question bump also page 1000 get f
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAMFITON TDS-15tagged by drawning126, 5/15/13
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 12/17/10
- productFostex T50RP Closed Ear Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by drawning126, 5/14/13
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productStax SR-40tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productStax SRM-1/MK2tagged by yonas, 1/28/13More
- brandYamahatagged by System, 6/14/10
- productYamaha electronics HP-3 headphonestagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha HP-1tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha HP-3tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productYamaha YH-1000tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: AUDEZ'E LCD-2 Revision 2 (6/4/13) Last post on 9/4/14 at 3:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Virgin - Needs Advice - Never had a Headphone Last post on 2/8/13 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- My first HiFi cans Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/29/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
Orthodynamic Roundup - Page 1000post #14986 of 234597/19/10 at 12:18pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14987 of 234597/19/10 at 12:35pmpost #14988 of 234597/19/10 at 12:39pmpost #14989 of 234597/19/10 at 1:00pmpost #14990 of 234597/19/10 at 1:10pm
compressionpost #14991 of 234597/19/10 at 1:17pm
One question though, I like the Yamaha HP1 as it is but sometimes the right ear cup quits which stops when you fiddle a bit with the cable, straighten it a bit. Something in the cable seems to be wrong. It happened after about two hours of music listening.
Would a recable work and which cable would be the best? I like the sound as it is.
post #14992 of 234597/19/10 at 2:43pmQuote:
A wire that conducts :P.
Personally, I find Mogami to be conveniently pre-packaged in a nice quad configuration. Recabling old headphones does wonders (because of terrible cable rot sometimes), but I'm not a big cable junky.post #14993 of 234597/19/10 at 2:47pmpost #14994 of 234597/19/10 at 3:08pm
My YH-1 has Canare L-4E6S on it right now, but I prefer Mogami 2534 (a little bit more flexible). I really liked the 21AWG silicone wire I got from testpath, but I don't think that shipping to the Netherlands would be very economical.post #14995 of 234597/19/10 at 4:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by jageur272
My YH-1 has Canare L-4E6S on it right now, but I prefer Mogami 2534 (a little bit more flexible). I really liked the 21AWG silicone wire I got from testpath, but I don't think that shipping to the Netherlands would be very economical.
I've got the Mogami 2534 on my HP-1 right now, to be honest, I think I should've went with the 2893 because color coding and smaller wire would have been easier to work on/with. And wow, that link has exactly what I need for the ExStatA. Thanks!
Oh yeah, Happy One thousand Page!
and the longest useful thread award goes to...
Edited by ujamerstand - 7/19/10 at 5:52pmpost #14996 of 234597/19/10 at 5:03pm
1,000 pages of pure win!
may the next 1,000 be just as win as the first.
Looking back, I still can't believe I didn't get on this thread until page 3! What a slacker.
Edited by smeggy - 7/19/10 at 5:05pmpost #14997 of 234597/19/10 at 5:33pmpost #14998 of 234597/19/10 at 5:38pmpost #14999 of 234597/19/10 at 6:07pm
- Orthodynamic Roundup
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › pupDAC Step-by-Step Build Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 56 seconds ago
- › Hey guys could you recommend a sub ~$100 amp for my Sennheiser G4ME... 57 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › NAD VISO HP50 thread 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 3 minutes ago
- › S/PDIF Advanced Properties Win 7 destroyed my Philips Home... 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)