Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Official Foobar Gallery
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Foobar Gallery - Page 7

post #91 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b
xand, like the top of my foobar layout? How it goes
All Music
- Artist - Album
- Artist - Album
- Artist - Album
-Song
-Song

etc?

That's called "album list."
yeah I like it, but I am guessing you have individual playlists for each of of your albums correct? If so, I am trying to find a way to create individual playlists for 900 albums i have on my pc lol. I really don't want to do that manually.
post #92 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by gevorg
I need to figure out how to get the album art up there like it better there than on the side panel
post #93 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzzz
I need to figure out how to get the album art up there like it better there than on the side panel
in the Columns UI preferences, under the 'Other' tab, make sure that 'List all toolbars' is checked. in the Album Art Panel preferences, set the 'Minimum panel height' to around 300.

now right click up in the toolbar area, go to Panels, and click Album Art.. go back and adjust the panel height as necessary.

you can add any panel you want above the playlist in the same fashion, as long as it has a minimum height setting.
post #94 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by asmox
in the Columns UI preferences, under the 'Other' tab, make sure that 'List all toolbars' is checked. in the Album Art Panel preferences, set the 'Minimum panel height' to around 300.

now right click up in the toolbar area, go to Panels, and click Album Art.. go back and adjust the panel height as necessary.

you can add any panel you want above the playlist in the same fashion, as long as it has a minimum height setting.

cool thx!

I'll give it a try once I'm back at my main pc...currently using laptop.
post #95 of 622
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by asmox
in the Columns UI preferences, under the 'Other' tab, make sure that 'List all toolbars' is checked. in the Album Art Panel preferences, set the 'Minimum panel height' to around 300.

now right click up in the toolbar area, go to Panels, and click Album Art.. go back and adjust the panel height as necessary.

you can add any panel you want above the playlist in the same fashion, as long as it has a minimum height setting.

... thank you

http://paintedover.com/uploads/show....myfoobar_1.png
post #96 of 622
ATTENTION:
If you downloaded my foobar directory, please clear all fields entered under
foobar2000 - > Preferences -> Audioscrobbler

I think I left my username and password in there, but I have changed my password. I've seen people's songs on my audioscrobbler, like stuff from Mindhunters, Amthystium, [unknown], Black Eyed Peas, Coldplay, Ben Harper, and Miles Davis (most of which were tagged poorly).

So if you see that username: "aciddrops" is in the audioscrobbler area, please delete it, save and restart foobar. Thanks!
post #97 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b
ATTENTION:
If you downloaded my foobar directory, please clear all fields entered under
foobar2000 - > Preferences -> Audioscrobbler

I think I left my username and password in there, but I have changed my password. I've seen people's songs on my audioscrobbler, like stuff from Mindhunters, Amthystium, [unknown], Black Eyed Peas, Coldplay, Ben Harper, and Miles Davis (most of which were tagged poorly).

So if you see that username: "aciddrops" is in the audioscrobbler area, please delete it, save and restart foobar. Thanks!
oh ****.. that explains all the weird stuff i've been seeing in my AS profile, loool.

yeah, for whoever downloaded my foobar folder, please do the same!
post #98 of 622
davidd, i like that layout, anyway I could get a copy of your folder?
post #99 of 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReds
thereds, could you upload your folder (or at least your track info code) again? sry, but i'm loving the way you've set up foobar

edit: and one more thing: how do i change the color that songs are higlighted in when i select them? mine is orange right now (how it came with necropimp's setup), but i want to change it to a more thereds-like red
post #100 of 622
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by binkgle
thereds, could you upload your folder (or at least your track info code) again? sry, but i'm loving the way you've set up foobar

edit: and one more thing: how do i change the color that songs are higlighted in when i select them? mine is orange right now (how it came with necropimp's setup), but i want to change it to a more thereds-like red
Here ya go...enjoy! Lol, i must say my code for the track info panel is pretty much a mess. It works fine though, no worries there.

TRACK INFO
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Code:
//MODE
ffffff$get(playing_mode)Mode: %_trackinfo_mode% $if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,No track, $repeat($char(32),5)$if(%_isplaying%,$select($add(1,$mod(%_time_remaining_seconds%,4)), ,...,..,.,))$char(10)

// progressbar config
$puts(theme,1)

$if($strcmp($get(theme),1),
$puts(progress_color1,ff6d66)
$puts(progress_color2,ffe1df)
)

$puts(progress_color1a,$blend($get(progress_color1),000000,1,4.5))
$puts(progress_color2a,$blend($get(progress_color2),000000,1,5.7))

// progressbar
$puts(progressbar,
$if(%_length_seconds%,

$puts(progress_color1a,$blend($get(progress_color1),ffffff,1,4.5))
$puts(progress_color2a,$blend($get(progress_color2),000000,1,5.7))

