- 705 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR 325i - Need Cable Repair (Again) Last post on 4/21/13 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Too Good For System? Last post on 10/28/12 at 4:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado On/Over Ear headphones for under $200? Last post on 12/8/12 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade from Grado sr125i to rs1i? Last post on 1/24/13 at 1:11am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesEdited on 8/16/12
- Hi End CablesEdited on 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
This is one of the last things you need to upgrade when your making your portable rig. Vs the fiio L9 this lod cable was a big step up. The first thing that will hit you is the increase in...
Thanks to NoiseHush for the review sample!! Here we have the NoiseHush i7 Noise Cancelling headphones. These headphones have some high points, but fall a bit short in terms of...
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
post your grado mods.... - Page 175post #2611 of 303312/15/12 at 7:57pmThanks! Its really soft and smooth, and I reckon with some help I might be able make a somewhat decent headband replacement when I get my 80i's
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2612 of 303312/15/12 at 8:51pmpost #2613 of 303312/15/12 at 8:51pmpost #2614 of 303312/16/12 at 12:51ampost #2615 of 303312/16/12 at 4:42ampost #2616 of 303312/16/12 at 11:59ampost #2617 of 303312/16/12 at 9:20pmpost #2618 of 303312/16/12 at 9:26pmpost #2619 of 303312/16/12 at 9:26pmQuote:
If you don't have the DIY skills (I know I don't, but hope to soon rectify that :)), you could also check out this thread:
I have a pair of the Vintage Vibro Cups from Headphone Lounge, and can attest to their quality.post #2620 of 303312/16/12 at 9:27pmQuote:
Those look fantastic btw...what wood did you use?post #2621 of 303312/16/12 at 9:39pmpost #2622 of 303312/17/12 at 2:18pmpost #2623 of 303312/17/12 at 9:47pm
Hey guys, would you like me to post a review on a new Headphonelounge product thats coming out? Its leather covers for L-Cush pads to increase comfort. They will retail for $40. I will be getting it early on the 2nd of January(sometime around there).
Edited by wolfetan44 - 12/17/12 at 9:48pmpost #2624 of 303312/18/12 at 1:06amQuote:
That's the best idea for a DIY project I've heard in a while... I'll definitely try that out.
- post your grado mods....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Apex Glacier amp/dac review and appreciation thread 15 seconds ago
- › The NEW WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi-dentification! 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Stealth) - FitEar 334, Sennheiser IE800,... 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for bookshelf speakers ~$300! What do you think of these? 4 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ALO audio 22awg OCC Cryo Dock by David Chavez
- › NoiseHush i7 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black - Retail by pro1137
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe