- 1,817 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryCablestagged by System, 6/15/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 6/15/10
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- categoryHead Geartagged by System, 6/15/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR 325i - Need Cable Repair (Again) Last post on 4/21/13 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones Too Good For System? Last post on 4/18/15 at 12:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado On/Over Ear headphones for under $200? Last post on 12/8/12 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 7/30/15 at 12:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 8/24/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
INTRODUCTION The Encore RockMaster IE is a new crowd-funded IEM from SonicUnity, and new audio company formed by Rick Hopkins. Rick's a music industry veteran who's helped with concert design for...
I'll do my best to keep this review nice and short, and hit all the key points. Sections: -Overview about myself (to give background on music preferences, previously owned IEMs,...
Introduction Everyone here and their mothers have heard of the HD600/650. After over 10+ years, the HD600 series still remains a timeless classic, withstanding the test of time with is...
I first joined Head-Fi in November of 2014. At the time I owned a couple of pairs of IEM’s, and had just purchased my first DAP (Fiio X3) and over ear headphones (Sennheiser HD598). I really...
So these headphones only came-in for me three days ago. I got them used on Amazon for $240, and have listened to them about 10 hours a day (seriously) since I got them, for a total of over 30...
post your grado mods.... - Page 175post #2611 of 659212/15/12 at 7:57pmThanks! Its really soft and smooth, and I reckon with some help I might be able make a somewhat decent headband replacement when I get my 80i's
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2612 of 659212/15/12 at 8:51pmpost #2613 of 659212/15/12 at 8:51pmpost #2614 of 659212/16/12 at 12:51ampost #2615 of 659212/16/12 at 4:42ampost #2616 of 659212/16/12 at 11:59ampost #2617 of 659212/16/12 at 9:20pmpost #2618 of 659212/16/12 at 9:26pmpost #2619 of 659212/16/12 at 9:26pmQuote:
If you don't have the DIY skills (I know I don't, but hope to soon rectify that :)), you could also check out this thread:
I have a pair of the Vintage Vibro Cups from Headphone Lounge, and can attest to their quality.post #2620 of 659212/16/12 at 9:27pmQuote:
Those look fantastic btw...what wood did you use?post #2621 of 659212/16/12 at 9:39pmpost #2622 of 659212/17/12 at 2:18pmpost #2623 of 659212/17/12 at 9:47pm
Hey guys, would you like me to post a review on a new Headphonelounge product thats coming out? Its leather covers for L-Cush pads to increase comfort. They will retail for $40. I will be getting it early on the 2nd of January(sometime around there).
Edited by wolfetan44 - 12/17/12 at 9:48pmpost #2624 of 659212/18/12 at 1:06amQuote:
That's the best idea for a DIY project I've heard in a while... I'll definitely try that out.
- post your grado mods....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 24 seconds ago
- › Official X5 2nd gen stable firmware thread--FW1.1: significant... 26 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution?... 3 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 4 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP30, anyone? 5 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) 5 minutes ago
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Encore RockMaster IE by nmatheis
- › Noble 3 by WhatToChoose
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by dazzerfong
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2