Not in order BUT some of my favorite sound signatures. (ad900 is on the chart as a place holder for the ad900x)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 10/8/10
- productAKG K 271 Studiotagged by System, 3/24/11
- productAKG K501tagged by System, 10/8/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productEtymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/24/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11More
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 3/24/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 3/24/11
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for Best headphones on the market (new and old) Last post on 7/10/15 at 11:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Movie Scores/ Classical/ Symphonies Last post on 7/29/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Radiohead Last post on 3/6/13 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Most bang for 200$ ? Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:17am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
Looking for earbuds can be kind of a nightmare. So many players in the game, so much variety in terms of sound, design, features, and price. I don't want to spend a lot of money since they're used...
I've been into vinyl previously but in the mid-90's, sold my high end VPI table and never looked back. I ended up recently with a bunch of new records and nothing to play them on, and decided to...
Rank the Headphones that You Own. - Page 212post #3166 of 55397/9/13 at 7:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3167 of 55397/10/13 at 3:15pmpost #3168 of 55397/10/13 at 6:32pmpost #3169 of 55397/11/13 at 12:35ampost #3170 of 55397/11/13 at 12:52ampost #3171 of 55397/11/13 at 2:55ampost #3172 of 55397/11/13 at 3:11ampost #3173 of 55397/11/13 at 3:35ampost #3174 of 55397/11/13 at 4:51ampost #3175 of 55397/11/13 at 4:59amQuote:
Do you have a graph for reference? I've been looking for CSDs on the HE60 for a while now and haven't been able to find anything more than the graphs over at InnerFidelity. I don't hear any offensiveness in the treble as in the D7000, DT 990, et al. It might have been this way on the HEV70 but I only listened with that briefly.
It's probably the fastest headphone I've heard. Would love to see a CSD to better understand its merits.
I do consider myself lucky to be able to own one.
Edited by 3X0 - 7/11/13 at 5:11ampost #3176 of 55397/11/13 at 1:54pmpost #3177 of 55397/12/13 at 7:14pmpost #3178 of 55397/13/13 at 2:00pmpost #3179 of 55397/21/13 at 4:03amQuote:
wow, what is wrong with this measuring?
this Grado (PS500) looks really enjoyable... which is rare for a Grado!
1.modded Yamaha HP50 (Stereo-recabled, different dampening)
2.AKG K240 Sextetts
3.modded Fostex T50rp
4.modded Yamaha HP1
5.modded AKG K140
6+n several others
any big AKG K30X -K7XX and most newer Grados (there are some great old ones though)
owned an HD600 & HD650 for some time, they rank in my top 3 of all time
Edited by roBernd - 7/21/13 at 4:13am
- Rank the Headphones that You Own.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 6 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Heaven IV 54 seconds ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 58 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Exasound E12 DAC + Ifi ipower 12V 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › The Etymotics HF5 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 6 minutes ago
- › Why does quieter music require less data? (FLAC file size) 6 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 6 minutes ago
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...