Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › An Interview With John Grado
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

An Interview With John Grado - Page 5

post #61 of 485
Dudes! Clam down
You know Zanth is gonna post something that's:
1) Extraordinarily well-written and informative 2) huge.
That takes time! It's gonna be worth the wait, no need to try and get him to release it sooner than it's ready
post #62 of 485
Thread Starter 
Hi Guys.

Beagle is right, I'm quite a busy guy and it takes time to write this up. I honestly was not expecting the level of generosity in time that John showed me.

Also, I do have to work and study, that has to come first as much as that sounds like blasphemy for most of you I wrote a bunch last night and will continue up to a point that makes sense like a chapter ending. I think I will post in parts so that I don't keep you waiting longer than you have to. For now, that first chapter is not yet completed but will be tonight. How late tonight? I'm not sure, but I'm working a long day today so I won't get to it again until the earliest 9 pm EST. Sorry for the wait, if I were in your shows I would be at least as excited as many of you are. Hopefully what I write will be worth the wait.

When I do update, I will update my first post and keep updating there so no one has to search through pages of posts.
post #63 of 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanth
Hi Guys.

Beagle is right, I'm quite a busy guy and it takes time to write this up. I honestly was not expecting the level of generosity in time that John showed me.

Also, I do have to work and study, that has to come first as much as that sounds like blasphemy for most of you I wrote a bunch last night and will continue up to a point that makes sense like a chapter ending. I think I will post in parts so that I don't keep you waiting longer than you have to. For now, that first chapter is not yet completed but will be tonight. How late tonight? I'm not sure, but I'm working a long day today so I won't get to it again until the earliest 9 pm EST. Sorry for the wait, if I were in your shows I would be at least as excited as many of you are. Hopefully what I write will be worth the wait.

When I do update, I will update my first post and keep updating there so no one has to search through pages of posts.
Even though you might precipitate a riot for people waiting I must admit I would prefer it to read it in one go. I know you are busy so it's no biggie as I know it will be worth it.

It's all these grado fanboy's that are impatient
post #64 of 485
+1 prefer to read it all in one go

Rob.
post #65 of 485
Thanks zanth and john
post #66 of 485
Give it to us sentence by sentence please! Thanks for the hard work!
post #67 of 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
Even though you might precipitate a riot for people waiting I must admit I would prefer it to read it in one go.
Same here. Post it when it's done, Zanth. We waited 10 years for something like this, surely we can wait another day or two.

In the meantime, we can enjoy some nice music through our Grado headphones. I'm assuming that's what we're really into this for?
post #68 of 485
One more post for subscribing to this thread. Hopefully Zanth will be done before I'm off to Turkey for a week...
post #69 of 485
Just make sure you write it up before you forget anything else he said!

Please.
post #70 of 485
Pleaze Post the final product only and not let us piecemeal.. pleeeze...
post #71 of 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebral_Mamba
Pleaze Post the final product only and not let us piecemeal.. pleeeze...
And while you're at it, Zanth, give me a beer!
post #72 of 485
Please type it in on online chat room so we can see each character as you type it out.

Take your time. Interviews are difficult to write-up, especially when they're that long. Again, thanks.
post #73 of 485

Thanks Zanth..

Hey Zanth..

Thanks man for doing this... Just letting you know of my appreciation from another fellow Canuck.. Can't wait!


Cheers!
SH
post #74 of 485
Patiently waiting....
post #75 of 485
impatiently waiting...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › An Interview With John Grado