Thank you, prep. Most excited about this now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Powerful dac/amps with quality sound for orthos. Last post on 9/30/11 at 12:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is LUXMAN - P-1u still in the top tier? Last post on 5/11/12 at 2:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The best Headphone Amp under 1000usd Last post on 4/7/11 at 11:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class A Headphone amps. Last post on 3/21/11 at 1:00pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headamp/Preamp for ~$1000? Last post on 3/10/11 at 7:10am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
- Headphone Impedance
The GS-1 Thread - Page 28
Gear mentioned in this thread:
HAHA! I am gladded someone made him put in in.
Hi Darryl, sorry for the late response, been super busy lately.
It's good, but I usually prefer the 7.1 with the other 2 amps, because otherwise it becomes a bit dry and unforgiving for my tastes. With the previous tube DAC, I preferred using the Dynahi over all else.
It's all about synergy IMO. I personally like the Gilmore amps with a more liquid, musical DAC rather than cut-throat neutral ones.
Are the inputs still just a selection between a balanced or SE input?
Heck, I didn't use the loop out on my GS-1. What the heck does it do anyway?
It lets you do something like this. (Not in the picture: the AE-2, which also has loop output!) (Pic of my system from about 5 years ago - dang where did the time go?) At one point I had the AE-1 and AE-2 simultaneously, with the whole setup looped into each other for a total of 5 HeadAmp amps!)
Justin's loop output is pretty handy, I've gotta say. I even looped up the BHSE and GS-X together too, back when I owned them at the same time.
Edited by Asr - 8/29/12 at 11:52pm
I like the loop out. Currently my PWD feeds Gilmore Lite which feeds my receiver through loop out for PC Audio. The Gilmore Lite doesn't even need to be powered on or plugged in to do this.
- The GS-1 Thread
- › Band Name Game II 50 seconds ago
- › HiFiMan HE-560 US Tour Thread / Impressions and Reviews 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 1 minute ago
- › AURISONICS ASG-2.5 *NEW* 1 minute ago
- › Looking to upgrade my gaming headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 4 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 5 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)