Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Rate the video games you're currently playing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rate the video games you're currently playing - Page 225

post #3361 of 4571

Rayman Origins Vita, I got this game from the sales. This game is ******* amazing, fun, addictive. Totally recommend for anyone who is looking for a good platformer.

post #3362 of 4571
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

I finally started playing PoE seriously. I've been a beta user for months but I'm very impressed with what they did. Way better than Diablo 3, which is boring as hell.


Yeah, I was looking into PoE. Torchlight two was also calling my name. damn you game's and your time needed to play them.

post #3363 of 4571

Midnight Club - Los Angeles 8.5/10

 

Stacking - 7/10

 

Super Mario Bros. III - Yoshi's Island - 9/10

post #3364 of 4571

(PC)

Tomb Raider - 8/10

Alan Wake - 9/10 (Replay)

Dead Space 3 - 7/10

post #3365 of 4571
Final Fantasy 13 -2 === 8/10
post #3366 of 4571

Tomb Raider 2013 - 8.5/10 halfway through but liking the game nonetheless.

 

EDIT: Changed to 9/10 just finished it not to mention playable after the missions are done to revisit tombs and secret areas to gain 100% completion.


Edited by DefQon - 3/18/13 at 3:00am
post #3367 of 4571

I'm gonna have to give Tomb Raider a try, everyone seems to love it.

 

I thought the one before it(Underworld) was horrible despite it getting decent reviews so I was a little skeptical.

post #3368 of 4571
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewy4 View Post

I'm gonna have to give Tomb Raider a try, everyone seems to love it.

 

I thought the one before it(Underworld) was horrible despite it getting decent reviews so I was a little skeptical.

Yeah it's pretty fun and I'm sort of skeptical when it comes to a rebooted or fresh new series to a franchise. But TR turned out pretty good. Haven't played any of the other TR's although I have them on Steam, might give Legend a whirl sometime soon. P.S Didn't know Lara Croft was from GB/England..she's got a strong English accent in this game.

post #3369 of 4571

Assassins creed 3

 

9 of 10 

Great graphics, characters, but disappointing ending. 

post #3370 of 4571

Deus Ex Human Revolution 10 out of 10.

Wow it blew me away and its music and Blade Runner cyberpunk themes just give me the chills. biggrin.gif

post #3371 of 4571

Ni no Kuni:Wrath of the white witch.

 

I havent gotten far in, but so far its magical. not just the sillyness to it. but everything about it. Graphics wise its just stunning. It taken the kind of standard cellshaded JRPG that's this generations "deal" and stepped it up something fierce.

 

...the game also uses the word. Mewojasty more than once...so yeah, pretty fantastic.


Edited by WhiteCrow - 3/18/13 at 9:37pm
post #3372 of 4571
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCrow View Post

Ni no Kuni:Wrath of the white witch.

 

I havent gotten far in, but so far its magical. not just the sillyness to it. but everything about it. Graphics wise its just stunning. It taken the kind of standard cellshaded JRPG that's this generations "deal" and stepped it up something fierce.

 

...the game also uses the word. Mewojasty more than once...so yeah, pretty fantastic.

Good to hear I've been debating getting it. Might have to pick it up if I keep hearing good things.

 

I recently finished the new Tomb Raider, aside from a few minor issues not enough characterization of the other characters in the group, animals only giving XP/salvage (The deer hunting part sets it up for some cool hunt-for-food-to-survive action but didn't end up being that way)

 

 I thought it was a great game 8/10 for sure.

 

Going to start either Dishonored or The Walking Dead next.

post #3373 of 4571

Yeah so far its pretty good. the only problem I have with it is that so far the amount of hand holding is almost insulting. I'm only 6 hours in but I mean come on, this isnt babby first game.

post #3374 of 4571
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihaitachi View Post

Deus Ex Human Revolution 10 out of 10.

Wow it blew me away and its music and Blade Runner cyberpunk themes just give me the chills. biggrin.gif

 

I had this game on my computer, but i get bored of doing the same things (repetitive)

post #3375 of 4571

I found the atmosphere made up for most of it anyway. Plus the highest difficulty is pretty hard! Great story line too.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Rate the video games you're currently playing