Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Official 2006 (Inter)National Meet - April 22nd & 23rd
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official 2006 (Inter)National Meet - April 22nd & 23rd - Page 30

post #436 of 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtotheDeez
We will absorb all impression costs and to sweeten the deal even more, our UE-10's will be going for a 1-day special of $800.

<snip>

We will also be selling all of our super.fi models on site with a 20% discount. I am not going to bring a lot of product but I will take orders and ship on Monday with no assosiated shipping charges. This will make it easier for everyone who is traveling.
Mike, this is incredible. I know it's not the same, but will you have one of your "universal" UE-10 Pro there for us to try?

Best,

-Jason
post #437 of 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjcha
Mike, this is incredible. I know it's not the same, but will you have one of your "universal" UE-10 Pro there for us to try?

Best,

-Jason

Of Course. I wont have too many so everyone will have to share but we will be well represented.

I also want everyone to know that the audiologist will take impressions for anyone. What I mean is, if someone wants a Westone piece or a sleeve for a Shure piece, they are more than welcome to contract with our audiologist. He charges $50 per set. Everyone has different tastes and the Ultimate Ears sound is not for everyone. To me, that is the best part about head.fi. Everyone comes togehter to discuss, listen, evaluate and make an informed decision. Actually - you guys are ideal clients for these exact reasons. So please do not feel awkward or out of place if you want to ask our audiologist to shoot an impression for another vendor. Seriously.
Reply
post #438 of 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtotheDeez
Of Course. I wont have too many so everyone will have to share but we will be well represented.

I also want everyone to know that the audiologist will take impressions for anyone. What I mean is, if someone wants a Westone piece or a sleeve for a Shure piece, they are more than welcome to contract with our audiologist. He charges $50 per set. Everyone has different tastes and the Ultimate Ears sound is not for everyone. To me, that is the best part about head.fi. Everyone comes togehter to discuss, listen, evaluate and make an informed decision. Actually - you guys are ideal clients for these exact reasons. So please do not feel awkward or out of place if you want to ask our audiologist to shoot an impression for another vendor. Seriously.
Very, very cool (!) and reasonable proposal. Look forward to listening to the UE-10 "one-fits-all"
post #439 of 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by immtbiker
Ken...Not trying to be a ball buster here...but Tyrion can't give out your products to try out because, it wouldn't be fair to those people who paid for vendor tables. We have a lot of other part-time MOT's that are coming and know that they are not allowed to present their products or business cards on Saturday.

Sunday is cool because it is a regular member meet.
What does a guy have to do to get banned around here. I've been foiled again. Don't worry, I won't be selling cables at my table on Saturday. I'll post my room number later. Just kidding. Does this mean John and I can't sell beer?
post #440 of 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrion
What does a guy have to do to get banned around here. I've been foiled again. Don't worry, I won't be selling cables at my table on Saturday. I'll post my room number later. Just kidding. Does this mean John and I can't sell beer?

John who I don't even know you




Beer here get your beer here

JK
post #441 of 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp11801
John who I don't even know you




Beer here ger your beer here

JK
"ger your beer here? Somebodies been enjoying some beverage. Seriously, kids make sure your fake id's look decent, I don't want don't want Aaron going to jail due to underage drinking at an event he is running.
post #442 of 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrion
Does this mean John and I can't sell beer?
I get one free of charge right?
post #443 of 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoZX
I get one free of charge right?
Do I know you? Of course, your dad is welcome to one.
post #444 of 607
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Bocephust
immtbiker,

Sorry, my aim was not for him to actively hand these out or make a big deal, I just wanted folks to try the cable if the chance presented it self. I was not signed up because I could not make it to NY during these dates because of family reasons well way before the schedule.

Anyhow thanks for the heads up and I will let him know. I am finding it a difficult line to try and be enthusiastic while not breaking any of the rules, so my apologies if this seems the case. I have deleted my original post.

Ken
Ken, I am eager to hear your product on Sunday, when it is a little more laid back. Make sure Mike has enough to go around (that and the beer, of course). Sometimes it's not easy to try to fair to everyone. I have deleted my post since it is quoted in yours. Sorry you can't come.
post #445 of 607
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrion
"ger your beer here? Somebodies been enjoying some beverage. Seriously, kids make sure your fake id's look decent, I don't want don't want Aaron going to jail due to underage drinking at an event he is running.
Just keep Mr. Slacker away from the beer and we'll all avoid a trip to the big house (no, not the one in the Caymans).
post #446 of 607
Thread Starter 
I know that I have a rule about posting 3 times in a row, but I was just informed that our own Alex...ayt999 might be offering 5 of his cables... three Cyprium One mini cables, and two Ag-8 mini cables as prizes for part of the raffle.
NeilPeart and Geddy Lee will be pulling out the winning tickets
post #447 of 607
Congrats to the winners of the AT and Beyer essay contests! Nice work fellas.
post #448 of 607

I'm Pleased As Punch!

Wonderful. Super. Swell. Peachy!!!

Congrats to my new partner, ASR -- and to the AT winners.
post #449 of 607
Thread Starter 
In after-thought perhaps a mistake was made Who was the runner-up again?
post #450 of 607
Don't remember this one being asked before, but for the Raffle Ticket and Donations, what method(s) of payments will be accepted?

Cash only?

PayPal(we'll have WiFi access), personal checks(for members with solid feedback), bank checks, money orders, credit cards?

Also, can the Vendors list what type of payments they will accept, and if they are willing to accept an order, and the payment to follow after the show?

-Ed
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Official 2006 (Inter)National Meet - April 22nd & 23rd