^^^Just stuff the stuff in there. Use some double sided tape if you really want to.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAMFITON TDS-15tagged by drawning126, 5/15/13
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 12/17/10
- productFostex T50RP Closed Ear Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by drawning126, 5/14/13
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productStax SR-40tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productStax SRM-1/MK2tagged by yonas, 1/28/13More
- brandYamahatagged by System, 6/14/10
- productYamaha electronics HP-3 headphonestagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha HP-1tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha HP-3tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productYamaha YH-1000tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) Last post on 2/20/17 at 7:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Virgin - Needs Advice - Never had a Headphone Last post on 2/8/13 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Yet again (with several more to soon follow), I find myself owing a great deal of thanks (and at this point...
Aesthetics: The box with its engineering drawings, beautiful graphics, and presentation of the product leaves a great first impression. Included are ample sizes of silicon earpieces to choose...
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
I just got my X1 II but I'm really busy so I will first pen a few quick thoughts and edit this next time/respond to any comments or PMs you send me :) Info and Specs...
Empire Ears & Effect Audio Collaboration “ARTHUR” Intro Specifications Arthur frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Sensitivity: 21ohm @ 1mw 14 Balanced Armature drivers...
Orthodynamic Roundup - Page 1000post #14986 of 247087/19/10 at 12:35pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14987 of 247087/19/10 at 12:39pmpost #14988 of 247087/19/10 at 1:00pmpost #14989 of 247087/19/10 at 1:10pm
compressionpost #14990 of 247087/19/10 at 1:17pm
One question though, I like the Yamaha HP1 as it is but sometimes the right ear cup quits which stops when you fiddle a bit with the cable, straighten it a bit. Something in the cable seems to be wrong. It happened after about two hours of music listening.
Would a recable work and which cable would be the best? I like the sound as it is.
post #14991 of 247087/19/10 at 2:43pmQuote:
A wire that conducts :P.
Personally, I find Mogami to be conveniently pre-packaged in a nice quad configuration. Recabling old headphones does wonders (because of terrible cable rot sometimes), but I'm not a big cable junky.post #14992 of 247087/19/10 at 2:47pmpost #14993 of 247087/19/10 at 3:08pm
My YH-1 has Canare L-4E6S on it right now, but I prefer Mogami 2534 (a little bit more flexible). I really liked the 21AWG silicone wire I got from testpath, but I don't think that shipping to the Netherlands would be very economical.post #14994 of 247087/19/10 at 4:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by jageur272
My YH-1 has Canare L-4E6S on it right now, but I prefer Mogami 2534 (a little bit more flexible). I really liked the 21AWG silicone wire I got from testpath, but I don't think that shipping to the Netherlands would be very economical.
I've got the Mogami 2534 on my HP-1 right now, to be honest, I think I should've went with the 2893 because color coding and smaller wire would have been easier to work on/with. And wow, that link has exactly what I need for the ExStatA. Thanks!
Oh yeah, Happy One thousand Page!
and the longest useful thread award goes to...
Edited by ujamerstand - 7/19/10 at 5:52pmpost #14995 of 247087/19/10 at 5:03pm
1,000 pages of pure win!
may the next 1,000 be just as win as the first.
Looking back, I still can't believe I didn't get on this thread until page 3! What a slacker.
Edited by smeggy - 7/19/10 at 5:05pmpost #14996 of 247087/19/10 at 5:33pmpost #14997 of 247087/19/10 at 5:38pmpost #14998 of 247087/19/10 at 6:07pmpost #14999 of 247087/19/10 at 6:26pm
- Orthodynamic Roundup
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Grado SR100. 30 seconds ago
- › Schiit Fulla 2 or Fiio e10k? 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH-X00 with level 1 Lawton Mods and Lawton pads (Shipping... 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › LG G6 wont have Quad DAC in US 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit yggy 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › AKG's new K872? 4 minutes ago
- › Pioneer XDP-300R | Twin DAC ES9018K2M | Balanced Out | Android |... 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by Army-Firedawg
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by wdetterman
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear