Anyone else noticed a price drop on Beyerdynamics recently? The DT770 sell for 118 euros in Thomann brand new. They were 158€ just couple months ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeyertagged by System, 6/11/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBeyer Dynamic A1 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBEYER DYNAMIC DT231 Pro Stereo Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/22/11
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 32 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 880 Premium 32 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 990 Premium 32 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 990 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 6/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- A little overwhelmed, need some Beyerdynamic help. Last post on 7/10/13 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review update) Last post on Today at 10:29 pm in Video Games Discussion
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 5/2/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Total newbie audiophile! Need advice on trance / house music headphones Last post on 7/10/13 at 2:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Dont let these tiny guys disappoint you by looks. Plug them in and you wont believe your ears. These are that good, It sounds like large over ear headphones. I have owned many earbuds like...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
BeyerDynamic owners unite... - Page 119
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah and the T1's have dropped quite a lot. A couple of days ago they were selling for $699 on Amazon and now they're stable on around $750.. so if anyone's looking to buy a T1 now might be your chance before the prices jump again.
I still greatly love my Beyerdynamic DT 990's. It was the first "good" headphone I ever bought, when I was a freshman in college, and I've still kept it. I also owned the T1 for awhile. It's a stupendous pair of headphones. I bought the STAX SR-009's and I eventually decided to sell it (the T1) to someone who would actually use it more than I was at the moment.
Edited by jackskelly - 7/7/14 at 9:16pm
I've owned the
and now a DT990. I'm not a fan of the way they look so they are going to be ripped apart and totally made over, and I don't mean just a paint job, a whole new grill design. There will be cutting, bondo-ing, priming and painting very soon. I'm excited.
I loved the T1, I just couldn't keep them because of that price! I'm a happy mid-fier, and the DT990 sound is everything I need. I like it over everything else up there, even the T90. Yes, I'm serious.
I love Beyerdynamic they just scream quality! I want an headphone for monitoring some studio stuff. After trying the athm50s I have to say that they leak and you can hear that in the recorded track and I don't think the sound is as good as most say, so I decided to turn to my new love. My question is, the dt770pro or the dt100/150? Remember I'm seeking a good studio headphone not an hi-fi one. Any help will be useful!
I would get the DT 150 out of the two, it's the better sounding and more accurate headphone. The cable is also replaceable unlike the DT 770.
Checking in with the Beyerdynamic DT 150, the best closed headphone I've heard anywhere near it's price.
I just got a pair of DT440 Vintage, and I'm trying to find out more about the general history of these cans. But there doesn't seem to be much information about them. Or maybe I just don't no where to look.
Where do you go for information on vintage Beyerdynamics?
Maybe you could try to contact Beyerdynamic directly? They are celebrating their 90th anniversary, so they might have been digging around their own history and have something available for you...
Produced 1977-83 according to some Japanese website, 600 ohm ?
I only own the current 440, only have the name in common.The vintage ones are the amongst the coolest looking headphones you'll come across.
Edited by godbluff - 11/30/14 at 1:38pm
I've been in contact with beyerdynamic earlier regarding vintage headphones, but unfortunately without much luck. But you've got a point about the anniversary, so I guess I'll try them again :-)
Thanks for info. Do you have a link to that Japanese website?
I've measured both channels to be around 580 ohm.
- BeyerDynamic owners unite...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 1 minute ago
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 4 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 6 minutes ago
- › Do I have too many headphones? (Just saying Hi! But with poll...) 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Courageousbo
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2