Not in order BUT some of my favorite sound signatures. (ad900 is on the chart as a place holder for the ad900x)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 10/8/10
- productAKG K 271 Studiotagged by System, 3/24/11
- productAKG K501tagged by System, 10/8/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productEtymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/24/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11More
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 3/24/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 3/24/11
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for Best headphones on the market (new and old) Last post on 7/10/15 at 11:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Movie Scores/ Classical/ Symphonies Last post on 7/29/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Radiohead Last post on 3/6/13 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Most bang for 200$ ? Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:17am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
Rank the Headphones that You Own. - Page 212post #3166 of 51217/9/13 at 7:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3167 of 51217/10/13 at 3:15pmpost #3168 of 51217/10/13 at 6:32pmpost #3169 of 51217/11/13 at 12:35ampost #3170 of 51217/11/13 at 12:52ampost #3171 of 51217/11/13 at 2:55ampost #3172 of 51217/11/13 at 3:11ampost #3173 of 51217/11/13 at 3:35ampost #3174 of 51217/11/13 at 4:51ampost #3175 of 51217/11/13 at 4:59amQuote:
Do you have a graph for reference? I've been looking for CSDs on the HE60 for a while now and haven't been able to find anything more than the graphs over at InnerFidelity. I don't hear any offensiveness in the treble as in the D7000, DT 990, et al. It might have been this way on the HEV70 but I only listened with that briefly.
It's probably the fastest headphone I've heard. Would love to see a CSD to better understand its merits.
I do consider myself lucky to be able to own one.
Edited by 3X0 - 7/11/13 at 5:11ampost #3176 of 51217/11/13 at 1:54pmpost #3177 of 51217/12/13 at 7:14pmpost #3178 of 51217/13/13 at 2:00pmpost #3179 of 51217/21/13 at 4:03amQuote:
wow, what is wrong with this measuring?
this Grado (PS500) looks really enjoyable... which is rare for a Grado!
1.modded Yamaha HP50 (Stereo-recabled, different dampening)
2.AKG K240 Sextetts
3.modded Fostex T50rp
4.modded Yamaha HP1
5.modded AKG K140
6+n several others
any big AKG K30X -K7XX and most newer Grados (there are some great old ones though)
owned an HD600 & HD650 for some time, they rank in my top 3 of all time
Edited by roBernd - 7/21/13 at 4:13am
- Rank the Headphones that You Own.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 14 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 21 seconds ago
- › Looking for closed back portable headphones with great sound... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 2 minutes ago
- › Dither is a prime suspect 2 minutes ago
- › La Figaro 339 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3