Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Well, my Dynahi will be in North America soon - I've got pics now though!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Well, my Dynahi will be in North America soon - I've got pics now though! - Page 2

post #16 of 106
Ken, just wait until I post my pics and reviews this weekend. I think I may move up the list a few levels.
post #17 of 106
Thread Starter 
My new earpads for my K340's and K271 Studio's just came in tonight so I'm going to give those a whirl now.

They are nice and 'shushy' like my K340 pads and should provide a nice comfort boost for my K271 Studio's... but unlike them they are not nearly fallen apart.
post #18 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrion
Ken, just wait until I post my pics and reviews this weekend. I think I may move up the list a few levels.
Let's see who posts pics first!!
post #19 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenW
Let's see who posts pics first!!
The truth is, I hope you beat me to it.
post #20 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrion
The truth is, I hope you beat me to it.
I've been THAT obnoxious??
post #21 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenW
I've been THAT obnoxious??
Yes, but that's not the reason. I feel your pain. Now, should I post my pics before you, then all bets are off and you will suffer.
post #22 of 106
Man, you guys are confusing the hell outta me...

And that is one nice amp, it looks familiar to the Dynamight that was posted a bit back, same builder I'm assuming? Enjoy it Phil, it should be a killer
post #23 of 106
Oh yeah, Jason, I almost forgot about the amp. All I can say is you will love it. My HD25 sits there, it's tubes dark while the glow of the Dynahi's blue light blazes.

Jason, have I told you at least 10x's that you need to try out a pair of SA5k's in that amp. I am listening to Getz and Byrd, and I don't think it's ever sounded as good.
post #24 of 106
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaddy
And that is one nice amp, it looks familiar to the Dynamight that was posted a bit back, same builder I'm assuming? Enjoy it Phil, it should be a killer.
Yeah, its a Veda Audio amp. Thanks for the compliment... at least not everyone in this thread is talking about Ken and his lack of an amp!

EDIT: I just reread your post... there's that P word again.
This makes Hulk very, very angry. When Hulk angry, Hulk smash!
post #25 of 106
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrion
My HD25 sits there, it's tubes dark while the glow of the Dynahi's blue light blazes.
Actually, I went with the green LED.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrion
Jason, have I told you at least 10x's that you need to try out a pair of SA5k's in that amp.
hehe... 10 times eh? Well, I do want to try out the SA5K's some day, but truthfully I love the K340's enough that I could give a rats ass about any other headphone right now.

I'm sure that I will hear the SA5K's one of these days though. Also keeping my eyes and ears peeled for a chance at hearing the R10, the HE90 and the O2.
post #26 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by philodox
I'm sure that I will hear the SA5K's one of these days though. Also keeping my eyes and ears peeled for a chance at hearing the R10, the HE90 and the O2.
Hey don't forget to try at some time or another the 650's on the Dynahi, also if possible with the Zu cable. So what source are you using, or will the Dynahi be an excuse/reason for a source upgrade Congratulations and enjoy the amp Philodox!!!
post #27 of 106
Congrats on your Veda Dynahi almost arriving . I absolutely love mine it's truly amazing.
post #28 of 106
Thread Starter 
tkam - Thanks, I can't wait. I might pick up one of those headphone stands that Larry makes as well... just a single though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsaavedra
Hey don't forget to try at some time or another the 650's on the Dynahi, also if possible with the Zu cable. So what source are you using, or will the Dynahi be an excuse/reason for a source upgrade?
I'm sure I'll get a chance to try some HD650's at the next meet... I should be able to give some impressions with aerius' HD580's in the mean time. I have just ordered an Eastsound CD-E5... so I guess you could say that I am using the Dynahi as an excuse.

Follow the link in my signature if you want more info on the source.
post #29 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside504
I hate to see a grown man cry.
Funny that dude, cos I don't.....

He's gonna crack. $10 say I make him my beetch. ***shouts*** "BETTING POOL"

Philodox>Make it to Ottawa and you can hear them. I love the way people call you Phil. You should change your username to jayodox to make it easier
post #30 of 106
Dynahi EC.

What does the EC stand for?

-Ed
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Well, my Dynahi will be in North America soon - I've got pics now though!