^^^Just stuff the stuff in there. Use some double sided tape if you really want to.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAMFITON TDS-15tagged by drawning126, 5/15/13
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 12/17/10
- productFostex T50RP Closed Ear Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by drawning126, 5/14/13
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productStax SR-40tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productStax SRM-1/MK2tagged by yonas, 1/28/13More
- brandYamahatagged by System, 6/14/10
- productYamaha electronics HP-3 headphonestagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha HP-1tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha HP-3tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productYamaha YH-1000tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) Last post on 8/15/16 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Virgin - Needs Advice - Never had a Headphone Last post on 2/8/13 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
Orthodynamic Roundup - Page 1000post #14986 of 246437/19/10 at 12:35pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14987 of 246437/19/10 at 12:39pmpost #14988 of 246437/19/10 at 1:00pmpost #14989 of 246437/19/10 at 1:10pm
compressionpost #14990 of 246437/19/10 at 1:17pm
One question though, I like the Yamaha HP1 as it is but sometimes the right ear cup quits which stops when you fiddle a bit with the cable, straighten it a bit. Something in the cable seems to be wrong. It happened after about two hours of music listening.
Would a recable work and which cable would be the best? I like the sound as it is.
post #14991 of 246437/19/10 at 2:43pmQuote:
A wire that conducts :P.
Personally, I find Mogami to be conveniently pre-packaged in a nice quad configuration. Recabling old headphones does wonders (because of terrible cable rot sometimes), but I'm not a big cable junky.post #14992 of 246437/19/10 at 2:47pmpost #14993 of 246437/19/10 at 3:08pm
My YH-1 has Canare L-4E6S on it right now, but I prefer Mogami 2534 (a little bit more flexible). I really liked the 21AWG silicone wire I got from testpath, but I don't think that shipping to the Netherlands would be very economical.post #14994 of 246437/19/10 at 4:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by jageur272
My YH-1 has Canare L-4E6S on it right now, but I prefer Mogami 2534 (a little bit more flexible). I really liked the 21AWG silicone wire I got from testpath, but I don't think that shipping to the Netherlands would be very economical.
I've got the Mogami 2534 on my HP-1 right now, to be honest, I think I should've went with the 2893 because color coding and smaller wire would have been easier to work on/with. And wow, that link has exactly what I need for the ExStatA. Thanks!
Oh yeah, Happy One thousand Page!
and the longest useful thread award goes to...
Edited by ujamerstand - 7/19/10 at 5:52pmpost #14995 of 246437/19/10 at 5:03pm
1,000 pages of pure win!
may the next 1,000 be just as win as the first.
Looking back, I still can't believe I didn't get on this thread until page 3! What a slacker.
Edited by smeggy - 7/19/10 at 5:05pmpost #14996 of 246437/19/10 at 5:33pmpost #14997 of 246437/19/10 at 5:38pmpost #14998 of 246437/19/10 at 6:07pmpost #14999 of 246437/19/10 at 6:26pm
- Orthodynamic Roundup
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Questyle QP1 33 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 55 seconds ago
- › Samsung Note 7 - just around the corner , audiophile phone? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800, Audeze LCD-2 Aluminum (Seattle) 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Needs Recommendations for Portable Setup 5 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › Article: "Why USB Cables Can Make a Difference" 7 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...