• Cups and neckband painted flat black.
• Drivers vented with one whole punched in each side.
• Rear of driver damped with adhesive felt.
• Recabled with light weight braided cable.
• Rear-grille replaced with more open screen.
• Inside of chassis damped with hobby-tak and adhesive felt.
• Replaced pads with knock-off PX100 pads.
How do they sound? Surprisingly, they sound REALLY good. There is actually some similarity to my HD650's in their fundamental balance (Check out the graphs for stock and this won't sound so crazy...). The difference comes in the fact that stealth-mod iGrado's are drier and have a bit more treble sparkle. One of the only real negatives is that while they have the transparency of an open headphone, the soundstage isn't huge.
Questions and comments are welcomed!
Those look great ...nicely done.
Edited by fleasbaby - Today at 6:04 am