Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryCablestagged by System, 6/15/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 6/15/10
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- categoryHead Geartagged by System, 6/15/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR 325i - Need Cable Repair (Again) Last post on 4/21/13 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones Too Good For System? Last post on 4/18/15 at 12:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado On/Over Ear headphones for under $200? Last post on 12/8/12 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 7/30/15 at 12:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Review: Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone I tried to post a review only to the review template, but I was unable to because the system stated I was above the maximum character count, hence...
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
post your grado mods.... - Page 191post #2851 of 72593/18/13 at 3:21pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2852 of 72593/18/13 at 7:02pmpost #2853 of 72593/18/13 at 11:56pm
thanks Jeff tha tjust partial cup,but i have an liberation cup like that..
actualy i want send some wood cup.. but, your place to far from my .post #2854 of 72593/19/13 at 3:54ampost #2855 of 72593/19/13 at 12:24pm
i called sono, man.. i make them, and just for my pleasure.. i think i'm falling love with wood Lol.
actually, i wanted to make wood cup from honduras mahogany , but in my place, there is no honduras mahogany .
some people said that wood had a good sounding. it's Really???
this is another pict..post #2856 of 72593/19/13 at 12:42pmpost #2857 of 72593/20/13 at 2:24pmpost #2858 of 72593/21/13 at 1:53amQuote:
Do you have his email? I have a question for him. Could you pm me?post #2859 of 72593/21/13 at 5:13ampost #2860 of 72593/21/13 at 6:29pmpost #2861 of 72593/23/13 at 6:38amQuote:Originally Posted by devouringone3
I'm pretty sure Sony 7506 has gimbals the same dimension as the 7502.
Was looking for that link the other day. Foolishly didn't bookmark it the first time I saw it.post #2862 of 72593/23/13 at 10:31pm
Sr125 with some Dynamat on back of the driver ala Rs1/Rs2, and also, self adhesive felt paper lining the plastic chamber. Forgot to mention: L-cush taped bowls and a Lambskin leather head band i had just laying around not being used. It sounds MAAAAArvelous!
Edited by wormsdriver - 3/23/13 at 10:40pmpost #2863 of 72593/24/13 at 6:35ampost #2864 of 72593/24/13 at 4:11pmQuote:
Those are so nice, I love that wood.
Here's one I just baked,, Deep dish Cherry
Edited by 7keys - 3/24/13 at 4:13pm
- post your grado mods....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Hi End Cables
- › ifI iCan Pro - Impressions & Discussion 32 seconds ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A2S impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Wywires Platinum vs MIT Vero Reference Cable with HE1000 3 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 5 minutes ago
- › Limited, wooden portable ATH-ESW10JPN arrives! (with pics) 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...