Update to previous post:
1) Grado SR-80i - Great balanced and neutral sound. Use for listening to itunes on home PC (use Apple lossless for music ripped from CDs)
2) Klipsh Image One Bluetooth - Efficient and good bass for listening to music on ipod/ipad when traveling.
3) Blackbox i10 - Great sound for ear buds, can only use with ipod/ipad (3rd Generation or lower
4) Bose OE2 - Good sound but let my son use them since I got the Grado and Klipsh.
5) Syllable G08 Bluetooth - Heavy bass, fair to mediocre sound, Beats copycat, I gave them to my other son to use since I got 1) and 2) .
For a headphone amplifier I use Syba USB 2.0 24bit/96KHz DAC with Stereo Headphone Amplifier Sound Card (Great value I bought from Amazon for $41!). This allows easy switching between Headphones and computer speakers (which are bose with subwoofer).