Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › post your grado mods....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

post your grado mods.... - Page 176

post #2626 of 5200
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCheese View Post

$40 seems a bit overcharged to me. 

Fits in nicely with most of the Grado line-up then =) (at least in Europe).

post #2627 of 5200

Got pics of it guys! Here are the leather covers(from Jin over at Headphonelounge, I dont have them right now) To me, they look extremely comfortable now. I will post my impressions on them when I get itbiggrin.gif

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

post #2628 of 5200

they do look very comfy, I sure hope they work out. Do let us know when you get them!

post #2629 of 5200
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormsdriver View Post

they do look very comfy, I sure hope they work out. Do let us know when you get them!
I sure will!
post #2630 of 5200
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Got pics of it guys! Here are the leather covers(from Jin over at Headphonelounge, I dont have them right now) To me, they look extremely comfortable now. I will post my impressions on them when I get it:D

1000


1000


1000
wow looks nice! I wonder how a velour version sound like.
post #2631 of 5200

I just switched my old Black Cherry cups for my new Mahogany cups

 

Old

1000

 

New

1000

post #2632 of 5200

very nice I envy you such beautiful cups

post #2633 of 5200

Well, These are the first cups I made myself. You have to use a hairdryer to put them on the Grado headband as they are a little big, also there is no rim on the cup to hold the screen......not to mention the ear pads don't have a rim also. These small problems I fixed on my next pair.

1000

post #2634 of 5200
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7keys View Post

Well, These are the first cups I made myself. You have to use a hairdryer to put them on the Grado headband as they are a little big, also there is no rim on the cup to hold the screen......not to mention the ear pads don't have a rim also. These small problems I fixed on my next pair.

1000


looks nice! those thin wires are making me go crazy biggrin.gif

post #2635 of 5200

http://www.gradolabs.com/page_tour.php

 

why has no one else tried to make Grado speakers.... also, i've never seen this before now. I thought you guys would be flipping out about this, or did I miss that?

post #2636 of 5200
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post


 those thin wires are making me go crazy biggrin.gif

I didn't like the grado wires as they are too long for me to use outdoors, I like to listen to music walking through the park, so I put some IEM cables on them.

post #2637 of 5200
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

http://www.gradolabs.com/page_tour.php

 

why has no one else tried to make Grado speakers.... also, i've never seen this before now. I thought you guys would be flipping out about this, or did I miss that?

 

 

I love these speakers, each has 32 grado headphone drivers and a solid mahogany enclosure.

 

 

1000

post #2638 of 5200
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7keys View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

http://www.gradolabs.com/page_tour.php

 

why has no one else tried to make Grado speakers.... also, i've never seen this before now. I thought you guys would be flipping out about this, or did I miss that?

 

 

I love these speakers, each has 32 grado headphone drivers and a solid mahogany enclosure.

 

 

1000

eek.gif

post #2639 of 5200
Full range Grado line array..... Interesting
post #2640 of 5200

WIP on the new batch of woodies...including bamboo woodies!



New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › post your grado mods....