Not in order BUT some of my favorite sound signatures. (ad900 is on the chart as a place holder for the ad900x)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 10/8/10
- productAKG K 271 Studiotagged by System, 3/24/11
- productAKG K501tagged by System, 10/8/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productEtymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/24/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11More
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 3/24/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 3/24/11
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for Best headphones on the market (new and old) Last post on 11/26/13 at 12:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Movie Scores/ Classical/ Symphonies Last post on 7/29/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Radiohead Last post on 3/6/13 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Most bang for 200$ ? Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggest me a replacement for my ATH-M50's (something like AKG-K701) Last post on 4/2/14 at 1:36am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
I have owned this headphone for 2 years and it never disappointed me. The sound quality is no need to discuss as its sound signature has been discussed multiple times in TH900 thread. This...
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s...
Rank the Headphones that You Own. - Page 212post #3166 of 45457/9/13 at 7:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3167 of 45457/10/13 at 3:15pmpost #3168 of 45457/10/13 at 6:32pmpost #3169 of 45457/11/13 at 12:35ampost #3170 of 45457/11/13 at 12:52ampost #3171 of 45457/11/13 at 2:55ampost #3172 of 45457/11/13 at 3:11ampost #3173 of 45457/11/13 at 3:35ampost #3174 of 45457/11/13 at 4:51ampost #3175 of 45457/11/13 at 4:59amQuote:
Do you have a graph for reference? I've been looking for CSDs on the HE60 for a while now and haven't been able to find anything more than the graphs over at InnerFidelity. I don't hear any offensiveness in the treble as in the D7000, DT 990, et al. It might have been this way on the HEV70 but I only listened with that briefly.
It's probably the fastest headphone I've heard. Would love to see a CSD to better understand its merits.
I do consider myself lucky to be able to own one.
Edited by 3X0 - 7/11/13 at 5:11ampost #3176 of 45457/11/13 at 1:54pmpost #3177 of 45457/12/13 at 7:14pmpost #3178 of 45457/13/13 at 2:00pmpost #3179 of 45457/21/13 at 4:03amQuote:
wow, what is wrong with this measuring?
this Grado (PS500) looks really enjoyable... which is rare for a Grado!
1.modded Yamaha HP50 (Stereo-recabled, different dampening)
2.AKG K240 Sextetts
3.modded Fostex T50rp
4.modded Yamaha HP1
5.modded AKG K140
6+n several others
any big AKG K30X -K7XX and most newer Grados (there are some great old ones though)
owned an HD600 & HD650 for some time, they rank in my top 3 of all time
Edited by roBernd - 7/21/13 at 4:13am
- Rank the Headphones that You Own.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 36 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 56 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › FS: Apple iPod Classic 160 GB Black (7G) 1 minute ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Looking For Budget IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › In-ears for under or upto $50 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)