- 1,820 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryCablestagged by System, 6/15/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 6/15/10
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- categoryHead Geartagged by System, 6/15/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR 325i - Need Cable Repair (Again) Last post on 4/21/13 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones Too Good For System? Last post on 4/18/15 at 12:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado On/Over Ear headphones for under $200? Last post on 12/8/12 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 7/30/15 at 12:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
These are just plain excellent. I was never really a believer in IEMs, but I am now. These Philips SHE3590s are a real eye-opener. According to the ratings here on Head-Fi, these do, in fact,...
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
post your grado mods.... - Page 175post #2611 of 753312/15/12 at 7:57pmThanks! Its really soft and smooth, and I reckon with some help I might be able make a somewhat decent headband replacement when I get my 80i's
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2612 of 753312/15/12 at 8:51pmpost #2613 of 753312/15/12 at 8:51pmpost #2614 of 753312/16/12 at 12:51ampost #2615 of 753312/16/12 at 4:42ampost #2616 of 753312/16/12 at 11:59ampost #2617 of 753312/16/12 at 9:20pmpost #2618 of 753312/16/12 at 9:26pmpost #2619 of 753312/16/12 at 9:26pmQuote:
If you don't have the DIY skills (I know I don't, but hope to soon rectify that :)), you could also check out this thread:
I have a pair of the Vintage Vibro Cups from Headphone Lounge, and can attest to their quality.post #2620 of 753312/16/12 at 9:27pmQuote:
Those look fantastic btw...what wood did you use?post #2621 of 753312/16/12 at 9:39pmpost #2622 of 753312/17/12 at 2:18pmpost #2623 of 753312/17/12 at 9:47pm
Hey guys, would you like me to post a review on a new Headphonelounge product thats coming out? Its leather covers for L-Cush pads to increase comfort. They will retail for $40. I will be getting it early on the 2nd of January(sometime around there).
Edited by wolfetan44 - 12/17/12 at 9:48pmpost #2624 of 753312/18/12 at 1:06amQuote:
That's the best idea for a DIY project I've heard in a while... I'll definitely try that out.
- post your grado mods....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 7 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 2 minutes ago
- › The Zishan dsd's corner 2 minutes ago
- › There's a new Sheriff in town! 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear