Anyone else noticed a price drop on Beyerdynamics recently? The DT770 sell for 118 euros in Thomann brand new. They were 158€ just couple months ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeyertagged by System, 6/11/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBeyer Dynamic A1 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBEYER DYNAMIC DT231 Pro Stereo Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/22/11
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 32 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 880 Premium 32 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 990 Premium 32 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 990 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 6/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- A little overwhelmed, need some Beyerdynamic help. Last post on 7/10/13 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added) Last post on Yesterday at 10:46 pm in Video Games Discussion
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 3/16/14 at 4:56am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Total newbie audiophile! Need advice on trance / house music headphones Last post on 7/10/13 at 2:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
BeyerDynamic owners unite... - Page 119
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah and the T1's have dropped quite a lot. A couple of days ago they were selling for $699 on Amazon and now they're stable on around $750.. so if anyone's looking to buy a T1 now might be your chance before the prices jump again.
I still greatly love my Beyerdynamic DT 990's. It was the first "good" headphone I ever bought, when I was a freshman in college, and I've still kept it. I also owned the T1 for awhile. It's a stupendous pair of headphones. I bought the STAX SR-009's and I eventually decided to sell it (the T1) to someone who would actually use it more than I was at the moment.
Edited by jackskelly - 7/7/14 at 9:16pm
I've owned the
and now a DT990. I'm not a fan of the way they look so they are going to be ripped apart and totally made over, and I don't mean just a paint job, a whole new grill design. There will be cutting, bondo-ing, priming and painting very soon. I'm excited.
I loved the T1, I just couldn't keep them because of that price! I'm a happy mid-fier, and the DT990 sound is everything I need. I like it over everything else up there, even the T90. Yes, I'm serious.
I love Beyerdynamic they just scream quality! I want an headphone for monitoring some studio stuff. After trying the athm50s I have to say that they leak and you can hear that in the recorded track and I don't think the sound is as good as most say, so I decided to turn to my new love. My question is, the dt770pro or the dt100/150? Remember I'm seeking a good studio headphone not an hi-fi one. Any help will be useful!
I would get the DT 150 out of the two, it's the better sounding and more accurate headphone. The cable is also replaceable unlike the DT 770.
Checking in with the Beyerdynamic DT 150, the best closed headphone I've heard anywhere near it's price.
- BeyerDynamic owners unite...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 15 seconds ago
- › The Ear Pads Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Burson USB Cables 1 minute ago
- › Destiny 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 3 minutes ago
- › NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables 4 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 4 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 5 minutes ago
- › Best smartphone to get to use as an music player 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)