Then download it from ExpressPCB...
ExpressPCB custom component help - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 5,915 Posts. Joined 9/2001
- Location: I come from a galaxy far, far away on the 𝛕 axis
- Select All Posts By This User
It would be even better if they were available for download from a web page somewhere, and, like, people would link to it from places like, um, a few posts up this thread. Repeatedly. Yeah, that'd be awesome.
1. Yelling at us is not very nice.
2. Not many people here use that service, it's very expensive.
3. Eagle is much better.
4. DIY = Do It Yourself, ExpressPCB has a help file that describes how to create custom components.