The one wikiphonia pictures also show dynamic on the band but ortho. Can it be taken apart without destroying the pads? I would check in that case.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAMFITON TDS-15tagged by drawning126, 5/15/13
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 12/17/10
- productFostex T50RP Closed Ear Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by drawning126, 5/14/13
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productStax SR-40tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productStax SRM-1/MK2tagged by yonas, 1/28/13More
- brandYamahatagged by System, 6/14/10
- productYamaha electronics HP-3 headphonestagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha HP-1tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha HP-3tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productYamaha YH-1000tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: AUDEZ'E LCD-2 Revision 2 (6/4/13) Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Virgin - Needs Advice - Never had a Headphone Last post on 2/8/13 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Orthodynamic Roundup - Page 1536post #23026 of 238565/23/14 at 8:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #23027 of 238565/23/14 at 8:26ampost #23028 of 238565/23/14 at 8:29am
sound good, loud enough from portable stuff. not exactly closed back so we will see on the ride home.post #23029 of 238565/23/14 at 9:53ampost #23030 of 238565/23/14 at 10:41ampost #23031 of 238565/23/14 at 11:41ampost #23032 of 238565/23/14 at 1:18pmpost #23033 of 238565/23/14 at 2:08pmQuote:
Hah, that vivanco is a joke. I've seen the same one and the original AT versions go for less than a third that price in the past. (damn headphone flipping)post #23034 of 238565/23/14 at 2:10pmQuote:
Plenty of flippers on ebay
How much did you get the SS-L55s for? I'm curious now!post #23035 of 238565/23/14 at 6:24pmQuote:
I have a box from a confirmed ortho that simply says Stereo Headphones and nothing else. Only thing that tipped me off was the input levels of 1 watt combined with the seller's inner ear picture of the driver mesh.
There has to be a few more unknowns or unseens out there. I know of two or three I'm on the lookout for that have yet to show up on anyones posts here.
I would mention them but since everyone under the sun can read this I'd prefer to keep it under wraps to avoid flippers and keep prices reasonable..
That and secure them for myself first
Edited by nick n - 5/23/14 at 8:36pmpost #23036 of 238565/24/14 at 1:05am
I ended with 3 vintage headphones which were dynamic , one from JVC , two vintage German. Now I check this thread if its confirmed ortho or not.post #23037 of 238565/24/14 at 8:04ampost #23038 of 238565/26/14 at 4:52am
Well is it Christmas? It seems so.
Postman borught me a few toys.
The TDS 16 is a replacment as my wife got my first one as her work headphone with a headstreamer.
The other 3: toshiba hr 910 ( offtopic here sorry ) is my first electret ( never heard one before ) and well. Will se at home from the stereo amp. So far not very impressed. nice mids and highs. no bass whatsoever.
and The hok 80-2 and PMB8.
The PMB has no earpads on it. Any idea on what would be a good fit? I would really appreciate some guidance on that.
The hok 80-2 is from the nos stock available on ebay. And well I find it bloody astonishing.
Really looking forward to hear the pmb with some actual pads on it... :Spost #23039 of 238565/26/14 at 5:05am
- Orthodynamic Roundup
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 29 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2