Not in order BUT some of my favorite sound signatures. (ad900 is on the chart as a place holder for the ad900x)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 10/8/10
- productAKG K 271 Studiotagged by System, 3/24/11
- productAKG K501tagged by System, 10/8/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productEtymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/24/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11More
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 3/24/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 3/24/11
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for Best headphones on the market (new and old) Last post on 7/10/15 at 11:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Movie Scores/ Classical/ Symphonies Last post on 7/29/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Radiohead Last post on 3/6/13 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Most bang for 200$ ? Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:17am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Wireless headphones…bluetooth even…last time I tried anything wireless was my cordless phone and before that was probably back in the “70’s” with an "all in one headphone with FM/AM radio", anyway...
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
Rank the Headphones that You Own. - Page 212post #3166 of 54937/9/13 at 7:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3167 of 54937/10/13 at 3:15pmpost #3168 of 54937/10/13 at 6:32pmpost #3169 of 54937/11/13 at 12:35ampost #3170 of 54937/11/13 at 12:52ampost #3171 of 54937/11/13 at 2:55ampost #3172 of 54937/11/13 at 3:11ampost #3173 of 54937/11/13 at 3:35ampost #3174 of 54937/11/13 at 4:51ampost #3175 of 54937/11/13 at 4:59amQuote:
Do you have a graph for reference? I've been looking for CSDs on the HE60 for a while now and haven't been able to find anything more than the graphs over at InnerFidelity. I don't hear any offensiveness in the treble as in the D7000, DT 990, et al. It might have been this way on the HEV70 but I only listened with that briefly.
It's probably the fastest headphone I've heard. Would love to see a CSD to better understand its merits.
I do consider myself lucky to be able to own one.
Edited by 3X0 - 7/11/13 at 5:11ampost #3176 of 54937/11/13 at 1:54pmpost #3177 of 54937/12/13 at 7:14pmpost #3178 of 54937/13/13 at 2:00pmpost #3179 of 54937/21/13 at 4:03amQuote:
wow, what is wrong with this measuring?
this Grado (PS500) looks really enjoyable... which is rare for a Grado!
1.modded Yamaha HP50 (Stereo-recabled, different dampening)
2.AKG K240 Sextetts
3.modded Fostex T50rp
4.modded Yamaha HP1
5.modded AKG K140
6+n several others
any big AKG K30X -K7XX and most newer Grados (there are some great old ones though)
owned an HD600 & HD650 for some time, they rank in my top 3 of all time
Edited by roBernd - 7/21/13 at 4:13am
- Rank the Headphones that You Own.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Open back vs. closed back 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Competition Closed...but what is in the Retro – Stereo 50? 4 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20 discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › PM-1 users, to felt ring or not to felt ring? 4 minutes ago
- › Getiing a New pair og Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 7 minutes ago
- › Best Portable AMP for Audeze Sine 8 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 8 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 11 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Rob80b
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...