Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryCablestagged by System, 6/15/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 6/15/10
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- categoryHead Geartagged by System, 6/15/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR 325i - Need Cable Repair (Again) Last post on 4/21/13 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones Too Good For System? Last post on 4/18/15 at 12:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado On/Over Ear headphones for under $200? Last post on 12/8/12 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 7/30/15 at 12:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/21/16
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
https://store.thinksound.com/ I would like to give a hearty thanks to Thinksound's Aaron Fournier for reaching out to me for this review. I was provided with a review sample of the ON2...
This is a review of the Burson Audio Cable+ RCA to RCA active cable. The Burson Audio Cable+ was sent to me by Burson Audio for me as a loaner unit to test it out, thanks to Burson Audio for...
Most people balk at spending more than $20 on a pair of headphones, given the disposable history of a typical portable consumer headphones for the past 35 years. Music lovers who do invest in a...
It’s Black Friday, and what’s more black than to buy a good pair of headphones for your favorite rocker or metalhead. Today the headphone audiophile community is buzzing about what may become a...
The evolution of headphones has been fascinating to watch over the years. Pretty much everyone aged 50 and younger has grown up using headphones, and have owned many, many pairs. Some may remember...
post your grado mods.... - Page 208post #3106 of 74936/14/13 at 12:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3107 of 74936/14/13 at 12:10pmpost #3108 of 74936/14/13 at 12:38pm
Really great work!
Would be very happy if you could post some measurements (height, diameters) or a drawing with inner and outer shape and sizes.
Edited by GermanGuy - 6/14/13 at 12:39pmpost #3109 of 74936/14/13 at 2:00pmpost #3110 of 74936/14/13 at 2:04pm
Just mucking around.
Made up some cups and I bought an urbanears plattan headphone for its head band and thought why not try the
40mm drivers and compare.
Well wow what a sound .i think I'll build a nice copper cable for lowering the tones a little and put some nice black grills on .
Amazing what you can do with 5 mins in the evening hehehepost #3111 of 74936/14/13 at 10:50pmpost #3112 of 74936/15/13 at 12:34ampost #3113 of 74936/15/13 at 12:39amIQuote:
I got a spare set that need to be refinished if you'd like to snag some cheap and re poly thempost #3114 of 74936/15/13 at 4:22ampost #3115 of 74936/15/13 at 5:28pm
Well I've joined the club, check it out!!
Really happy how they turned out...
MS1i's with bowls and now with wood cups....
Big thanks to Vibrolabs, bought them off Ebay and was delivered down to Australia in no time!
Installation was easy and actually alot of fun! The sound is just plain awesome, I can hear a big difference from reference to woodies! Will happily do this mod again with any future Grados!
P.s Ms1i's are supurb!post #3116 of 74936/15/13 at 9:21pmpost #3117 of 74936/15/13 at 9:58pmpost #3118 of 74936/16/13 at 1:30ampost #3119 of 74936/16/13 at 1:32am
- post your grado mods....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Hi End Cables
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 34 seconds ago
- › Rupert Neve Designs Announces The RNHP: Precision Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM04 Quad Balanced Armature earphones. 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 8 minutes ago
- › Clip-on headphones 9 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 9 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 10 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 11 minutes ago
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Dsnuts
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by peter123
- › BeyerDynamic DT 1990 PRO 250 Ohm Open Studio Headphones (710490) by Fastnbulbous
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by Fastnbulbous
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Fastnbulbous
- › 1MORE MK801 Over-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by zamroni
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...