Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryCablestagged by System, 6/15/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 6/15/10
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- categoryHead Geartagged by System, 6/15/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR 325i - Need Cable Repair (Again) Last post on 4/21/13 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones Too Good For System? Last post on 7/23/13 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado On/Over Ear headphones for under $200? Last post on 12/8/12 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
post your grado mods.... - Page 191post #2851 of 61503/18/13 at 3:21pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2852 of 61503/18/13 at 7:02pmpost #2853 of 61503/18/13 at 11:56pmpost #2854 of 61503/19/13 at 3:54ampost #2855 of 61503/19/13 at 12:24pm
i called sono, man.. i make them, and just for my pleasure.. i think i'm falling love with wood Lol.
actually, i wanted to make wood cup from honduras mahogany , but in my place, there is no honduras mahogany .
some people said that wood had a good sounding. it's Really???
this is another pict..post #2856 of 61503/19/13 at 12:42pmpost #2857 of 61503/20/13 at 2:24pmpost #2858 of 61503/21/13 at 1:53amQuote:
Do you have his email? I have a question for him. Could you pm me?post #2859 of 61503/21/13 at 5:13ampost #2860 of 61503/21/13 at 6:29pmpost #2861 of 61503/23/13 at 6:38amQuote:Originally Posted by devouringone3
I'm pretty sure Sony 7506 has gimbals the same dimension as the 7502.
Was looking for that link the other day. Foolishly didn't bookmark it the first time I saw it.post #2862 of 61503/23/13 at 10:31pm
Sr125 with some Dynamat on back of the driver ala Rs1/Rs2, and also, self adhesive felt paper lining the plastic chamber. Forgot to mention: L-cush taped bowls and a Lambskin leather head band i had just laying around not being used. It sounds MAAAAArvelous!
Edited by wormsdriver - 3/23/13 at 10:40pmpost #2863 of 61503/24/13 at 6:35ampost #2864 of 61503/24/13 at 4:11pmQuote:
Those are so nice, I love that wood.
Here's one I just baked,, Deep dish Cherry
Edited by 7keys - 3/24/13 at 4:13pm
- post your grado mods....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 23 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 59 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? 2 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 3 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 4 minutes ago
- › ATH A900x 4 minutes ago
- › I now realize my iPod headphones are horrible. Or so I think.? and... 4 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi! 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 6 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2