Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Bose Quietcomfort 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bose Quietcomfort 2

post #1 of 32
Thread Starter 
My friend is now raving about his Quietcomfort 2 now...

Now he challenges the Sound of the Q2 to the Shure E4C's.

Please Share your thoughts.
Don't hold back...
post #2 of 32
Has he directly compared them? Whats his source? Have you listened to them also?
post #3 of 32
the E4C will kick the **** out of the QC2, and all you're gonna hear from this forum is Bose bashing. So E4C wins.
post #4 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockoAPZL1
My friend is now raving about his Quietcomfort 2 now...

Now he challenges the Sound of the Q2 to the Shure E4C's.

Please Share your thoughts.
Don't hold back...
This bose bashing is really overdone.

How many times do I have to tell you guys that i prefer my QC2 over the HE90?
post #5 of 32
Thread Starter 
Nope... I have not listened to them... and he uses the CD Player that he got w/ the triport system
post #6 of 32
fzzzt fzzzzzzzt fzzt fzzt
Ask your friend if he hears that when a GSM phone is nearby. What he does not hear, however are the high freqencies and lows that typical shure isolating phones produce.
I have a pair of QC2s that were used twice...I'm holding onto them for my nephew to use as an example of bad cans
post #7 of 32
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerawit
This bose bashing is really overdone.

How many times do I have to tell you guys that i prefer my QC2 over the HE90?
I'm not bashing... I just wanted peoples thoughts on these, since I have not listened to them, I have no comments. I wanted to see how many people criticise these headphones.
post #8 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerawit
This bose bashing is really overdone.

How many times do I have to tell you guys that i prefer my QC2 over the HE90?
D'Ohhhhh, if only I knew that I could have saved the 5K on the HE-90!!!
post #9 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpalmer
D'Ohhhhh, if only I knew that I could have saved the 5K on the HE-90!!!

lol, you fell for the Sennheiser marketing . They get so many of us.
post #10 of 32
Even outside this forum I have never heard them recommended in their respective price range. What cans are they comparable to really? Come to think of it I have never seen active NC cans recommended or at least not often enough to remember.
post #11 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockoAPZL1
I'm not bashing... I just wanted peoples thoughts on these, since I have not listened to them, I have no comments. I wanted to see how many people criticise these headphones.
Sorry if I appeared to sound standoff-ish. I was just trying to defend my favorite cans. The only headphones that sound better are the Triports.
post #12 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerawit
How many times do I have to tell you guys that i prefer my QC2 over the HE90?
maybe you just like the isolation part. thats all i hear people liking about these things. never about the sound.
post #13 of 32
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerawit
Sorry if I appeared to sound standoff-ish. I was just trying to defend my favorite cans. The only headphones that sound better are the Triports.
It's all right.
post #14 of 32
maybe because you havent recabled your QC2's? I hear with a Zu cable they sound just like the porta pro's.
post #15 of 32
Man, he challenged you? I'd normally give the ignorance-is-bliss-we-shouldn't-judge-others speech but damn. I say take the shures, and whip him in the eye a few times. Victory.

Quote:
Come to think of it I have never seen active NC cans recommended or at least not often enough to remember.
That's cause there really aren't any good sounding NC cans, most people round hya use in-ear phones. There are those who hate sticking stuff in their ear, they usually get recommended closed phones with good isolation.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Bose Quietcomfort 2