- 1,815 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryCablestagged by System, 6/15/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 6/15/10
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- categoryHead Geartagged by System, 6/15/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR 325i - Need Cable Repair (Again) Last post on 4/21/13 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Too Good For System? Last post on 7/23/13 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado On/Over Ear headphones for under $200? Last post on 12/8/12 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade from Grado sr125i to rs1i? Last post on 1/24/13 at 1:11am in Headphones (full-size)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
My comprehensive review of the Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones BURN-IN TIME - Took about 3-4 days to burn in so maybe 12 or so hours for me Upon receiving these as a gift for my birthday (so I...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music and sound equipment but I...
Brace yourself... Pardon any grammatical errors please as this is one of my longer reviews. Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be...
post your grado mods.... - Page 175post #2611 of 572512/15/12 at 7:57pmThanks! Its really soft and smooth, and I reckon with some help I might be able make a somewhat decent headband replacement when I get my 80i's
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2612 of 572512/15/12 at 8:51pmpost #2613 of 572512/15/12 at 8:51pmpost #2614 of 572512/16/12 at 12:51ampost #2615 of 572512/16/12 at 4:42ampost #2616 of 572512/16/12 at 11:59ampost #2617 of 572512/16/12 at 9:20pmpost #2618 of 572512/16/12 at 9:26pmpost #2619 of 572512/16/12 at 9:26pmQuote:
If you don't have the DIY skills (I know I don't, but hope to soon rectify that :)), you could also check out this thread:
I have a pair of the Vintage Vibro Cups from Headphone Lounge, and can attest to their quality.post #2620 of 572512/16/12 at 9:27pmQuote:
Those look fantastic btw...what wood did you use?post #2621 of 572512/16/12 at 9:39pmpost #2622 of 572512/17/12 at 2:18pmpost #2623 of 572512/17/12 at 9:47pm
Hey guys, would you like me to post a review on a new Headphonelounge product thats coming out? Its leather covers for L-Cush pads to increase comfort. They will retail for $40. I will be getting it early on the 2nd of January(sometime around there).
Edited by wolfetan44 - 12/17/12 at 9:48pmpost #2624 of 572512/18/12 at 1:06amQuote:
That's the best idea for a DIY project I've heard in a while... I'll definitely try that out.
- post your grado mods....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 4 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Mage Quad driver customs WTT. 4 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by bkyoung
- › Superlux HD-631 by Sharingan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)