I've been playing WoW (world of warcraft) since 2 days after its release... Still addicted
- Loads of beautiful (and customisable) graphics,
- fluid movements,
- highly efficient and customisable user interface,
- good artificial intelligence (for monsters),
- LOTS OF PATCHES (god, we're at 1.21 right now, at least),
- Big big big big big world (takes at least 2 hours to go though one of the 2 continents (not outlands) in a straigth line running, and you have seen about 1/3 of the map, so it takes at least 10 hours to go and see everything, plus all the dungeons...),
- all the interactive stuff and game implements (groups, raids, guilds...),
- good background sound overall,
- You always have something to do (quest, raids, group dungeons, pvp, level your alt, chat, grind mobs...)
- Patches don't just fix glitches but also add some new stuff to the game (in fact, there were 6 lvl 60 raid dungeons that were added prior to TBC (Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Zul'gurub, Ruins of Ahn'qiraj, Temple of Ahn'qiraj, Naxxramas), pvp battlegrounds, LOTS of new items, always new quests...)
And the game itself is pretty nice also...................
The only downpoint is the monthly fee (17USD), but I split the costs with my brother so it's better for both of us.
But for such a great game it's not that much.
My rating : 9.99/10
And not to talk about TBC...