Does anyone know where I can pick up a replacement headphone cable for my Sennheiser 585's? I found one on Amazon.com but sadly, they won't ship this item to Canada for some reason. I also found one on Headroom, but the shipping costs to Canada exceed the price they're charging for the cable! (I just can't bring myself to pay $44 shipping charges for a $39 cable.....why don't companies offer USPS services to Canada for simple items like this?)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which sennheiser over ear headphones actually have good bass response? Last post on 7/3/12 at 5:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD580 > HD650? Last post on 8/19/11 at 10:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Want truly high end headphones - look no further than your local WALMART!!! Last post on 10/19/11 at 8:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction With thanks to my esteemed colleague and front page superstar @glassmonkey for fronting this review spectacular. 3 cheers also go out to Iain and the rest of the RHA team for...
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
The Sennheiser HD580 Impressions Thread - Page 91post #1351 of 16131/28/14 at 9:25am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1352 of 16131/30/14 at 2:47pmpost #1353 of 16131/30/14 at 2:49pmpost #1354 of 16131/30/14 at 3:09pm
For a brand new in the box 580, yes. I'd say that is a very reasonable price. I doubt there are very many new, in-the-box, 580s anywhere any longer. If you list it on a auction site I wouldn't be surprised if you got more than that.post #1355 of 16133/19/14 at 3:26ampost #1356 of 16133/19/14 at 4:07amQuote:
Very nice!post #1357 of 16133/19/14 at 4:08ampost #1358 of 16133/19/14 at 2:58pmpost #1359 of 16133/19/14 at 8:28pm
Made a guy on eBay an offer of $160 for a used (in excellent condition, supposedly) pair of HD 580 Precision headphones and he took it !! I should get them tomorrow or Friday. I think I got a good deal. Can't wait for them to get here !!post #1360 of 16133/19/14 at 8:30pmQuote:
Okay, I need to know how you did this. Instructions/How to guide? Please? Also, where'd you get the lambskin headband?post #1361 of 16133/19/14 at 9:15pmQuote:
You got a great deal. They are, for all intents and purposes, a pair of HD600's ;) (If you look around on the web, you can find measurements that confirm that the two are essentially identical.)
Love mine. One of only two headphones that will never leave my stable.post #1362 of 16133/19/14 at 10:48pmQuote:
I did not sand the grilles, just applied some layers of black spray paint and finalized the whole thing with some layers of transparent lacquer.
The lambskin headband is DIY, used some soft foam and a really thin and high-quality lambskin.post #1363 of 16133/22/14 at 7:09ampost #1364 of 16133/22/14 at 12:01pmQuote:
You could make some serious money if you started making and selling those mods. That is the nicest HD580 I have ever seen by far!!
- The Sennheiser HD580 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 42 seconds ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Elekit TU-8200 DX Headphone/Speaker Amp Review 3 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page... 4 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › Would my home theatre receiver be able to drive Sennheiser HD 650s? 6 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 7 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 8 minutes ago
- › The first person to listen to the HD 598 CS Closed Back 9 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Takeanidea
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear