Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Rate the video games you're currently playing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rate the video games you're currently playing - Page 260

post #3886 of 4480

Minecraft - 10/10. Occupied me for 2009-2011 which is an eternity in video game years. Best indie game ever made.

 

League of Legends - 8/10. Occupied me since I stopped minecraft to now (2011-2013). -1 point because community can sometimes suck and -1 point because the game isn't completely bug-free.

 

Katawa Shoujo - 9/10. Only occupied me for a week, however has changed my entire view on life. Even stimulated me the stoic into near-tears. -1 point for some storyline flaws.

post #3887 of 4480
Grand Theft Auto 5: 10/10 It's the best GTA game to date, in my opinion.

Battlefield 4: 7/10 it's okay for current gen, but it doesn't look that good and the player count doesn't fit the huge maps. I'll rate it again when the PS4 comes out.
post #3888 of 4480
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post
 

Minecraft - 10/10. Occupied me for 2009-2011 which is an eternity in video game years. Best indie game ever made.

 

League of Legends - 8/10. Occupied me since I stopped minecraft to now (2011-2013). -1 point because community can sometimes suck and -1 point because the game isn't completely bug-free.

 

Katawa Shoujo - 9/10. Only occupied me for a week, however has changed my entire view on life. Even stimulated me the stoic into near-tears. -1 point for some storyline flaws.

League of Legends is for kids :tongue:

 

Play HoN, short for Heros of Newerth.

post #3889 of 4480
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKen23 View Post

League of Legends is for kids tongue.gif

Play HoN, short for Heroes of Newerth.

LoL most-played online game in the world, statistics don't lie.
post #3890 of 4480

Just because something is popular that doesn't mean it is good. hell, if that were the case McDonalds would be gourmet cuisine. It is easy to make something popular when it is free.

post #3891 of 4480
It managed to captivate me for 3 years, I find it fun and that means it's done it's job tongue.gif
post #3892 of 4480

WipEout Pure

 

Excellent. Fun, challenging racer with sleek, stylish graphics that make it look pretty damn great and a really nice soundtrack.

Also, pretty good DLC support (even leaving aside the fact that it's a handheld game from early this gen) - everything is free, though a few packs are "sponsored" by Puma, which means they have its logos on billboards around the track. It's 4 out of 16 downloadable tracks and doesn't really bother me since it's a racing game and it's not a illusion breaker.

 

The only downside is the framerate. Supposedly it has some dips on vanilla PSPs, but on CFW you can set the processor to 333 MHz  to make it rock solid. Still, it's not 60 FPS, unlike WipEout HD on PS3...

post #3893 of 4480

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword 9/10

 

One point off because of motion controls. xD

post #3894 of 4480

If anyone here likes survival games get "How to Survive" lol. It takes place on a island and the goal is to survive and leave the island that is full of Zombies. You combine things youve picked up to make all the tools that you need. Very entertaining imo.

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 85

 

post #3895 of 4480

Playing Battlefield 4 and Gta online..trying to make myself like battlefield 4 but it isn't that good to be honest..you get shot out of the blue too much!http://youtu.be/QqiOGVpYPDE P.s it's my first day, how do I upload a image..it won't let me for some reason?


Edited by martin vegas - 11/9/13 at 6:16am
post #3896 of 4480

Yesterday was my first to try "Dead Island" with my friend, a lot of fun, i expect more scary scenes but it's ok in general 8/10

 

My favorite game in 2013 is Borderlands 2, i am the only one? is an amazing game and more if you play the first title 9/10

post #3897 of 4480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphexbug View Post
 

Yesterday was my first to try "Dead Island" with my friend, a lot of fun, i expect more scary scenes but it's ok in general 8/10

 

My favorite game in 2013 is Borderlands 2, i am the only one? is an amazing game and more if you play the first title 9/10

Give it another 5 hours or so and expect that number to plummet as you experience insane repetition and very little reward for your effort.

post #3898 of 4480
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKen23 View Post

League of Legends is for kids tongue.gif

Play HoN, short for Heroes of Newerth.

LoL most-played online game in the world, statistics don't lie.

I meant that as in--the game is too easy.

post #3899 of 4480
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKen23 View Post
 

I meant that as in--the game is too easy.

basics are quiet easy thats what makes it so popular.

 

getting really good at it however, is a different story.

post #3900 of 4480
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKen23 View Post
 

I meant that as in--the game is too easy.

Try getting challenger then...not so easy now isn't it :p

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Rate the video games you're currently playing