Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Which of the following headphones complement my DT990 best? Last post on 11/8/12 at 3:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Too Good For System? Last post on 7/23/13 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please recommend a headphone for listening to solo (classical) piano Last post on 9/29/13 at 10:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is NOT as good as Sennheiser 280 Pro Last post on 3/10/13 at 6:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Post pictures of your setup! - Page 18post #256 of 2807/14/13 at 7:30pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #257 of 2807/14/13 at 10:47pmpost #258 of 2807/22/13 at 1:01pmpost #259 of 2807/26/13 at 4:21am
Can you please break down the setup on the side? What kind of a USB connector is it? What DAC and audio connector(adapter)?post #260 of 2807/26/13 at 5:26amQuote:
It's a right angle USB adapter to my Dragonfly. The other part is simply a 1/4 to 1/8" adapter for the termination on the 650 cable. I've since bought an aftermarket cable that terminates in a 1/8"post #261 of 2807/27/13 at 5:05ampost #262 of 2808/13/13 at 4:37pmpost #263 of 2808/13/13 at 6:19pm
Nice^ :) Is that a watermelon in the background? lol
Mine is very simple, JVC HARX700's with microphone modded on and a Fiio E10 Olympus, the JVC headset it dedicated to gaming/skype and I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80's in the mail, should get here in a couple days.post #264 of 2808/13/13 at 6:20pmpost #265 of 2808/15/13 at 10:30pm
Used auto white balance, as usual, it failed, oh well...
On the left, Fiio E10, then JVC HARX700 with Labtec mic mod, and then Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80's.
Obviously not the best, but it is sufficient for me. For nowpost #266 of 2808/16/13 at 4:40amQuote:
Thanks Joe!post #267 of 2808/16/13 at 10:37ampost #268 of 2809/21/13 at 2:25ampost #269 of 2809/22/13 at 12:19am
- Post pictures of your setup!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › RSA SR71b, quad mono balanced. img. 1 & 17 Review pg 32, 34, 68,... 48 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Grade Fuses 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)