Not in order BUT some of my favorite sound signatures. (ad900 is on the chart as a place holder for the ad900x)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 10/8/10
- productAKG K 271 Studiotagged by System, 3/24/11
- productAKG K501tagged by System, 10/8/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productEtymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/24/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/8/10
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11More
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 3/24/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 3/24/11
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for Best headphones on the market (new and old) Last post on 7/10/15 at 11:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Movie Scores/ Classical/ Symphonies Last post on 7/29/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Radiohead Last post on 3/6/13 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Most bang for 200$ ? Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:17am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2,...
The KZ-ED9 is one of the best in-ear phones i ever heard. Tried a lot and spend a lot on very expensives ie earphones. This one is my favorite, very detailed sound! Use it with the Ibasso Dx90 and...
Rank the Headphones that You Own. - Page 212post #3166 of 51367/9/13 at 7:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3167 of 51367/10/13 at 3:15pmpost #3168 of 51367/10/13 at 6:32pmpost #3169 of 51367/11/13 at 12:35ampost #3170 of 51367/11/13 at 12:52ampost #3171 of 51367/11/13 at 2:55ampost #3172 of 51367/11/13 at 3:11ampost #3173 of 51367/11/13 at 3:35ampost #3174 of 51367/11/13 at 4:51ampost #3175 of 51367/11/13 at 4:59amQuote:
Do you have a graph for reference? I've been looking for CSDs on the HE60 for a while now and haven't been able to find anything more than the graphs over at InnerFidelity. I don't hear any offensiveness in the treble as in the D7000, DT 990, et al. It might have been this way on the HEV70 but I only listened with that briefly.
It's probably the fastest headphone I've heard. Would love to see a CSD to better understand its merits.
I do consider myself lucky to be able to own one.
Edited by 3X0 - 7/11/13 at 5:11ampost #3176 of 51367/11/13 at 1:54pmpost #3177 of 51367/12/13 at 7:14pmpost #3178 of 51367/13/13 at 2:00pmpost #3179 of 51367/21/13 at 4:03amQuote:
wow, what is wrong with this measuring?
this Grado (PS500) looks really enjoyable... which is rare for a Grado!
1.modded Yamaha HP50 (Stereo-recabled, different dampening)
2.AKG K240 Sextetts
3.modded Fostex T50rp
4.modded Yamaha HP1
5.modded AKG K140
6+n several others
any big AKG K30X -K7XX and most newer Grados (there are some great old ones though)
owned an HD600 & HD650 for some time, they rank in my top 3 of all time
Edited by roBernd - 7/21/13 at 4:13am
- Rank the Headphones that You Own.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › Could this be the correct approach to sound reproduction? 2 minutes ago
- › Question on hooking up Philips Fidelio x1, dss2, mixamp pro 2013, v... 2 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 3 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › The "speed" of headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2