$puts(progress,$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,$get(progress_length),%_length_seconds%))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$get(progress)),$get(progress_color1a),$get(progress_color1))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$sub($get(progress_length),$get(progress))),$get(progress_color2a),$get(progress_color2))
$pad_right($muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_length_seconds%),3)'%'
,streaming...
))

$get(progressbar))

$puts(text1,ffffff)
$puts(text2,0000ec)


// transition color for fading out
$puts(trans_back,0000ec)

// transition color for foreground
$puts(trans_frnt,FFFFFF)


//Shows Mode and simple "..." ticker
Mode:$char(1)%_trackinfo_mode% $if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,No track, $repeat($char(32),5)$if(%_isplaying%,$select($add(1,$mod(%_time_remaining_seconds%,4)), ,...,..,.,))$char(10)

//Line Break
$char(10)

//displays 'Song Info' title bar
$char(1)C$transition(<▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬,$get(trans_back),$get(trans_frnt)) $get(white)FFFFFF  Song  Info   $transition(▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬>,$get(trans_frnt),$get(trans_back))$char(10)

//Song info
$char(10)
   4C4C4C - Artist:0000ec $if3(%artist%,... '('unknown artist for this track')')$char(10)
   4C4C4C - Title:0000ec $if3(%title%,...)$char(10)
   4C4C4C - Track length:0000ec $if(%_isplaying%,[%_time_elapsed%]$if(%_time_total%,'/'%_time_total%),%_length%)  $if(%_time_total_seconds%,808080'('Percent: $pad_right($muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_time_total_seconds%),1)'%)')$char(10)
   4C4C4C - Tracknumber: 0000ec$num(%tracknumber%,)[ of $get(ntracks)]$char(10)
   4C4C4C - Album:0000ec $if3(%album%,...'('unknown album for this track')')) 808080$if2('(Disc:' %disc%')',)$char(10)
   4C4C4C - Release date:0000ec $if3(%date%,...)$char(10)
   4C4C4C - Genre:0000ec $if2(%genre%,'...')$char(10)

//Line Break
$char(10)

// displays 'Technical Info' title bar
$char(1)C$transition(<▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬,$get(trans_back),$get(trans_frnt)) $get(white)ffffffTechnical Info $transition(▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬>,$get(trans_frnt),$get(trans_back))$char(10)

//Line Break
$char(10)

//Tech Info

   4C4C4C - File size:0000ec $div(%_filesize%,1048576).$left($num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),1000,1048576),3),2)' MB'$char(10)
   4C4C4C - Codec:0000ec %__codec%$char(10)
   4C4C4C - Compression: 0000ec$div(1411,%__bitrate%).$substr($muldiv(1411,100,%__bitrate%),2,3):1 '['$muldiv(%__bitrate%,100,1411)'%]'$char(10)
   4C4C4C - Bitrate: $get(text2)%__bitrate%Kbps$char(10)
$if(%__mpc_profile%,Profile: $get(text2)%__mpc_profile%$char(10),)
$if(%__lame_version%,LAME: $get(text2)%__lame_version% %__lame_profile%$char(10),)
$if(%__compression%,Mode: $get(text2)%__compression%$char(10),)
   4C4C4C - Samplerate: $get(text2)$if(%__bitspersample%,%__bitspersample%bit ,)%__samplerate%Hz$char(10)
   4C4C4C - Channels: 0000ec $if($stricmp($codec(),MP3),%__mp3_stereo_mode%,$ifgreater(%__channels%,1,Stereo,Mono))$char(10)
   4C4C4C - Track Gain:0000ec $if3(%__replaygain_track_gain%,  RG not applied)$char(10)
   4C4C4C - Album Gain:0000ec $if3(%__replaygain_album_gain%, RG not applied)$char(10)
   808080 - Comments: 0000ec$if3(%comment%, No comments available)$char(10)

// progressbar config
$puts(progress_char,¦)
$puts(progress_length,80)

$if($strcmp($get(theme),1),¦¦
$puts(progress_color1,$rgb(164,235,12))
$puts(progress_color2,$rgb(54,106,179))
)


// PREPARE COLOR-STRINGS
// =========================================
$puts(progress_color1a,$blend($get(progress_color1),00ff00,1,4.5))
$puts(progress_color2a,$blend($get(progress_color2),ff0000,1,5.7))
// progressbar
$puts(progressbar,
$if(%_length_seconds%,

$puts(progress,$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,$get(progress_length),%_length_seconds%))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$get(progress)),$get(progress_color1a),$get(progress_color1))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$sub($get(progress_length),$get(progress))),$get(progress_color2a),$get(progress_color2))
$pad_right($muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_length_seconds%),3)'%'
,streaming...
)
)
$char(10)
$get(progressbar)
^^IM in desperate need of someone to help me streamline and organize this code. PM me if you have any suggestions.

and for the color when u click a track, go to preferences > columns UI > Globals > Colour > click on tools (towards bottom) > then "global help" ....................................The first line is the info u need. For example i just entered
Code:
FFFFFF|0000EC|000000|FFFFFF
at the very top of my globals colour tab. Hope that helps. Feel free to ask anything else of me.

