Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryCablestagged by System, 6/15/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 6/15/10
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- categoryHead Geartagged by System, 6/15/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR 325i - Need Cable Repair (Again) Last post on 4/21/13 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Too Good For System? Last post on 7/23/13 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado On/Over Ear headphones for under $200? Last post on 12/8/12 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade from Grado sr125i to rs1i? Last post on 1/24/13 at 1:11am in Headphones (full-size)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
post your grado mods.... - Page 191post #2851 of 48823/18/13 at 3:21pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2852 of 48823/18/13 at 7:02pmpost #2853 of 48823/18/13 at 11:56pmpost #2854 of 48823/19/13 at 3:54ampost #2855 of 48823/19/13 at 12:24pm
i called sono, man.. i make them, and just for my pleasure.. i think i'm falling love with wood Lol.
actually, i wanted to make wood cup from honduras mahogany , but in my place, there is no honduras mahogany .
some people said that wood had a good sounding. it's Really???
this is another pict..post #2856 of 48823/19/13 at 12:42pmpost #2857 of 48823/20/13 at 2:24pmYes, according to a dedicated Head-Fi member, thelostMIDrange, Honduran mahogany, maple and limba are among the best sounding woods, as long as your cups are not too big.post #2858 of 48823/21/13 at 1:53amQuote:
Do you have his email? I have a question for him. Could you pm me?post #2859 of 48823/21/13 at 5:13ampost #2860 of 48823/21/13 at 6:29pmpost #2861 of 48823/23/13 at 6:38amQuote:Originally Posted by devouringone3
I'm pretty sure Sony 7506 has gimbals the same dimension as the 7502.
Was looking for that link the other day. Foolishly didn't bookmark it the first time I saw it.post #2862 of 48823/23/13 at 10:31pm
Sr125 with some Dynamat on back of the driver ala Rs1/Rs2, and also, self adhesive felt paper lining the plastic chamber. Forgot to mention: L-cush taped bowls and a Lambskin leather head band i had just laying around not being used. It sounds MAAAAArvelous!
Edited by wormsdriver - 3/23/13 at 10:40pmpost #2863 of 48823/24/13 at 6:35ampost #2864 of 48823/24/13 at 4:11pmQuote:
Those are so nice, I love that wood.
Here's one I just baked,, Deep dish Cherry
Edited by 7keys - 3/24/13 at 4:13pm
- post your grado mods....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 4 seconds ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S Mezmerize US Cellular (uses wolfson wm8994 DAC) 17 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 56 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › EarSonics S-EM6 Six driver universal IEM 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Lehmann black cube Linear 4 minutes ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude