1. hd800, best for classical, well recorded jazz and movies.
2. ad2000, best for vocal and high speed bass.
3. lcd 2.1, good overall
3. hd650, very nice vocal warmth, mushy soumd but micro detail is very good, if you notice.
4. sony sa3000, very detail mid, vocal a little bit far.
5. ad700, wide, open soundstage, with a little vocal warmth, really love it, punchy bass too.
5.2 t50rp, very detail vocal for movie, but the bass is not really hard hitting.
6. koss porta pro, not bad for movie, really.
7. grado sr60