Anyone else noticed a price drop on Beyerdynamics recently? The DT770 sell for 118 euros in Thomann brand new. They were 158€ just couple months ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeyertagged by System, 6/11/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBeyer Dynamic A1 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBEYER DYNAMIC DT231 Pro Stereo Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/22/11
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 32 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 880 Premium 32 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 990 Premium 32 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/10
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 990 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 6/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- A little overwhelmed, need some Beyerdynamic help. Last post on 7/10/13 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added) Last post on Today at 3:57 pm in Video Games Discussion
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 5/2/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Total newbie audiophile! Need advice on trance / house music headphones Last post on 7/10/13 at 2:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
BeyerDynamic owners unite... - Page 119
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah and the T1's have dropped quite a lot. A couple of days ago they were selling for $699 on Amazon and now they're stable on around $750.. so if anyone's looking to buy a T1 now might be your chance before the prices jump again.
I still greatly love my Beyerdynamic DT 990's. It was the first "good" headphone I ever bought, when I was a freshman in college, and I've still kept it. I also owned the T1 for awhile. It's a stupendous pair of headphones. I bought the STAX SR-009's and I eventually decided to sell it (the T1) to someone who would actually use it more than I was at the moment.
Edited by jackskelly - 7/7/14 at 9:16pm
I've owned the
and now a DT990. I'm not a fan of the way they look so they are going to be ripped apart and totally made over, and I don't mean just a paint job, a whole new grill design. There will be cutting, bondo-ing, priming and painting very soon. I'm excited.
I loved the T1, I just couldn't keep them because of that price! I'm a happy mid-fier, and the DT990 sound is everything I need. I like it over everything else up there, even the T90. Yes, I'm serious.
I love Beyerdynamic they just scream quality! I want an headphone for monitoring some studio stuff. After trying the athm50s I have to say that they leak and you can hear that in the recorded track and I don't think the sound is as good as most say, so I decided to turn to my new love. My question is, the dt770pro or the dt100/150? Remember I'm seeking a good studio headphone not an hi-fi one. Any help will be useful!
I would get the DT 150 out of the two, it's the better sounding and more accurate headphone. The cable is also replaceable unlike the DT 770.
Checking in with the Beyerdynamic DT 150, the best closed headphone I've heard anywhere near it's price.
I just got a pair of DT440 Vintage, and I'm trying to find out more about the general history of these cans. But there doesn't seem to be much information about them. Or maybe I just don't no where to look.
Where do you go for information on vintage Beyerdynamics?
Maybe you could try to contact Beyerdynamic directly? They are celebrating their 90th anniversary, so they might have been digging around their own history and have something available for you...
Produced 1977-83 according to some Japanese website, 600 ohm ?
I only own the current 440, only have the name in common.The vintage ones are the amongst the coolest looking headphones you'll come across.
Edited by godbluff - 11/30/14 at 1:38pm
I've been in contact with beyerdynamic earlier regarding vintage headphones, but unfortunately without much luck. But you've got a point about the anniversary, so I guess I'll try them again :-)
Thanks for info. Do you have a link to that Japanese website?
I've measured both channels to be around 580 ohm.
- BeyerDynamic owners unite...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Continental Dual Mono Tube Rolling Tread !! 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 3 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 8 minutes ago
- › IEMs with detachable cables? 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Thread. :) 8 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 8 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2