Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Rate the video games you're currently playing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rate the video games you're currently playing - Page 277

post #4141 of 4785

I am currently playing AC4. Overall, the game is great. But the gameplay is kind of too long and it takes time to complete the game 100%

post #4142 of 4785
Is anyone planning to get the Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes PlayStation 4 bundle?
MGS5 looks really good, but I don't know if I want to shell out money for a 2-hour long game...
post #4143 of 4785
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Is anyone planning to get the Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes PlayStation 4 bundle?
MGS5 looks really good, but I don't know if I want to shell out money for a 2-hour long game...

I'm trying to decide between the PS4 bundle (MGSV or Infamous) or a FiiO X5...

post #4144 of 4785
Well you'll see my review in a few days-ish, but I'm disappointed with the X5 in all honesty; your mileage may vary of course. I think my wallet will be happier with the photo-realistic graphics in MGS5.

Pretty interesting concepts:
post #4145 of 4785

Neato! 

 

Still waiting my self though on the new Metroid... with a lot of really good games coming out for the Wii U this year... I should save my money for another one [I sold it early last year since only MH 3U was out... after 600 hours It got boring]

 

That said.. RETRO GIVE US METROID... although DK is nice while we wait 

post #4146 of 4785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

Neato! 

 

Still waiting my self though on the new Metroid... with a lot of really good games coming out for the Wii U this year... I should save my money for another one [I sold it early last year since only MH 3U was out... after 600 hours It got boring]

 

That said.. RETRO GIVE US METROID... although DK is nice while we wait 

Lol, I pretty much did the same exact thing. I sold mine right before the price dropped on them. Though I only put 300 hours into MH3U before I got bored. The only thing I really did not fight was the Alatereon and the subspecies of Jho (forgetting the full name atm). I still have my 3DS version though. I kinda miss my Wii U a bit too. The dual screens were amazing for online with local players for COD (normally I hate COD but it came with my system).

 

I really hope Retro works on the next Metroid. The Metroid Prime series was awesome imo, but the new DK was tons of fun.

post #4147 of 4785

Playing rewrite. Finished Kotori and Chihaya's route. Typical key VN, AKA amazing.

post #4148 of 4785
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefreak054 View Post
 

Lol, I pretty much did the same exact thing. I sold mine right before the price dropped on them. Though I only put 300 hours into MH3U before I got bored. The only thing I really did not fight was the Alatereon and the subspecies of Jho (forgetting the full name atm). I still have my 3DS version though. I kinda miss my Wii U a bit too. The dual screens were amazing for online with local players for COD (normally I hate COD but it came with my system).

 

I really hope Retro works on the next Metroid. The Metroid Prime series was awesome imo, but the new DK was tons of fun.

Ala was a fun one to Solo, I was cheap and did it with a Kelbi Bow set 

post #4149 of 4785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

Ala was a fun one to Solo, I was cheap and did it with a Kelbi Bow set 

Hehe, the Kelbi Bow was a fun weapon to goof around with. TBH though I only thought the Kelbi bow was absurdly overpowered when it was in a group of slime weapons, but solo it was only slightly overpowered. Granted from what I have seen (I never fought ala), having a ranged weapon seems like an huge advantage.

post #4150 of 4785
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefreak054 View Post
 

Hehe, the Kelbi Bow was a fun weapon to goof around with. TBH though I only thought the Kelbi bow was absurdly overpowered when it was in a group of slime weapons, but solo it was only slightly overpowered. Granted from what I have seen (I never fought ala), having a ranged weapon seems like an huge advantage.

I find it's best for Solo or Duo, with other slime weps it's gets to where your not getting as many xPlosions off due to the resistance to slime that will build up

 

On a positive note, there is speculation that the Release of Monster Hunter Fronter X for Wii U and Play Station could mean the Monster hunter Frontier is coming to the US :D which is good cuz it's like... 100+ BIG BOSS Monsters with a CRAZY amount of content updates... Either way Frontier in the US would make CapCom a n even wealthier company, 

post #4151 of 4785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

I find it's best for Solo or Duo, with other slime weps it's gets to where your not getting as many xPlosions off due to the resistance to slime that will build up

 

On a positive note, there is speculation that the Release of Monster Hunter Fronter X for Wii U and Play Station could mean the Monster hunter Frontier is coming to the US :D which is good cuz it's like... 100+ BIG BOSS Monsters with a CRAZY amount of content updates... Either way Frontier in the US would make CapCom a n even wealthier company, 

True, granted it always depends on what monster you are fighting. If it has low slime resistance and is lower on health you will probably kill it before it gets to that point.

 

I have not looked into frontier much. I remember reading mixed feelings about that game. Either way I am not too keen on subscription fees. On top of that it will probably release a year or two later after Japan receives the game, if we even get the game. I personally can not wait for Monster Hunter 4 U for the 3DS. Its still annoys me we wont get it until next year, but it looks like the most refreshing game the series has had for quite a while. On top of that it is portable and online, I am  sooo ready for that. The only local player I have is my brother and we can only get so far until the online difficulty becomes too difficult. My brother was either dying too fast or I could not do enough damage to finish off the monsters (we stopped around early G rank), granted I have a lot more weapons and much better armor now. 

post #4152 of 4785
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefreak054 View Post
 

True, granted it always depends on what monster you are fighting. If it has low slime resistance and is lower on health you will probably kill it before it gets to that point.

 

I have not looked into frontier much. I remember reading mixed feelings about that game. Either way I am not too keen on subscription fees. On top of that it will probably release a year or two later after Japan receives the game, if we even get the game. I personally can not wait for Monster Hunter 4 U for the 3DS. Its still annoys me we wont get it until next year, but it looks like the most refreshing game the series has had for quite a while. On top of that it is portable and online, I am  sooo ready for that. The only local player I have is my brother and we can only get so far until the online difficulty becomes too difficult. My brother was either dying too fast or I could not do enough damage to finish off the monsters (we stopped around early G rank), granted I have a lot more weapons and much better armor now. 

I don't mind Subscription espically for MONSTER HUNTER... and yea Japan gets it first but Frontier so long as it controls like MH3U did should be just fine imo, videos of it look like MH3U startagey wise, and so long as the physics are teh same I'm content. Biggest disappointment was the real lack of DLC for MH3U, ACTUAL Dlc would be another money maker. YES please sell me new mosnters monthly for $5 a piece I'd be happy to buy that! Heck I'd even pay $10 for new maps q.q 

post #4153 of 4785

The new Thief 5/10

I just can't believe that after they got all the fans so hyped they made such a weak game. The stupidest story, linear gameplay and crippled mechanics - I suggest the real Thief fans give it a pass and stay away.

post #4154 of 4785

I just got a AMD HD 7870 OC Edition for my Pc, it's a shame that card costs as much as my 6950 last year and outperfoms it :/ justs goes to show, Enthusiast cards from 3 years ago aren't even on the level of the perfomance cards from the 7x series >.>

 

Saving up for a whole new build [around 2k] on the fall now! Going to throw in a Sapphire Toxic R9 280X in that sucker! 

post #4155 of 4785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

I just got a AMD HD 7870 OC Edition for my Pc, it's a shame that card costs as much as my 6950 last year and outperfoms it :/ justs goes to show, Enthusiast cards from 3 years ago aren't even on the level of the perfomance cards from the 7x series >.>

 

Saving up for a whole new build [around 2k] on the fall now! Going to throw in a Sapphire Toxic R9 280X in that sucker! 


I have 2 7990's..i can play in 4k at 120fps!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Rate the video games you're currently playing