Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Rate the video games you're currently playing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rate the video games you're currently playing - Page 271

post #4051 of 4651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

Exactly, yea I wouldn't do Eyefinety on different resultions, it shouldn't work anyways

 

But dual screens is great for a lot of non gaming applications! 

I game on one monitor (It will be a 2.5K with G-Sync when that comes out), and I have several other computers around me for other things.

 

I have a 27' iMac to my left, and a Mac Book Air to my right. That takes care of all the other stuff :)

post #4052 of 4651
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
 

I game on one monitor (It will be a 2.5K with G-Sync when that comes out), and I have several other computers around me for other things.

 

I have a 27' iMac to my left, and a Mac Book Air to my right. That takes care of all the other stuff :)

that works too, I also game on One Monitor. I find it to be more than sufficent, leaves my other monitor open for game guides if I need or want them, but Mostly monitor number 2 handles my temp monitoring 

post #4053 of 4651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

that works too, I also game on One Monitor. I find it to be more than sufficent, leaves my other monitor open for game guides if I need or want them, but Mostly monitor number 2 handles my temp monitoring 

 

I don't really monitor temps, but if I did, I would use something like this:

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811999218

post #4054 of 4651
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
 

 

I don't really monitor temps, but if I did, I would use something like this:

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811999218

that's kind of useless imo, unless your pc sits within your eye shot. I use software on my second screen :3 

post #4055 of 4651

Why dual when you can run triple?

 

I run just a single large one. Reason is I can´t use triple monitors for every game out there I may end up frustrated when I can´t. I can use my 50" Sony W6 whenever I want and it´s cheaper to maintain since it´s easier to drive a 1080p resolution then a 5K or what I would want to run on a triple monitor setup.

 

I don´t really save much money on the actual monitor but I get a bit better image quality at least and I do feel it´s more comfortable having the monitors a bit away from me. Pros and Cons with everything.

 

I do have some 1080p monitors laying around I may set one up for second monitor but honestly I never feel the need. I don´t enjoy multitasking I like to be able to focus on one thing at a time. 

post #4056 of 4651
Final Fantasy VII.

Actually never really played it before. Finished the first part (or first disc, if you play the PSX version) today.
post #4057 of 4651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Final Fantasy VII.

Actually never really played it before. Finished the first part (or first disc, if you play the PSX version) today.

Nice, I enjoyed it to my self. I'm disappointed the Steam Versison doesn't have Work SHop support :/, there are SO many Mods for it and I'm not really in the mood to install them my self <.< using the Steam WorkShop to impliment the like 1000's of pre existing Mods would be a very smart idea but NOPE... stupid Square Enix :/ 

 

Also xCom is getting better and better! I discover the Psionic Labs yesterday, and did I menation SONIC OMG YES FTW 

 

If not OMG YES FTW! SONIC! And I'm talking ole school MASTER SYSTEM style Sonic! 

post #4058 of 4651
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningfarron View Post

Currently playing ni no kuni and i would give it an 9.5/10. Really enjoyable jprg


Finally, someone else plays it. I really dug it; but the constant kiddy pandering made it a bit hard to enjoy at times. Stopping everything that's going on to explain something that can be ascertained in ten seconds isn't helpful...its annoying.,

post #4059 of 4651
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCrow View Post


Finally, someone else plays it. I really dug it; but the constant kiddy pandering made it a bit hard to enjoy at times. Stopping everything that's going on to explain something that can be ascertained in ten seconds isn't helpful...its annoying.,
I agree with you on the kiddy pandering. the story,open world and battle system made me liked this game alot.
post #4060 of 4651
I opened the Settings and set the text speed to fastest the second I remembered to do so. tongue.gif and now spam X when I get into any sort of dialogue haha
post #4061 of 4651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisse View Post

I opened the Settings and set the text speed to fastest the second I remembered to do so. tongue.gif and now spam X when I get into any sort of dialogue haha

I've been doing this for almost a Decade now :3 as a HUGE MegaMan Battle Net Work fan [well R.I.P MegaMan q.q] I got used to the very E rated explinations of things <.< same with Good ole PokeMon

 

it's nice though to play a Game... with a Mature story line and there for much more enjoyable... reading passages? I guess is what I'd call them

 

Oh yea, Sonic 3... super me gusta... It works like magic with my Logitech Dual stick :D

 

Let's see... I menionted that Gird 2 was too slidy for me.... I think I mentioned NFS U2 was the bestest Arcade Racer I ever played... I know I menioted StarBound and it's awesome blocks of goodness, speaking of StarBound [Terria in Space, or 16bit MineCraft Side SCroller in Space] 

 

I dug to my first planetary core :D it was cool and I built a big ole bass under this planet ^^ 

post #4062 of 4651

Have PS4 and X1 but playing 360 only right now, wanna finish a few games

 

 

Dark Souls - 9.5/10. Awesome game. Love the music, atmosphere, weapons, armor, etc.

 

The Witcher 2 - I will play this game very shortly. Only played the tutorial so far and it looks challenging/really good.

 

Skyrim - recently got the DLC. I'd say it's an 8/10 for the amazing open world, but bad combat and difficulty settings, and lots of framerate drops. 

post #4063 of 4651
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
 

Have PS4 and X1 but playing 360 only right now, wanna finish a few games

 

 

Dark Souls - 9.5/10. Awesome game. Love the music, atmosphere, weapons, armor, etc.

 

The Witcher 2 - I will play this game very shortly. Only played the tutorial so far and it looks challenging/really good.

 

Skyrim - recently got the DLC. I'd say it's an 8/10 for the amazing open world, but bad combat and difficulty settings, and lots of framerate drops. 


I am finishing dark souls..sick of dying a bit..but I will persevere!

post #4064 of 4651
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
 

Have PS4 and X1 but playing 360 only right now, wanna finish a few games

 

 

Skyrim - recently got the DLC. I'd say it's an 8/10 for the amazing open world, but bad combat and difficulty settings, and lots of framerate drops

Can't rate a game down if your machine isn't up to the task.

Not sure what you mean with 'bad difficulty settings' - it's super easy to change the difficulty. Care to elaborate?

post #4065 of 4651
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREQ View Post
 

Can't rate a game down if your machine isn't up to the task.

Not sure what you mean with 'bad difficulty settings' - it's super easy to change the difficulty. Care to elaborate?

It sounds like he is playing on a console. I had a lot of frame rate issues on my PS3. I think its perfectly fair because it is on the developers shoulders to make sure the game is optimized for consoles. I have not played much of the game but difficulty wise it feels super unbalanced. The game encourages you to explore but if you take one wrong step your fighting crap 80X more powerful than you. You also cannot skip the side missions as you do not level up properly if you do. Not to bash the game it was just my experience. Imo side missions should be optional not mandatory. I had similar problems with borderlands 2 as you could not progress through the end of the game unless you did a crap load of side quests, most of them being annoying fetch quests. I had to pretty much use some cheap glitch to beat the last boss .

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Rate the video games you're currently playing