Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryCablestagged by System, 6/15/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 6/15/10
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- categoryHead Geartagged by System, 6/15/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR 325i - Need Cable Repair (Again) Last post on 4/21/13 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones Too Good For System? Last post on 4/18/15 at 12:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado On/Over Ear headphones for under $200? Last post on 12/8/12 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 5/12/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Dont let these tiny guys disappoint you by looks. Plug them in and you wont believe your ears. These are that good, It sounds like large over ear headphones. I have owned many earbuds like...
post your grado mods.... - Page 191post #2851 of 63173/18/13 at 3:21pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2852 of 63173/18/13 at 7:02pmpost #2853 of 63173/18/13 at 11:56pmpost #2854 of 63173/19/13 at 3:54ampost #2855 of 63173/19/13 at 12:24pm
i called sono, man.. i make them, and just for my pleasure.. i think i'm falling love with wood Lol.
actually, i wanted to make wood cup from honduras mahogany , but in my place, there is no honduras mahogany .
some people said that wood had a good sounding. it's Really???
this is another pict..post #2856 of 63173/19/13 at 12:42pmpost #2857 of 63173/20/13 at 2:24pmpost #2858 of 63173/21/13 at 1:53amQuote:
Do you have his email? I have a question for him. Could you pm me?post #2859 of 63173/21/13 at 5:13ampost #2860 of 63173/21/13 at 6:29pmpost #2861 of 63173/23/13 at 6:38amQuote:Originally Posted by devouringone3
I'm pretty sure Sony 7506 has gimbals the same dimension as the 7502.
Was looking for that link the other day. Foolishly didn't bookmark it the first time I saw it.post #2862 of 63173/23/13 at 10:31pm
Sr125 with some Dynamat on back of the driver ala Rs1/Rs2, and also, self adhesive felt paper lining the plastic chamber. Forgot to mention: L-cush taped bowls and a Lambskin leather head band i had just laying around not being used. It sounds MAAAAArvelous!
Edited by wormsdriver - 3/23/13 at 10:40pmpost #2863 of 63173/24/13 at 6:35ampost #2864 of 63173/24/13 at 4:11pmQuote:
Those are so nice, I love that wood.
Here's one I just baked,, Deep dish Cherry
Edited by 7keys - 3/24/13 at 4:13pm
- post your grado mods....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Whiplash Audio 5 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 6 minutes ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 6 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 7 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Courageousbo
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2