- 468 Posts. Joined 11/2014
- Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryCablestagged by System, 6/15/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 6/15/10
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- categoryHead Geartagged by System, 6/15/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR 325i - Need Cable Repair (Again) Last post on 4/21/13 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones Too Good For System? Last post on 4/18/15 at 12:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado On/Over Ear headphones for under $200? Last post on 12/8/12 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 7/30/15 at 12:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 8/24/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as buffer (Current amp). It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
post your grado mods.... - Page 439post #6571 of 65818/30/15 at 7:34amDid you vent the drivers yet?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6572 of 65818/30/15 at 8:47am
I don't know what that is -- but if it's this...
... forget it. I ain't takin' a heat gun to the thing, much less punch/poke some holes into any part of it.
Edited by alphaman - Yesterday at 8:54 ampost #6573 of 65818/30/15 at 3:28pmQuote:
I was looking in a catalogue the other day and saw some equipment for branding and stamping your work. Got me thinking a little. Not 100% sure I'll do anything like that yet. Only reason I thought about it was, a friend said her husband brands all his work unobtrusively.post #6574 of 65818/30/15 at 6:04pm
You need a logo.Originally Posted by fleasbaby
Edited by 7keys - Yesterday at 6:12 pmpost #6575 of 65818/30/15 at 6:29pmpost #6576 of 65818/30/15 at 7:53pmpost #6577 of 65818/30/15 at 8:07pmpost #6578 of 65818/30/15 at 9:07pmpost #6579 of 65818/30/15 at 10:19pmpost #6580 of 65818/30/15 at 10:20pmpost #6581 of 65818/30/15 at 10:30pm
- post your grado mods....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
Currently, there are 2721 Active Users (523 Members and 2198 Guests)
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 32 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Fake Senheiser IE800? 2 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 3 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN HE6 Amp Ranking Database 7 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 7 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 9 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 9 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 10 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 10 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2