Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Which of the following headphones complement my DT990 best? Last post on 11/8/12 at 3:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Too Good For System? Last post on 7/23/13 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please recommend a headphone for listening to solo (classical) piano Last post on 9/29/13 at 10:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is NOT as good as Sennheiser 280 Pro Last post on 3/10/13 at 6:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
Post pictures of your setup! - Page 18post #256 of 2807/14/13 at 7:30pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #257 of 2807/14/13 at 10:47pmpost #258 of 2807/22/13 at 1:01pmpost #259 of 2807/26/13 at 4:21am
Can you please break down the setup on the side? What kind of a USB connector is it? What DAC and audio connector(adapter)?post #260 of 2807/26/13 at 5:26amQuote:
It's a right angle USB adapter to my Dragonfly. The other part is simply a 1/4 to 1/8" adapter for the termination on the 650 cable. I've since bought an aftermarket cable that terminates in a 1/8"post #261 of 2807/27/13 at 5:05ampost #262 of 2808/13/13 at 4:37pmpost #263 of 2808/13/13 at 6:19pm
Nice^ :) Is that a watermelon in the background? lol
Mine is very simple, JVC HARX700's with microphone modded on and a Fiio E10 Olympus, the JVC headset it dedicated to gaming/skype and I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80's in the mail, should get here in a couple days.post #264 of 2808/13/13 at 6:20pmpost #265 of 2808/15/13 at 10:30pm
Used auto white balance, as usual, it failed, oh well...
On the left, Fiio E10, then JVC HARX700 with Labtec mic mod, and then Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80's.
Obviously not the best, but it is sufficient for me. For nowpost #266 of 2808/16/13 at 4:40amQuote:
Thanks Joe!post #267 of 2808/16/13 at 10:37ampost #268 of 2809/21/13 at 2:25ampost #269 of 2809/22/13 at 12:19am
- Post pictures of your setup!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 3 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 3 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › STAX 009 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 - (AU only) 7 minutes ago
- › Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Open Headphones <220 for Thrash/Death Metal 10 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3