If u want the whole folder here it is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R9GQAUQG

I got a bunch of stuff in there: tons o' buttons, lame encoder (3.97b1), ogg encoder (forgot version, newest one though), cool icons for media files, and a couple themes. The "DEFAULT" theme is just a backup of my normal setup, so continue to use that as a backup if you want.

ALSO, please delete my username and password under preferences > audioscrobbler...thank you

Cheers
post #101 of 622
my track info panel now looks like this:



Why the odd orange text at the top of the window? this text does not change to "now playing" or whatever when i start playing a song, just i get little dots making ellipses, disappearing, then making ellipses again. What happened to the cool fading arrows that you had earlier in this thread?





this is what it currently looks like when i have text selected or deselected in my playlist. i would like to change the highlighted background color (now orange) to the exact same red that you (thereds) have in your track info panel. what color code is this?
post #102 of 622

A highly modified version of Azreal. Note the different colors, the track/album gain column, and not pictured are the new colors for various artists, hidden tracks, and disc numbers, among other things that have slipped my mind at the moment. This screenshot also features two of my favorite artists .
I will take this opportunity to say, hello Head-Fi. I was warned about my wallet, so I won't derail conversation further. Besides, I'm going to ignore it and buy something 99% of the population thinks is stupid no matter what you say.
post #103 of 622
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by binkgle
my track info panel now looks like this:



Why the odd orange text at the top of the window? this text does not change to "now playing" or whatever when i start playing a song, just i get little dots making ellipses, disappearing, then making ellipses again. What happened to the cool fading arrows that you had earlier in this thread?





this is what it currently looks like when i have text selected or deselected in my playlist. i would like to change the highlighted background color (now orange) to the exact same red that you (thereds) have in your track info panel. what color code is this?

I posted this about the highlighted background color.
go to preferences > columns UI > Globals > Colour > click on tools (towards bottom) > then "global help" ....................................The first line is the info u need. For example i just entered
Code:

FFFFFF|0000EC|000000|FFFFFF

at the very top of my globals colour tab.

^^^ That 0000EC is the same red color that i use for my track info panel. So just enter the above code in your Global Colour and you will get the same highlighted background color and stuff that i have.



I cant see your pics, so im sorta stuck on helping you with the other problem. Um......i dont really know what to tell you since i cant see the pictures. Well, wait, if u double click on the track info panel the "mode" will switch from Now playing, meaning it will stay with the info of the song that playing no matter what u just select in your playlist, and Follow cursor meaning the info for whatever song you select (not double click to play) will display no matter the song that is actually playing. << Does that make sense, lol

Also im pretty sure i have always had the little ellipses going from 1 > 2 > 3 > 1........and so on. I dont really know why you think i had anything different from that. If im wrong though, point me to the picture where i had a different setup. If you want to change those like ellipses to another character: preferences > track info panel >
Code:
ffffff$get(playing_mode)Mode: %_trackinfo_mode% $if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,No track, $repeat($char(32),5)$if(%_isplaying%,$select($add(1,$mod(%_time_remaining_seconds%,4)), ,...,..,.,))$char(10)
.................and change the characters inside those little commas at the end (... and .. and .) to whatever you want. IF you want those to fade........ummm lol ill have to work on that.

I have no idea if i just answered your questions. Respond back with more though if u need.


Cheers
post #104 of 622
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoafOfBread

A highly modified version of Azreal. Note the different colors, the track/album gain column, and not pictured are the new colors for various artists, hidden tracks, and disc numbers, among other things that have slipped my mind at the moment. This screenshot also features two of my favorite artists .
I will take this opportunity to say, hello Head-Fi. I was warned about my wallet, so I won't derail conversation further. Besides, I'm going to ignore it and buy something 99% of the population thinks is stupid no matter what you say.

very nice, really like the color scheme.

Cheers
post #105 of 622
i got the selected text thing sorted out, but the track info panel thing is still bothering me. here's another link to the screenshot, i just realized the links i provided don't show up



and another version in case the above doesn't work:

[img=http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/6330/noname6rr.th.jpg]

see that weird text near the top? yeah, that's a problem.

also, also, the arrow things around "song info" and "technical info" look kinda weird to me. how did you make them look like they did at the top of page 5 of this thread: smooth, fading arrows?

thx so much for all your help!

edit: typos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Audio
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Official Foobar Gallery