- 1,817 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryCablestagged by System, 6/15/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 6/15/10
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- categoryHead Geartagged by System, 6/15/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR 325i - Need Cable Repair (Again) Last post on 4/21/13 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones Too Good For System? Last post on 4/18/15 at 12:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado On/Over Ear headphones for under $200? Last post on 12/8/12 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 7/30/15 at 12:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 8/24/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
To start this off, i did not pay for my pair of 315. If i had payed for them the disappointment would be vast. I have a pair of SE215 and while they are not my favourite iem, they have their...
Disclaimer Firstly I just wanted to thank Simon and Adam at Pro-Ject for the review sample of the Head Box S USB. I am not affiliated with Pro-Ject in any way, all impressions are written as...
First and foremost, this is not an expert review. You may call it amateur if you please. But it's more of an owner appreciating his gear and sharing his thoughts and opinions about it. After...
First off, let me say now that I am not an audiophile. I am a fan of audiophiles though and I learn a lot from you guys. I'm more of a budget-audio-enthusiast and I'd like to keep it that way. Some...
post your grado mods.... - Page 175post #2611 of 666912/15/12 at 7:57pmThanks! Its really soft and smooth, and I reckon with some help I might be able make a somewhat decent headband replacement when I get my 80i's
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2612 of 666912/15/12 at 8:51pmpost #2613 of 666912/15/12 at 8:51pmpost #2614 of 666912/16/12 at 12:51ampost #2615 of 666912/16/12 at 4:42ampost #2616 of 666912/16/12 at 11:59ampost #2617 of 666912/16/12 at 9:20pmpost #2618 of 666912/16/12 at 9:26pmpost #2619 of 666912/16/12 at 9:26pmQuote:
If you don't have the DIY skills (I know I don't, but hope to soon rectify that :)), you could also check out this thread:
I have a pair of the Vintage Vibro Cups from Headphone Lounge, and can attest to their quality.post #2620 of 666912/16/12 at 9:27pmQuote:
Those look fantastic btw...what wood did you use?post #2621 of 666912/16/12 at 9:39pmpost #2622 of 666912/17/12 at 2:18pmpost #2623 of 666912/17/12 at 9:47pm
Hey guys, would you like me to post a review on a new Headphonelounge product thats coming out? Its leather covers for L-Cush pads to increase comfort. They will retail for $40. I will be getting it early on the 2nd of January(sometime around there).
Edited by wolfetan44 - 12/17/12 at 9:48pmpost #2624 of 666912/18/12 at 1:06amQuote:
That's the best idea for a DIY project I've heard in a while... I'll definitely try that out.
- post your grado mods....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 seconds ago
- › Etymotic MK5... any users? 13 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 59 seconds ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-10SE Thread 1 minute ago
- › Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi! 2 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 2 minutes ago
- › The DIY'rs Cookbook 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info, Discussion and Tour Link 2 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by yfnt
- › Noble Audio Savant by Loquah
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by Arturs Travkins
- › Nouske NH-14 Hybrid 2-Way Balanced Armature + Dynamic Driver In-Ear... by Cotnijoe
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2