The one wikiphonia pictures also show dynamic on the band but ortho. Can it be taken apart without destroying the pads? I would check in that case.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAMFITON TDS-15tagged by drawning126, 5/15/13
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 12/17/10
- productFostex T50RP Closed Ear Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by drawning126, 5/14/13
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productStax SR-40tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productStax SRM-1/MK2tagged by yonas, 1/28/13More
- brandYamahatagged by System, 6/14/10
- productYamaha electronics HP-3 headphonestagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha HP-1tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha HP-3tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productYamaha YH-1000tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) Last post on Today at 3:31 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Virgin - Needs Advice - Never had a Headphone Last post on 2/8/13 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
Hi Head-Fi/Vibro Labs fans, I was the second stop on the Aria tour, and I've had a great week reviewing them. This post will contain some of my thoughts and impressions, and I'll be touching on...
Ok I have been using a pair of these for several years. I logged on because there are way too many positive reviews of these things. Firstly: everything I mix on these is significantly...
Never thought this day would come but I guess blunders are inevitable. There is no denying the Beyerdynamic T5p is one attractive looking Headphone, I think it's among the most beautiful and...
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Orthodynamic Roundup - Page 1536post #23026 of 246195/23/14 at 8:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #23027 of 246195/23/14 at 8:26ampost #23028 of 246195/23/14 at 8:29am
sound good, loud enough from portable stuff. not exactly closed back so we will see on the ride home.post #23029 of 246195/23/14 at 9:53ampost #23030 of 246195/23/14 at 10:41ampost #23031 of 246195/23/14 at 11:41ampost #23032 of 246195/23/14 at 1:18pmpost #23033 of 246195/23/14 at 2:08pmQuote:
Hah, that vivanco is a joke. I've seen the same one and the original AT versions go for less than a third that price in the past. (damn headphone flipping)post #23034 of 246195/23/14 at 2:10pmQuote:
Plenty of flippers on ebay
How much did you get the SS-L55s for? I'm curious now!post #23035 of 246195/23/14 at 6:24pmQuote:
I have a box from a confirmed ortho that simply says Stereo Headphones and nothing else. Only thing that tipped me off was the input levels of 1 watt combined with the seller's inner ear picture of the driver mesh.
There has to be a few more unknowns or unseens out there. I know of two or three I'm on the lookout for that have yet to show up on anyones posts here.
I would mention them but since everyone under the sun can read this I'd prefer to keep it under wraps to avoid flippers and keep prices reasonable..
That and secure them for myself first
Edited by nick n - 5/23/14 at 8:36pmpost #23036 of 246195/24/14 at 1:05am
I ended with 3 vintage headphones which were dynamic , one from JVC , two vintage German. Now I check this thread if its confirmed ortho or not.post #23037 of 246195/24/14 at 8:04ampost #23038 of 246195/26/14 at 4:52am
Well is it Christmas? It seems so.
Postman borught me a few toys.
The TDS 16 is a replacment as my wife got my first one as her work headphone with a headstreamer.
The other 3: toshiba hr 910 ( offtopic here sorry ) is my first electret ( never heard one before ) and well. Will se at home from the stereo amp. So far not very impressed. nice mids and highs. no bass whatsoever.
and The hok 80-2 and PMB8.
The PMB has no earpads on it. Any idea on what would be a good fit? I would really appreciate some guidance on that.
The hok 80-2 is from the nos stock available on ebay. And well I find it bloody astonishing.
Really looking forward to hear the pmb with some actual pads on it... :Spost #23039 of 246195/26/14 at 5:05am
- Orthodynamic Roundup
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 3 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 42 seconds ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 48 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Aune M2 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 6 minutes ago
- › Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 Ebony impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Koss Portapro Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 10 minutes ago
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...