the beginner, there...
Preamble: I have already reviewed some of 1MORE’s and Xiaomi’s audio products in the past and all of them offered a great sound experience for their very reasonable price point. The...
Koss Portapro Thread - Page 35post #511 of 9593/7/14 at 8:12am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #512 of 9593/7/14 at 10:40ampost #513 of 9593/7/14 at 10:45amQuote:
I will pay the money for the 25th AE if I could ever find it.post #514 of 9593/7/14 at 11:01ampost #515 of 9593/7/14 at 12:47pmpost #516 of 9593/7/14 at 12:49pmpost #517 of 9593/7/14 at 1:01pmQuote:
The price is normal, but the fact that they're from China could mean they are fake.post #518 of 9593/7/14 at 1:02pm
Well, technically you can find fakes anywhere, but with someone who seems quite interested in that version, its something for him to look at and check out at least as an option.post #519 of 9593/8/14 at 8:35am
I have a pair...not for sale!
It sux though, cause I can't listen to them...they're in the box with the coin and certificate and all...a NOS gift to the world for the year whatever. I know a living legend when one exists.
I need to buy a regular pair...because, I swear, they are incredible sounding headphones - they have a sound quality like no other regardless of price.
Edit: I looked them up...one Amazon reviewer bought 3 25ths for presents and himself, purchased in Brazil...they all broke in the same place...I'm gonna guess that there are rip-offs going around.
But here is a link...I cannot guarantee anything though.
Edited by SP Wild - 3/8/14 at 9:04ampost #520 of 9593/8/14 at 12:03pm
I've a 25th anniversary too. Used for a few months and retire it for my collection. As for the sound, I don't/can't detect any difference from the regular blue ones I have. I know its crazy but I've a small Porta Pro collection.post #521 of 9593/8/14 at 3:16pmpost #522 of 9593/12/14 at 12:16pmpost #523 of 9593/30/14 at 3:08pm
If anyone is interested, I've decided to sell my 25th Ann. PortaPros. They may as well be new, I just feel bad as they rarely get head time thanks to the KSC75s and 325is. PM me if you're interested.post #524 of 9593/30/14 at 5:00pmpost #525 of 9593/30/14 at 5:36pmUse mine while biking nearly every day :-) They're the only non-isolating headphones I can wear under my helmet.
- Koss Portapro Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Zishan dsd's corner 25 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 42 seconds ago
- › Will a schiitz magni 2 power an audeze lcd-2, will a schiitz vali... 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Reply to get FiiO's New In-Ear Monitors F1 for Free 4 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › Is this a hot deal? 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear