You guys need to chill.
The idea here is to Rank YOUR headphones. If someone doesn't agree then take that disagreement elsewhere or keep it to yourself. People posting here shouldn't have to worry about someone bashing their own list of their own stuff. Or at the very least be respectful and talk it out without name calling or questioning anyone's intelligence.
Lets not act like A-holes people...
1. LCD's 2.2 - Still working towards the proper amp but they still are by far the best I've ever heard or owned.
2. HD650 - Bought ef5 for LCD's and the HD650's paired up better and sounds fantastic
3. D5000 - Enough has been said, great cans with stupid deep bass.
4. s500 - Best value in the headphone world and more fun then nickel night at a _____ house
5. WS99 - Was very surprised with these. Didn't expect them to be as neutral yet with fast attacking deep bass. Great cans
6. esw9a - Love them. Great on ear cans with better bass than I was expecting. Wish I could have tried the esw11's
7. Porta Pro's - Classic
8. KSC 75 - Great for working out and bike riding
1. MMX-300 - Holy grail of gaming headphones
2. Siberia V2 - Good for the money and very comfortable
3. Astro a30 - Swiss army Knife of gaming headsets. All kinds of cool options and looks fantastic
Questions and conversation are more than welcome. D-Baggery is not.
Edited by DemonFox - 5/8/13 at 2:11pm