Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Which of the following headphones complement my DT990 best? Last post on 11/8/12 at 3:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Too Good For System? Last post on 7/23/13 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please recommend a headphone for listening to solo (classical) piano Last post on 9/29/13 at 10:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is NOT as good as Sennheiser 280 Pro Last post on 3/10/13 at 6:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Post pictures of your setup! - Page 18post #256 of 2807/14/13 at 7:30pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #257 of 2807/14/13 at 10:47pmpost #258 of 2807/22/13 at 1:01pmpost #259 of 2807/26/13 at 4:21am
Can you please break down the setup on the side? What kind of a USB connector is it? What DAC and audio connector(adapter)?post #260 of 2807/26/13 at 5:26amQuote:
It's a right angle USB adapter to my Dragonfly. The other part is simply a 1/4 to 1/8" adapter for the termination on the 650 cable. I've since bought an aftermarket cable that terminates in a 1/8"post #261 of 2807/27/13 at 5:05ampost #262 of 2808/13/13 at 4:37pmpost #263 of 2808/13/13 at 6:19pm
Nice^ :) Is that a watermelon in the background? lol
Mine is very simple, JVC HARX700's with microphone modded on and a Fiio E10 Olympus, the JVC headset it dedicated to gaming/skype and I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80's in the mail, should get here in a couple days.post #264 of 2808/13/13 at 6:20pmpost #265 of 2808/15/13 at 10:30pm
Used auto white balance, as usual, it failed, oh well...
On the left, Fiio E10, then JVC HARX700 with Labtec mic mod, and then Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80's.
Obviously not the best, but it is sufficient for me. For nowpost #266 of 2808/16/13 at 4:40amQuote:
Thanks Joe!post #267 of 2808/16/13 at 10:37ampost #268 of 2809/21/13 at 2:25ampost #269 of 2809/22/13 at 12:19am
- Post pictures of your setup!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Any way to make my Shure SRH840's more comfortable? 1 minute ago
- › Problem with headphones 1 minute ago
- › Lcd's and unlistenable cd's 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › DAP Recommendation 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › Help with headphone amp 7 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)