Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR 325i - Need Cable Repair (Again) Last post on 4/21/13 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Too Good For System? Last post on 10/28/12 at 4:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado On/Over Ear headphones for under $200? Last post on 12/8/12 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade from Grado sr125i to rs1i? Last post on 1/24/13 at 1:11am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesEdited on 8/16/12
- Hi End CablesEdited on 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
First Impressions: Well, when I first used these, I used them in the same place I'd expect myself to continue using these, on the go from place to place, and while at places outside the...
post your grado mods.... - Page 191post #2851 of 30273/18/13 at 3:21pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2852 of 30273/18/13 at 7:02pmpost #2853 of 30273/18/13 at 11:56pmpost #2854 of 30273/19/13 at 3:54ampost #2855 of 30273/19/13 at 12:24pm
i called sono, man.. i make them, and just for my pleasure.. i think i'm falling love with wood Lol.
actually, i wanted to make wood cup from honduras mahogany , but in my place, there is no honduras mahogany .
some people said that wood had a good sounding. it's Really???
this is another pict..post #2856 of 30273/19/13 at 12:42pmpost #2857 of 30273/20/13 at 2:24pmpost #2858 of 30273/21/13 at 1:53amQuote:
Do you have his email? I have a question for him. Could you pm me?post #2859 of 30273/21/13 at 5:13ampost #2860 of 30273/21/13 at 6:29pmpost #2861 of 30273/23/13 at 6:38amQuote:Originally Posted by devouringone3
I'm pretty sure Sony 7506 has gimbals the same dimension as the 7502.
Was looking for that link the other day. Foolishly didn't bookmark it the first time I saw it.post #2862 of 30273/23/13 at 10:31pm
Sr125 with some Dynamat on back of the driver ala Rs1/Rs2, and also, self adhesive felt paper lining the plastic chamber. Forgot to mention: L-cush taped bowls and a Lambskin leather head band i had just laying around not being used. It sounds MAAAAArvelous!
Edited by wormsdriver - 3/23/13 at 10:40pmpost #2863 of 30273/24/13 at 6:35ampost #2864 of 30273/24/13 at 4:11pmQuote:
Those are so nice, I love that wood.
Here's one I just baked,, Deep dish Cherry
Edited by 7keys - 3/24/13 at 4:13pm
- post your grado mods....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - READ THE FIRST POST! 23 seconds ago
- › 3D Printers - Would they be able to create custom shells? 23 seconds ago
- › New IEMS: Shure SE535 or Westone 4R 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Liquid Lightning MKII Audition Program 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X3 Thread. Full review:... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe