Thank you, prep. Most excited about this now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Powerful dac/amps with quality sound for orthos. Last post on 9/30/11 at 12:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is LUXMAN - P-1u still in the top tier? Last post on 5/11/12 at 2:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The best Headphone Amp under 1000usd Last post on 7/15/15 at 1:08am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class A Headphone amps. Last post on 7/18/15 at 12:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headamp/Preamp for ~$1000? Last post on 3/10/11 at 7:10am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDAC2Price: $349 at amazon.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob.Power Connector: USB A, USB BBattery Life: N/AInputs: 1x USB...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: HRT Model: microStreamer Price: $169 at amazon.com Volume Control: Digitally-activated analog attenuator, no volume control on unit itself.Power Connector: USB, mini...
The GS-1 Thread - Page 28post #406 of 5418/28/12 at 3:51pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #407 of 5418/28/12 at 3:56pmpost #408 of 5418/28/12 at 3:58pmQuote:
HAHA! I am gladded someone made him put in in.post #409 of 5418/28/12 at 6:01pm
Hi Darryl, sorry for the late response, been super busy lately.
It's good, but I usually prefer the 7.1 with the other 2 amps, because otherwise it becomes a bit dry and unforgiving for my tastes. With the previous tube DAC, I preferred using the Dynahi over all else.
It's all about synergy IMO. I personally like the Gilmore amps with a more liquid, musical DAC rather than cut-throat neutral ones.post #410 of 5418/28/12 at 8:37pm
Are the inputs still just a selection between a balanced or SE input?post #411 of 5418/29/12 at 4:30ampost #412 of 5418/29/12 at 5:21amQuote:
Heck, I didn't use the loop out on my GS-1. What the heck does it do anyway?post #413 of 5418/29/12 at 5:24ampost #414 of 5418/29/12 at 9:55pmpost #415 of 5418/29/12 at 11:48pmQuote:
It lets you do something like this. (Not in the picture: the AE-2, which also has loop output!) (Pic of my system from about 5 years ago - dang where did the time go?) At one point I had the AE-1 and AE-2 simultaneously, with the whole setup looped into each other for a total of 5 HeadAmp amps!)
Justin's loop output is pretty handy, I've gotta say. I even looped up the BHSE and GS-X together too, back when I owned them at the same time.
Edited by Asr - 8/29/12 at 11:52pmpost #416 of 5418/30/12 at 4:19ampost #417 of 5418/30/12 at 5:53ampost #418 of 5419/10/12 at 3:40pm
I like the loop out. Currently my PWD feeds Gilmore Lite which feeds my receiver through loop out for PC Audio. The Gilmore Lite doesn't even need to be powered on or plugged in to do this.post #419 of 5419/10/12 at 4:31pm
- The GS-1 Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 21 seconds ago
- › FiiO E17K Review 32 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 34 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo IEM pairing recommendations 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 2 minutes ago
- › V-Moda Crossfade LP 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio A5, E12 or E12 DIY? 3 minutes ago
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear