^^^Just stuff the stuff in there. Use some double sided tape if you really want to.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAMFITON TDS-15tagged by drawning126, 5/15/13
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 12/17/10
- productFostex T50RP Closed Ear Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by drawning126, 5/14/13
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productStax SR-40tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productStax SRM-1/MK2tagged by yonas, 1/28/13More
- brandYamahatagged by System, 6/14/10
- productYamaha electronics HP-3 headphonestagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha HP-1tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha HP-3tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
- productYamaha Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productYamaha YH-1000tagged by yonas, 1/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) Last post on 4/16/16 at 3:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Virgin - Needs Advice - Never had a Headphone Last post on 2/8/13 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
DOI: I don't get to listen to new gear a lot so I may not be any use at answering questions about comparisons to anything other than my own stuff (which may or may not be considered esoteric). I...
Just on sound quality, meh. It's very quiet, and detailed, but on my main headphones, AKG K712, the mid-treble balance is just too bright. The bass is nice and deep and honest, and midrange is OK,...
Review under construction.
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
Orthodynamic Roundup - Page 1000post #14986 of 245357/19/10 at 12:35pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14987 of 245357/19/10 at 12:39pmpost #14988 of 245357/19/10 at 1:00pmpost #14989 of 245357/19/10 at 1:10pm
compressionpost #14990 of 245357/19/10 at 1:17pm
One question though, I like the Yamaha HP1 as it is but sometimes the right ear cup quits which stops when you fiddle a bit with the cable, straighten it a bit. Something in the cable seems to be wrong. It happened after about two hours of music listening.
Would a recable work and which cable would be the best? I like the sound as it is.
post #14991 of 245357/19/10 at 2:43pmQuote:
A wire that conducts :P.
Personally, I find Mogami to be conveniently pre-packaged in a nice quad configuration. Recabling old headphones does wonders (because of terrible cable rot sometimes), but I'm not a big cable junky.post #14992 of 245357/19/10 at 2:47pmpost #14993 of 245357/19/10 at 3:08pm
My YH-1 has Canare L-4E6S on it right now, but I prefer Mogami 2534 (a little bit more flexible). I really liked the 21AWG silicone wire I got from testpath, but I don't think that shipping to the Netherlands would be very economical.post #14994 of 245357/19/10 at 4:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by jageur272
My YH-1 has Canare L-4E6S on it right now, but I prefer Mogami 2534 (a little bit more flexible). I really liked the 21AWG silicone wire I got from testpath, but I don't think that shipping to the Netherlands would be very economical.
I've got the Mogami 2534 on my HP-1 right now, to be honest, I think I should've went with the 2893 because color coding and smaller wire would have been easier to work on/with. And wow, that link has exactly what I need for the ExStatA. Thanks!
Oh yeah, Happy One thousand Page!
and the longest useful thread award goes to...
Edited by ujamerstand - 7/19/10 at 5:52pmpost #14995 of 245357/19/10 at 5:03pm
1,000 pages of pure win!
may the next 1,000 be just as win as the first.
Looking back, I still can't believe I didn't get on this thread until page 3! What a slacker.
Edited by smeggy - 7/19/10 at 5:05pmpost #14996 of 245357/19/10 at 5:33pmpost #14997 of 245357/19/10 at 5:38pmpost #14998 of 245357/19/10 at 6:07pmpost #14999 of 245357/19/10 at 6:26pm
- Orthodynamic Roundup
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 38 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 56 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 1 minute ago
- › Best sub-30$ CHINESE brands EARPHONES thread- Hidden Gems, Personal... 3 minutes ago
- › Classical Music CDs for Auditioning Head Gear 4 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 4 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 8 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Orion by daduy
- › 64 Audio (1964 Ears) ADEL U6 by Brooko
- › Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones by Docjitters
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by eriksq
- › MusicMaker TK13 by Paulpark222
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse