Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Any anime series that you've been enjoying? - Page 425

post #6361 of 6444
As a reader and watching Shingeki no Kyojin, I love both for different reason. The manga for the sketchiness; it gives of a sort of a grim feeling to it. And the anime for the fitting soundtrack and instilling bigger-than-life dread to the giants.
post #6362 of 6444
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocswing View Post

Good movie, but nothing great. Worth the watch though.

What movies/series meet the great requirements?
post #6363 of 6444
Oreimo 2 episode 10

7:00
LOLOLOL. That awkward moment when you realize your insignificance.

15:30
😆 Makes his entrance in style.

19:20
Ha! Burned!

She just keeps seeing the effort he's willing to put in for her. Seem more and more like you will be on the money destroy.

No Ruri this episode, pff whatev.
....... ( ಥ_ಥ) stuped ruri, she's going to miss out. *sniff

P.S. the times might be off a bit.
post #6364 of 6444

^Episode 11 is out and it was hilarious. A lot of grounds were set in this episode. Can't wait for next week (last episode eek.gif). redface.gif

post #6365 of 6444
I have to wait till next week. Anywhere I can watch it now on iOS? I watched episode 11 of AOT on youtube. It was in Japanese w/ no subtitles, understood very little of what they were saying...
post #6366 of 6444
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post

What movies/series meet the great requirements?

 

First I'll say that things don't just go from good to great for me. There is good, really good, and then great. Sword of the Stranger straddles good to really good for me. Great production, fight scenes, and a good ending. Plot is lacking, and it dragged in places as well. It is worth the watch, but I didn't connect with it in any way which keeps it from being great.

 

There are a lot of really good movies. Some great ones for me would be original Ghost in the Shell, Grave of the Fireflies, Spirited Away, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. 

post #6367 of 6444
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocswing View Post

First I'll say that things don't just go from good to great for me. There is good, really good, and then great. Sword of the Stranger straddles good to really good for me. Great production, fight scenes, and a good ending. Plot is lacking, and it dragged in places as well. It is worth the watch, but I didn't connect with it in any way which keeps it from being great.

There are a lot of really good movies. Some great ones for me would be original Ghost in the Shell, Grave of the Fireflies, Spirited Away, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. 

That's all you had to say, lol. Are looking forward to the new one? I didn't really like Mardock Scramble... I'm a bit worried.
post #6368 of 6444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroysall View Post

^Episode 11 is out and it was hilarious. A lot of grounds were set in this episode. Can't wait for next week (last episode eek.gif ). redface.gif

Right on the money, just watched it on youtube. Lolz indeed.


^this ROFLMAO
Edited by UnityIsPower - 6/17/13 at 10:38am
post #6369 of 6444
post #6370 of 6444
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post

That's all you had to say, lol. Are looking forward to the new one? I didn't really like Mardock Scramble... I'm a bit worried.

Yeah, obviously a little hesitant with it being an entirely new crew, but more GitS is definitely a good thing.
post #6371 of 6444
Oreimo S2 episode 12

Wait!





OMG! Run Kyosuke! .....(/ *o*)/


That ending.... good choice Kyosuke, good choice. * I think, it was in Japanese. She confessed to him right?!

Edit: (O_O) (Click to show)

Edited by UnityIsPower - 7/1/13 at 1:05am
post #6372 of 6444
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post

Oreimo S2 episode 12

Wait!





OMG! Run Kyosuke! .....(/ *o*)/


That ending.... good choice Kyosuke, good choice. * I think, it was in Japanese. She confessed to him right?!


She confessed, and get rejected T_T

post #6373 of 6444
And it was just pointed out to me my boxers are backwards. (T_T)

At least my Japanese wasn't completely useless. (^_^)

Tho it honestly sounded like this...
*word I understand
**words I understand

Bach nff * gcafhk v dh. Kg ** ** vsgjnvd.
post #6374 of 6444
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post

And it was just pointed out to me my boxers are backwards. (T_T)

At least my Japanese wasn't completely useless. (^_^)

Tho it honestly sounded like this...
*word I understand
**words I understand

Bach nff * gcafhk v dh. Kg ** ** vsgjnvd.


Watch harder.

 

Oreimo is easy, I almost don't need to rewind to catch all sentences unlike some others.

 

Have been in somewhat gloomy mood since watching the ep12, and have also watched the episode for a few times.... argh

post #6375 of 6444
I think you are overestimating my Japanese language ability. Even if I paused every 5 seconds, if I do not know the word/s, It would make no difference. My vocabulary is tiny.

How well do you know Spanish? A tiny bit above that would be equivalent to my Japanese... unless u are fluent in Spanish. <-If so, up top! (*_*)/ \(*_*)

わたしはにほんごがすこしわかります。
^that might be wrong. I also have a long gap between now and the last time I was studying. Heck, I've spent quite some time barely writing or talking to anybody. Posting and PM'ing a bit atm, also started a diary. <-Very manly, yes I know.

Dude! Dont get down! I digi hug you yes?
\(^_^)/

^I've overused this pic but I find it adorable and meaningful, bite me world!

I wanted to see Ruri+Kyosuke more fleshed out but I no fret... Ok, whatEV, so I shed some tears.

Here wall, hold my fruit punch wile I handles my business. Be right back, got something in my eye.

|*_*|~\~/. ....( ಥ_ಥ)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Any anime series that you've been enjoying?