^^^Just stuff the stuff in there. Use some double sided tape if you really want to.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAMFITON TDS-15tagged by drawning126, 5/15/13
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 12/17/10
- productFostex T50RP Closed Ear Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by drawning126, 5/14/13
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productStax SR-40tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productStax SRM-1/MK2tagged by yonas, 1/28/13More
- brandYamahatagged by System, 6/14/10
- productYamaha electronics HP-3 headphonestagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha HP-1tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha HP-3tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productYamaha YH-1000tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) Last post on 9/26/16 at 6:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Virgin - Needs Advice - Never had a Headphone Last post on 2/8/13 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Preamble: Before I begin with my review, I’d like to take the time to thank Jeongjae from DIGNIS for providing me with a sample of the LAETUS case for the Chord Electronics Mojo DAC-Amp...
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest influences on the audio market was the invention of the operational amplifiers. Compact and inexpensive (mostly) chips allowed to create small and well sounding...
The F7200 is a single balanced armature in ear moniter from the Japanese company Final. Final have been in business since 1974 and in my opinion make some retro looking IEM and full size...
Orthodynamic Roundup - Page 1000post #14986 of 246587/19/10 at 12:35pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14987 of 246587/19/10 at 12:39pmpost #14988 of 246587/19/10 at 1:00pmpost #14989 of 246587/19/10 at 1:10pm
compressionpost #14990 of 246587/19/10 at 1:17pm
One question though, I like the Yamaha HP1 as it is but sometimes the right ear cup quits which stops when you fiddle a bit with the cable, straighten it a bit. Something in the cable seems to be wrong. It happened after about two hours of music listening.
Would a recable work and which cable would be the best? I like the sound as it is.
post #14991 of 246587/19/10 at 2:43pmQuote:
A wire that conducts :P.
Personally, I find Mogami to be conveniently pre-packaged in a nice quad configuration. Recabling old headphones does wonders (because of terrible cable rot sometimes), but I'm not a big cable junky.post #14992 of 246587/19/10 at 2:47pmpost #14993 of 246587/19/10 at 3:08pm
My YH-1 has Canare L-4E6S on it right now, but I prefer Mogami 2534 (a little bit more flexible). I really liked the 21AWG silicone wire I got from testpath, but I don't think that shipping to the Netherlands would be very economical.post #14994 of 246587/19/10 at 4:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by jageur272
My YH-1 has Canare L-4E6S on it right now, but I prefer Mogami 2534 (a little bit more flexible). I really liked the 21AWG silicone wire I got from testpath, but I don't think that shipping to the Netherlands would be very economical.
I've got the Mogami 2534 on my HP-1 right now, to be honest, I think I should've went with the 2893 because color coding and smaller wire would have been easier to work on/with. And wow, that link has exactly what I need for the ExStatA. Thanks!
Oh yeah, Happy One thousand Page!
and the longest useful thread award goes to...
Edited by ujamerstand - 7/19/10 at 5:52pmpost #14995 of 246587/19/10 at 5:03pm
1,000 pages of pure win!
may the next 1,000 be just as win as the first.
Looking back, I still can't believe I didn't get on this thread until page 3! What a slacker.
Edited by smeggy - 7/19/10 at 5:05pmpost #14996 of 246587/19/10 at 5:33pmpost #14997 of 246587/19/10 at 5:38pmpost #14998 of 246587/19/10 at 6:07pmpost #14999 of 246587/19/10 at 6:26pm
- Orthodynamic Roundup
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 25 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-E70, ATH-E50, ATH-E40 IEMs announced at NAMM 2016 38 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 43 seconds ago
- › WTB: Focal Utopia 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sound is a little congested on louder passages 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 5 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...