They quit manufacturing the HD 580 years ago when the HD 600 came out. The HD 580 and the HD 600 use the same drivers which were updated:http://www.headfonia.com/sennheiser-hd650-600-and-580-updated-drivers/
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which sennheiser over ear headphones actually have good bass response? Last post on 7/3/12 at 5:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD580 > HD650? Last post on 8/19/11 at 10:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Want truly high end headphones - look no further than your local WALMART!!! Last post on 10/19/11 at 8:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
The Sennheiser HD580 Impressions Thread - Page 98post #1456 of 146312/28/14 at 11:48pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1457 of 146312/29/14 at 2:03ampost #1458 of 146312/29/14 at 4:02am
Of course it's not available new anymore. I meant used HD580s. But for a while HD 580 and HD 600 were together new on the market. I wonder how does sound of HD580s with white drivers compare to the old 580s (before changing the name plate look and drivers' screens) which I like so much. Anyone with white drivers? I need information about physical features of this version - name plate, and how are drivers' screen built exactly. Difference between the old and the new dark screens below (see original for details):
Edited by homesicalien - 12/30/14 at 4:14ampost #1459 of 146312/30/14 at 7:54ampost #1460 of 146312/30/14 at 8:01ampost #1461 of 14632/27/15 at 3:14amWow such a long thread...seems a shame to let it die....anyway I still use my mint condition 580s , but now I also use them with the great FiiO E11 k
Anyone know a good place and prucrice to buy a new orig pads.....not a copy.....and the 650 lead ?.... Thanks in advance....from the uk.post #1462 of 14632/27/15 at 5:25am
Well found this on amazon uk....looks a very good price, .just ordered it...sound to be a orig part ?....looks like it anyway..?post #1463 of 14632/27/15 at 10:52am
- The Sennheiser HD580 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 53 seconds ago
- › Does scratches on a CD effect sound quality besides skipping? 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR01 Info, Impressions & Appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Amplification and Planar-Magnetic Headphones' purely resistive... 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 4 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2