Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Which of the following headphones complement my DT990 best? Last post on 11/8/12 at 3:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Too Good For System? Last post on 7/23/13 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please recommend a headphone for listening to solo (classical) piano Last post on 9/29/13 at 10:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is NOT as good as Sennheiser 280 Pro Last post on 3/10/13 at 6:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
Post pictures of your setup! - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 2801/22/12 at 10:54pmpost #243 of 2801/27/12 at 10:46am
My current setup, as I am away from home, from left to right: A Galaxy Nexus, Fiio E10, Sennheiser HD650, Sennheiser CX870, Sennheiser PX-100 II. I also own an Audio-GD NFB12 which I use when I feel the need for the extra quality.post #244 of 2802/24/12 at 8:57ampost #245 of 2803/12/12 at 4:39pm
It's a bit darkish on my screen, let me know if it's absolutely dim on yours. I have to say the Fast Track Pro cleared all of my past issues, connection, feature and quality wise. Balanced connections are a lifesaver for active speakers with EMI sources like computer PSUs.post #246 of 2803/14/12 at 6:21ampost #247 of 2803/14/12 at 8:35amDon't be too modest, hennnkee, that's a really nice setup and I would love to have it as a second reference, a quite different amplifier and headphone choice but still very lovely and desirable!
To be honest I'd want two sets, one for the tinfoil hatted ABX objectivists, with a well measured and performing transparent amplifier and DAC and very neutral headphones or four, and one with a very colourized all tube drive amplifier, and maybe some exotic headphones too.post #248 of 2801/1/13 at 4:04pmpost #249 of 2805/5/13 at 12:57ampost #250 of 2805/25/13 at 4:04pm
Finally finished up my setup, so i thought i'd post some pics. It's sort of diy (I made the table and the stand). I'm not much of a photographer so please excuse the bad pictures . I'm also loaning my bifrost to a friend, so unfortunately that isn't in any of the photos.
Edited by jwusoccer - 5/25/13 at 4:07pmpost #251 of 2806/4/13 at 1:40pmpost #252 of 2806/4/13 at 1:41pmpost #253 of 2806/20/13 at 9:47ampost #254 of 2806/20/13 at 2:03pm
- Post pictures of your setup!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 14 seconds ago
- › Which Headphone is next on your "To Buy" list? 1 minute ago
- › V-Moda M80 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions... 4 minutes ago
- › Need DAC Advice 4 minutes ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 5 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 6 minutes ago
- › Please help. Looking for the 3.5mm male adaptor for the 4-pin XLR... 6 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob